CDAC C-CAT 2012 Result is announced - Your percentile?

Just now a friend told me that CDAC's C-CAT Result is announced today. She has a difficulty in calculating the percentile. Did anyone here take C-CAT 2012? What is your score?

Replies

• StayHappy
    StayHappy
    AbraKaDabra
    Just now a friend told me that CDAC's C-CAT Result is announced today. She has a difficulty in calculating the percentile. Did anyone here take C-CAT 2012? What is your score?
    No scoring system was there in c-cat this time.. I have got 670 rank in section A+B and have applied for DAC and DSSD courses.. Please tell me can i get either Bangalore,Hyderabad or Pune centers.
    And any idea,how many number of students appeared this time?
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    That looks like a good rank #-Link-Snipped-# Let us wait for more people to comment here who have actually taken the exam. πŸ‘ All the best.
  • StayHappy
    StayHappy
    AbraKaDabra
    That looks like a good rank #-Link-Snipped-# Let us wait for more people to comment here who have actually taken the exam. πŸ‘ All the best.
    Thanku but i actually dont knw,how many students total appeared.how is my rank and all?
    if u get to know about the number of students do lemme know then.. How much your friend got?
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    StayHappy
    Thanku but i actually dont knw,how many students total appeared.how is my rank and all?
    if u get to know about the number of students do lemme know then.. How much your friend got?
    Her rank is in some 4K range.
  • StayHappy
    StayHappy
    AbraKaDabra
    Her rank is in some 4K range.
    ok.. I wish more people shud comment,so that we vl gather more information.. Still somewhere if u find any information related to my first question then please lemme know.. πŸ˜€
  • Rupinderjit
    Rupinderjit
    Hi friends, I/ve got 38 in A+B+C. I'm applying for DESD DIVESD DVLSI, I just applied to DESD and their server got down, center option is not displaying centers and I'm stuck here . Any suggestion. As server is busy , so logout to get rid of it is bit risky.
  • rns188
    rns188
    Hi,
    My rank inclusive of Sec A+B+C is 2202 and 1780 candidates are above my rank for PG-DESD.I want to know what my chances are of getting selected.............slim i guess!!!!πŸ˜‰
  • akhila89
    akhila89
    HiπŸ˜€ , my ranking is 1602 in A+B and 1057 in A+B+C. I have applied for PG-DESD and PG-ESSD and i want in bangalore. What are my chances guys
  • BE HAPPY
    BE HAPPY
    HiπŸ˜€ , my ranking is 670 in A+B+C and 564 student are there before me that apply for DESD. I have applied for PG-DESD i want in either bangalore or pune. What are my chances guys...??
  • StayHappy
    StayHappy
    Rupinderjit
    Hi friends, I/ve got 38 in A+B+C. I'm applying for DESD DIVESD DVLSI, I just applied to DESD and their server got down, center option is not displaying centers and I'm stuck here . Any suggestion. As server is busy , so logout to get rid of it is bit risky.
    congratzz... thats a grt rank.. u'll get any centre of ur wish!! Lucky u πŸ˜€
  • StayHappy
    StayHappy
    BE HAPPY
    HiπŸ˜€ , my ranking is 670 in A+B+C and 564 student are there before me that apply for DESD. I have applied for PG-DESD i want in either bangalore or pune. What are my chances guys...??
    Nyc.. n congratzz bt my rank in 670 in A+B and have applied for DSSD and DAC.. Do i have any chances for either Bangalore,Pune or Hyderabad?
  • StayHappy
    StayHappy
    rns188
    Hi,
    My rank inclusive of Sec A+B+C is 2202 and 1780 candidates are above my rank for PG-DESD.I want to know what my chances are of getting selected.............slim i guess!!!!πŸ˜‰
    Thr are lot many centers ,dont worry u'll get 1.. bt u 'll have your preferences.. Rite?
  • StayHappy
    StayHappy
    Hey do tell me which center is best among Pune,Hyderabad,Bangalore and Noida.. n how about the placements in these centers?
  • ROHAN-PATIL
    ROHAN-PATIL
    i got 820 rank and i m applying for PGDAC course..any suggestions for preferences..specially by considering placement records....help me guys?πŸ˜‰-VISHWA
  • StayHappy
    StayHappy
    ROHAN-PATIL
    i got 820 rank and i m applying for PGDAC course..any suggestions for preferences..specially by considering placement records....help me guys?πŸ˜‰-VISHWA
    even i need some suggestions for 670 rank... πŸ˜”
  • BE HAPPY
    BE HAPPY
    StayHappy
    Nyc.. n congratzz bt my rank in 670 in A+B and have applied for DSSD and DAC.. Do i have any chances for either Bangalore,Pune or Hyderabad?
    u will get PGDAC either in bngluru or hyd.. i think sooo...
  • StayHappy
    StayHappy
    BE HAPPY
    thanku ... !!! i want that lets c!
  • [Prototype]
    [Prototype]
    Rank based on performance in Section A+B+C is : 619
    Above your rank 277 candidates have applied for PG-DVLSI ..πŸ˜”

