Don't Ask For Ready Made Programs

Hello New CE Members,

Answers to most of the basic questions can be found in text-books and on the Internet. We encourage you not to ask for ready-made programs/codes or help you with your homework. Instead, we encourage you to share your efforts with us first and tell us exactly where you are stuck. I'm sure all our brilliant CEans will be more than happy to help you.

I request all our regular members not to provide ready-made codes/programs to anyone on CE. Instead, help them code it on their own and be always ready to help and guide the new members.

Best! [​IMG]

Replies

• Leo
    Leo
    Thanks Big_K.
  • macosx
    macosx
    πŸ˜€Thanks,i am new,and want to strong
  • nerdy_me
    nerdy_me
    Thanks...!!!
    I will take its help in just getting a way to think and how to deal with the problem if i got stuck anywhere....
  • manubhat
    manubhat
    Nice initiative!!
    It surely helps young programmers to be creative and work hard to achieve what they want.
  • Ordin D King
    Ordin D King
    thanks
    .......after some time...
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    This is a good initiative Biggie... πŸ˜€ Hope we can reduce many spam question posts... πŸ˜€
  • murtuzi
    murtuzi
    thats cool...
  • Vipin Aravind
    Vipin Aravind
    this will make a good warning for fake programmers.............nice
  • jaxrobinson
    jaxrobinson
    Good one..keep it up!!
  • rahul313233
    rahul313233
    oo ya,,dud
  • Angita
    Angita
    Hey Leo,, I am a B-tech final year student of CS branch..We students got task to do any project using any language.I want to do using JAVA but facing difficulty in finding a suitable topic..Could u please suggest me a good topic...
  • imsinu99
    imsinu99
    it d gud 1ne to know the problm dats making d problm... 😁
    imsinu99
    it d gud 1ne to know the problm dats making d problm... 😁
    As already said, please do not use SMS language. Its really hard to decipher. What do you mean by knowing the problem creates a problem?
  • Ashish Bardhan
    Ashish Bardhan
    Well said, I would definitely make the young programmers creative enough to tackle problem. But we oughta be given some guidelines from the Pros.
    amkeabhi123
    Nice information question ask you.
    What? 😲
  • Rakesh Chaudhari
    Rakesh Chaudhari
    U r right
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    vpremz
    hi
    Start by introducing yourself here: #-Link-Snipped-#
  • peter9408
    peter9408
    The_Big_K
    Hello New CE Members,

Answers to most of the basic questions can be found in text-books and on the Internet. We encourage you not to ask for ready-made programs/codes or help you with your homework. Instead, we encourage you to share your efforts with us first and tell us exactly where you are stuck. I'm sure all our brilliant CEans will be more than happy to help you.

I request all our regular members not to provide ready-made codes/programs to anyone on CE. Instead, help them code it on their own and be always ready to help and guide the new members.

Best! [​IMG]
    I am a new member here . I would try to help as I could and I keep your instruction in my mind.
  • deepu11111111
    deepu11111111
    Sure Big_k
  • yanivx
    yanivx
    Hmmmm agreed don't give a readymade program to anyone instead ask them what problem they are facing and suggest them ways to solve it πŸ˜€
  • deepu11111111
    deepu11111111
    yanivx
    Hmmmm agreed don't give a readymade program to anyone instead ask them what problem they are facing and suggest them ways to solve it πŸ˜€
    Yes you are right!
  • sookie
    sookie
    I guess regular members should not be restricted from posting anything useful on the forum. If any regular member is posting any ready made program and if has good number of likes then the program should be hidden and made available to the users on paying some amount of money or earning some points in their account.

Idea behind is the same program may be helpful for some one who has already tried but failed and was seeking for some answer on the web.

Just giving my opinion on this !
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-#: We've something in the works; but will take some time to launch. I can't disclose anything on this yet πŸ˜€ .
    The_Big_K
    #-Link-Snipped-#: We've something in the works; but will take some time to launch. I can't disclose anything on this yet πŸ˜€ .
    Oh Wow... Another awesome thingy... 😁 When is the launch at least?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi..every1. i need a help in creating foreign keys in phpmyadmin. here.. i have used phpmyadmin for creating database. in this i have created 2 tables- employee and department. employee...
Hi, I want to do my final year project in flash with actionscript programming ,plz post some project topics on this domain
hi.............i want to take an array of integers as input using command line arguments. how can i do it? and please tell me what are environment variables? are they related...
I have a doubt. c does not support function overloading. but if anyway we want to use it, how can we do it?
CEans, It’s been just over a month since aj_onduty aka Ajit joined CrazyEngineers. Within such a short period of time he has impressed all with his presence all over CE....