Discuss about ARDUINO Here

Well for those who are in embedded field Arduino is very known word.
I am planning to study about Arduino basics so inviting all who are interested in Arduino can reply here.

Here is the Arduino website to get started :- #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    There are various models for official Arduino board, I am interested in this Two right now. Also downloading Its IDE first I will go through its IDE and after that Hardware design.

1. #-Link-Snipped-#
    2. #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Just today downloaded Arduino Compiler and Its so Cool. 😎
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Finally I have ordered Arduino Uno. People interested in Arduino or Embedded be ready I will share all my Codes and Schematics here on CE. 😀
  • Rishabh1234
    Rishabh1234
    sir how to programm linear potentiometer on arduino
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Rishabh1234
    sir how to programm linear potentiometer on arduino
    Hello #-Link-Snipped-# here is the tutorial for Potentiometer :- #-Link-Snipped-#
  • subhankar ghosh
    subhankar ghosh
    Sir I wish to know, the basic process of programming any task in arduino.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Can anybody tell me in simple the difference between source data rate and transmission data rate?
Can someone explain to me how a battery works. What I am really trying to figure out is what creates that potential difference across terminals in order for charge to...
HI, I am working in structural glazing industry;So i wanted to change the depth of the dies;So what are all the factors affecting the dies?,,,, Pls i hope at least...
Hi, How to find out the plastic section modulus of irregular sections;
can any one send me link for ebook of dip anil.k.jain and antenna and wave propagation k.d.prasadth