Quantitative aptitude in Section A own3d me to be honest. Had a massive brain fart while doing the quantz. My Sec A score is in 5K's. While Sec A + B is in 2k's. Wish I had better (even in 2k's for Sec A) and my A+B+C rank would've been amazing.

Why in this world they would take aptitude test. Isn't technical knowledge enough? We've calculators & computers for knowing the speed of boat & calculating the age which is done for unknown reasons anyways..😭

Well I strictly want Pune C-DAC, but that seems to be far distant dream..πŸ˜”

On side note, congrats to the 38th rank guy. You did a great job..πŸ˜€
  • StayHappy
    StayHappy
    BE HAPPY
    wel any idea.. Which centre z better among Bangalore,pune, Hyderabad and noida.
  • StayHappy
    StayHappy
    [Prototype]

Quantitative aptitude in Section A own3d me to be honest. Had a massive brain fart while doing the quantz. My Sec A score is in 5K's. While Sec A + B is in 2k's. Wish I had better (even in 2k's for Sec A) and my A+B+C rank would've been amazing.

does the rank of Section A separately matters?
  • [Prototype]
    [Prototype]
    No it
    StayHappy
    No it doesn't. I am saying that it caused my overall rank of A+B+C to go down massively.

My Sec B score would've been pretty good because despite of A being in 5K's, my A + B is in 2K's.
  • StayHappy
    StayHappy
    [Prototype]
    No it

No it doesn't. I am saying that it caused my overall rank of A+B+C to go down massively.

My Sec B score would've been pretty good because despite of A being in 5K's, my A + B is in 2K's.
    okay!! n as per to you Pune is the best centre,rite?
  • [Prototype]
    [Prototype]
    StayHappy
    okay!! n as per to you Pune is the best centre,rite?
    Other centers for VLSI are affiliated centers. Only C-DAC, Pune offers VLSI, so yeah, Pune is the best as per the choice of my course. Besides its near to me as well which is another reason for the selection.
  • Maddy.09
    Maddy.09
    Hi..
    unfortunately my selection procedure has been locked..😭
    I just chosen only single centr..πŸ˜”
    Is thr ny way to unlock it πŸ˜•
  • StayHappy
    StayHappy
    Maddy.09
    Hi..
    shit...!! 😲
    u shud call at the headquarters in pune, i guess they'll help u!! ATB!
  • VivekKumar1991
    VivekKumar1991
    Hi I applied for PG-DAC and got
    Rank in Section A : 320
    Rank in Section A+B : 277
    It says 199 candidates are above me in PG-DAC.

