Fleet Manager in .Net

The project aims to keep track of information about vehicles.

Abstract:

Different information is managed about vehicles like- maintenance, repair, parts, employees, location and vendors. The owner of the application may be the owner of the organization or manager of transportation department of a particular manufacturing company.

When any vehicle is added in the fleet, the details of the vehicles are added. Details include information about loan/lease etc. When an employee is added, details about employee are added- personal and professional. Details about maintenance are also managed.

Requirements:
  • ASP.Net and VB.Net
  • MySQL

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

1. Enterprise Security System in ASP.Net 2. Notepad Editor System in VB.Net 3. Virtual Classroom in ASP.Net 4. Inventory Chain Management in ASP.Net 5. eBidding In ASP.Net 6. Fleet Manager...
Hello engineers, I am " The myth buster",Pursuing my B.tech in mechanical engineering from M.A.N.I.T,bhopal.I am pleased to join this community and look forward to meet many new and aspiring...
Hello upcoming or pass out Engineers I am really happy that i would talk to engineer across the world.I thankful to Crazyengineers who make this comunity to guide the people...
Engineering conjures up visions of machines, autos and aerospace systems. Actually major advances in engineering are used in sports, not only for building the infrastructure but the very implements of...
Hi Boss. .​Namaste...​My name is Kanuparthi Sai Sarath​ My nativity is our lovely district..​WEST Godavari|| Dt||​in it "Tirumalapuram"​ I had completed my B.tech from JNTUK- Kakinada[ KIET ]..(A.P)​In my lovely...