Don’t be a hazard. Master the etiquette of texting.

Do you text-message while walking down the street? Do you see it as a serious issue? Casey Neistat, a filmmaker who submitted this video "Op-Doc" to our Opinion section, does: "Let’s stop acting like hollowed-out zombies, with BlackBerrys and iPhones replacing eye contact, handshakes and face-to-face conversations."

Opinion | Texting While Walking - The New York Times

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hey guys could we use exercise machines for generating energy? Please support your ideas with the pros and cons of it.
The Board of IT Education Standards (BITES) and Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) Asia’s largest IT company are organising the Second edition of the Engineering IT Quiz – “TCS TechBytes”. VISIT...
Could anyone pls help me in finding out a good latest research topic on computer
I would like to know if anyone can help me in finding the price list of the parts of mahindra alfa. I actually need it for a project. Thanks
I got this mail- It is regarding FEM. Those interested should register at the link mentioned below. On Thursday, January 12th, COMSOL and NASA Tech Briefs will give a free...