Which center should I opt for ??? And one more thing is Practical test and Interviews still pending.
    As the C-DAC: Centre for Development of Advanced Computing, India is not saying anything about Interviews or Practicals ??
  • [Prototype]
    [Prototype]
    Maddy.09
    Hi..
    Sorry but you cannot change the preference once you've pressed the "Lock" button. You still had time till 18th when the choice would be automatically locked.
  • k sandeep
    k sandeep
    hii i want informaton abt cdac seats...
    i got a+b+c=540, In desd i got 460 rank will i get seat in hyd ,pune, banglore?
  • VivekKumar1991
    VivekKumar1991
    k sandeep
    hii i want informaton abt cdac seats...
    i got a+b+c=540, In desd i got 460 rank will i get seat in hyd ,pune, banglore?
    Means your rank in course applied is 460.
    Here is info....
    DESD in Hyderabad : 60 seats
    DESD in Pune : 120 seats
    DESE in B'lore : 100 seats
    So in total its 280 seats are of your location and 450 seats are in total in CDAC's own facility. A lot more seats are available for affiliated center.
    As many will have choosen other courses too... so there is a chance of getting ur location but its sure you will get CDAC's own facility.
  • Tamas Oberoi
    Tamas Oberoi
    my rank is 6 in desd which is d best centre for me pune or hyderabad????? plzzz reply.....
  • Tamas Oberoi
    Tamas Oberoi
    Rupinderjit
    which centre u opted for????even i got 6 rank in desd confused about centre????
  • Rupinderjit
    Rupinderjit
    Tamas Oberoi
    which centre u opted for????even i got 6 rank in desd confused about centre????
    My first preference is Pune. Their study is so good. My friend is currently there, pursuing DESD. Moreover , Pune is CDAC Headquater.
  • Tamas Oberoi
    Tamas Oberoi
    Rupinderjit
    My first preference is Pune. Their study is so good. My friend is currently there, pursuing DESD. Moreover , Pune is CDAC Headquater.
    hw bout hyderabad ny info bout dat nd wat bout pune's current placment
  • ER. Rohit
    ER. Rohit
    hey i got 314 rank in dac . which centre i can get ? let me know plzz..
  • ER. Rohit
    ER. Rohit
    can u tell preference of centres for counselling !! pune , bang . hyd , mum , che , noida ???
  • ER. Rohit
    ER. Rohit
    ROHAN-PATIL
    if u can tell which 1 zz better b/w hyd nn banglaru . i can provide u exacr preff
  • ER. Rohit
    ER. Rohit
    Maddy.09
    Hi..
    u r a dead man now !!
  • Rupinderjit
    Rupinderjit
    Tamas Oberoi
    hw bout hyderabad ny info bout dat nd wat bout pune's current placment
    Hyderabad is also good. I'm currently staying at Hyderabad, CDAC is at walking distance from my destination. In my hostel 50% students are from cdac Hyderabad with different courses. They said Hyderabad is good but Pune is best.

My friend at CDAC Pune told me that the company came for last batch with package 6.5 is coming this time with 7.5. The Training & Placement cell coordinator announced it.

And the best part about Pune is "BABU Sir", he takes classes of some topics from modules like Device Drivers, Linux, RTOS etc. And no one can afford to miss his classes. Some says he's god in what he teaches. His 1 week salary is 90K. Now you can inferred from the above info about which center to choose. My contact is 9581064096. You can call me anytime.

I know all this stuff because it was my second attempt. In first, I got Noida, so I refused it. But this time my rank is 38, so I chose Pune. Hope I'll get this.

You can also search about Babu Sir on YouTube, just Google it. Our batch will end up in February, which is the peak time of companies for recruitment. That's the wording of current batch students.

Now it's up to you.
  • StayHappy
    StayHappy
    Rupinderjit
    Hyderabad is also good. I'm currently staying at Hyderabad, CDAC is at walking distance from my destination. In my hostel 50% students are from cdac Hyderabad with different courses. They said Hyderabad is good but Pune is best.

My friend at CDAC Pune told me that the company came for last batch with package 6.5 is coming this time with 7.5. The Training & Placement cell coordinator announced it.

And the best part about Pune is "BABU Sir", he takes classes of some topics from modules like Device Drivers, Linux, RTOS etc. And no one can afford to miss his classes. Some says he's god in what he teaches. His 1 week salary is 90K. Now you can inferred from the above info about which center to choose. My contact is 9581064096. You can call me anytime.

I know all this stuff because it was my second attempt. In first, I got Noida, so I refused it. But this time my rank is 38, so I chose Pune. Hope I'll get this.

You can also search about Babu Sir on YouTube, just Google it. Our batch will end up in February, which is the peak time of companies for recruitment. That's the wording of current batch students.

Now it's up to you.
    my rank is 670 in section A+B, and i have applied for DAC and DSSD.. any chances for hyderabad,pune or bangalore? how z cdac bangalore?
  • Rupinderjit
    Rupinderjit
    StayHappy
    my rank is 670 in section A+B, and i have applied for DAC and DSSD.. any chances for hyderabad,pune or bangalore? how z cdac bangalore?
    Sorry Buddy, don't know about that. Just go through the brochure, it has table of number of seats available. Analyse that and Find out yours . Wish you good luck.
  • arun250691
    arun250691
    ive got
    Section A -264
    Section A+B - 177
    Section A+B+C =25

still cant decide the course which should i take, i applies for DAC, DWiMC ,DESD
  • arun250691
    arun250691
    Rupinderjit

Now it's up to you.
    is it for the DESD course or the DAC course
  • Rupinderjit
    Rupinderjit
    arun250691
    PG-DESD
  • VivekKumar1991
    VivekKumar1991
    Are programming test and interviews that is stage 2 and stage 3.. still pending.. means will these be conducted ?? I am asking as nothing is mentioned about same at C-DAC: Centre for Development of Advanced Computing, India
  • baijnath
    baijnath
    my rank is 307 for DESD... which centre wud i get..? which one is better in CDAC Banglore and Hyderabad..?? kindly suggest pls..
  • baijnath
    baijnath
    [Prototype]

Why in this world they would take aptitude test. Isn't technical knowledge enough? We've calculators & computers for knowing the speed of boat & calculating the age which is done for unknown reasons anyways..😭

one thing i wanna know dat the line "Above your rank 277 candidates have applied for PG-DVLSI" what does it mean..? i mean 277 students r those who applied only for DVLSI or even they might hv applied for other courses + DVLSI...?
  • baijnath
    baijnath
    Maddy.09
    Hi..
    well it really sounds sad buddy..bt no way to unlock....πŸ˜” which centre hv u chosen buddy..??
  • baijnath
    baijnath
    arun250691
    ive got
    Section A -264
    Section A+B - 177
    Section A+B+C =25

still cant decide the course which should i take, i applies for DAC, DWiMC ,DESD
    Go for DAC Buddy...DAC z d best among all ...aftr dat DESD and den WIMC... so nw its upto u.
  • suresh reddy
    suresh reddy
    hi guys,i read all the messages,thanks for those guys who are sharing their knowledge about cdac, my rank in A+B+C is 295, i applied for DESD,DVLSI,DVESD and 124 people above my rank have applied for Dvlsi, 249 have applied for DESD and 164 have applied for DVESD.....it's a miracle if i get dvlsi in pune i hope miracle won't happen,so i decided to apply for DESD for my can i get cdac pune?or atleast bang? if anybody has idea about this please reply as quickly as possible....since only 2 days left to lock the options......plz help me out by sharing lot more about this........
  • [Prototype]
    [Prototype]
    baijnath
    one thing i wanna know dat the line "Above your rank 277 candidates have applied for PG-DVLSI" what does it mean..? i mean 277 students r those who applied only for DVLSI or even they might hv applied for other courses + DVLSI...?
    Yes, it means, there are 277 people who've DVLSI as one of the option.
  • priya3040
    priya3040
    Hi,
    My rank inclusive of Sec A+B is 2606 and 1790 candidates are above my rank for PGDAc.I want to know what my chances are of getting selected in pune center (sunbeam gultekadi) or others in pune!!!!πŸ˜‰
  • StayHappy
    StayHappy
    Any idea how are Cdac Aided sunbeam and DY Patil center in pune for DAC ?
  • Rupinderjit
    Rupinderjit
    baijnath
    Go for DAC Buddy...DAC z d best among all ...aftr dat DESD and den WIMC... so nw its upto u.
    suresh reddy
    hi guys,i read all the messages,thanks for those guys who are sharing their knowledge about cdac, my rank in A+B+C is 295, i applied for DESD,DVLSI,DVESD and 124 people above my rank have applied for Dvlsi, 249 have applied for DESD and 164 have applied for DVESD.....it's a miracle if i get dvlsi in pune i hope miracle won't happen,so i decided to apply for DESD for my can i get cdac pune?or atleast bang? if anybody has idea about this please reply as quickly as possible....since only 2 days left to lock the options......plz help me out by

If you want DVLSI, then your first preferences should be DVLSI. Don't compromise your interest and future by considering other's choices. Fill all the centers for DVLSI as your desirable priority. Don't select the center where you never want to go. After that choose DESD. If your luck is with you you'll get DVLSI, even in Pune. Otherwise DESD is there,your second preference.

Best of luck buddy.
  • Rupinderjit
    Rupinderjit
    StayHappy
    thanks buddy
  • Rupinderjit
    Rupinderjit
    ote]
  • Tamas Oberoi
    Tamas Oberoi
    #-Link-Snipped-# :cn u plzz tell me hw many companies come for desd in pune....nd is there something lyk common placement.....i already placed in tcs but looking 4 a core job so u think cdac pune worth a shot....
  • Naveen Bojanala
    Naveen Bojanala
    Hi Friends, my rank in section A is 5491, section A+B is 4380, section A+B+C is 1978.
    I have opted for DAC, DESD and DSSD. In DAC 2864, DESD 1605, DSSD 1148 candidates are before me. Can i get admission into CDAC?
  • Naveen Bojanala
    Naveen Bojanala
    CDAC result
  • Naveen Bojanala
    Naveen Bojanala
    Can i get admission to CDAC, pls reply me....quick
  • Pranesh Kumar
    Pranesh Kumar
    Hi Guys, My C-DAC rank in Section A+B is 235. Above my rank there 167 candidates applied for PG-DAC. My choice is C-DAC Bangalore. Can anyone provide placement info in C-DAC Bangalore???
  • gowtham983
    gowtham983
    Above my rank 210 candidates have applied for PG-DESD
    what are my prob getting in pune. what are the procedures to be done.
  • gowtham983
    gowtham983
    friends.... i have applied for DVLSI, DESD, and DGI.... WHICH IS THE BEST COURSE AND HOW ABOUT THEIR SCOPE
  • Pushpendra2911
    Pushpendra2911
    Hello there!!!!!!!
    my ranking
    Section A -568
    Section A+B -1465
    Section A+B+C -739
    PG-DESD -616
    PG-DIVESD -485
    PG-DWiMC -345
    is there any chance of getting any institute of CDAC among Pune, Hyd, Blr, Noida???

please help me out Thnx in advance!!!!!!
  • StayHappy
    StayHappy
    Naveen Bojanala
    Can i get admission to CDAC, pls reply me....quick
    u can get admission.. there are lot many seats in cdac
  • StayHappy
    StayHappy
    Pushpendra2911
    Hello there!!!!!!!
    my ranking
    Section A -568
    Section A+B -1465
    Section A+B+C -739
    PG-DESD -616
    PG-DIVESD -485
    PG-DWiMC -345
    is there any chance of getting any institute of CDAC among Pune, Hyd, Blr, Noida???

please help me out Thnx in advance!!!!!!
    calculate the number of seats in admission brochure .. u can easily find out the.. though u have the probability!
  • VivekKumar1991
    VivekKumar1991
    Pranesh Kumar
    Hi Guys, My C-DAC rank in Section A+B is 235. Above my rank there 167 candidates applied for PG-DAC. My choice is C-DAC Bangalore. Can anyone provide placement info in C-DAC Bangalore???
    Yaar my result says 199 are above me in PGDAC..... should we go for B'lore or Pune. I have heard that pune is the better one.. plz let me know what u are choosing
  • AshrayManohar
    AshrayManohar
    gowtham983
    friends.... i have applied for DVLSI, DESD, and DGI.... WHICH IS THE BEST COURSE AND HOW ABOUT THEIR SCOPE
    DVLSI is the best, one of my senior also did the same and got placed in scandisc
  • AshrayManohar
    AshrayManohar
    I've applied for DESD in blore, pune, chennai, trivandrum and hydrabad and also applied for DWiMC in Blore and pune.Please let me know if there are any chances of me getting either of the course in any of the cities with the following ranking.

Section A=334
    Section A+B=1459
    Section A+B+C=574

Ranking in DESD=493
    Ranking in DWiMC=483
    Please guide me
  • vmnoodle
    vmnoodle
    VivekKumar1991
    Means your rank in course applied is 460.
    Here is info....
    DESD in Hyderabad : 60 seats
    DESD in Pune : 120 seats
    DESE in B'lore : 100 seats
    So in total its 280 seats are of your location and 450 seats are in total in CDAC's own facility. /*A lot more seats are available for affiliated center. */
    As many will have choosen other courses too... so there is a chance of getting ur location but its sure you will get CDAC's own facility.
    you need to comment that out becoz only 40 seats are available at the affiliated DESD center i.e. Aurangabad
  • vmnoodle
    vmnoodle
    For DESD aspirants
    490 total seats at CDAC's own centers + 40 at affiliated center (Aurangabad)

out of which 120 are at PUNE ACTS(thats where most good rankers will apply for)

so its good if you opt out PUNE center if your A+B+C rank is around 250+
  • VivekKumar1991
    VivekKumar1991
    vmnoodle
    you need to comment that out becoz only 40 seats are available at the affiliated DESD center i.e. Aurangabad
    Oh!!😲 Yeahhh sorry !!! There are only 40 seats more at affiliated center for DESD.......
  • vmnoodle
    vmnoodle
    AshrayManohar
    I've applied for DESD in blore, pune, chennai, trivandrum and hydrabad and also applied for DWiMC in Blore and pune.Please let me know if there are any chances of me getting either of the course in any of the cities with the following ranking.

Section A=334
    Section A+B=1459
    Section A+B+C=574

Ranking in DESD=493
    Ranking in DWiMC=483
    Please guide me

you screwed up in second section B dude compare this to mine

Section A=2120
    Section A+B=844
    Section A+B+C=393
  • vmnoodle
    vmnoodle
    gowtham983
    good probability if you keep DESD Pune at top in your list
  • vmnoodle
    vmnoodle
    StayHappy
    yes iff you are opting for those newly added section A only courses
  • vmnoodle
    vmnoodle
    if above my rank 592 have applied for DAC then what are my chances of getting DAC Pune considering so many seats available for DAC all over India
  • StayHappy
    StayHappy
    vmnoodle
    if above my rank 592 have applied for DAC then what are my chances of getting DAC Pune considering so many seats available for DAC all over India
    Less probability .. becz pune has 240 seats in main center. And i can see max students opting for pune center.. In my case 470 are above my Rank.. n i dont think i'll get pune at any cost!
  • sivakanth542
    sivakanth542
    Hello, my rank in a+b is 251. I have 178 members above in DAC. where can i get??
    Im not interested in Pune, what could be next better option?
  • baijnath
    baijnath
    my rank is 307 for DESD... which centre wud i get..? which one is better b/w CDAC Banglore & Cdac Hyderabad regarding placement for DESD..?? kindly suggest pls....ur suggestation wil b vry valuable to me.....
  • StayHappy
    StayHappy
    sivakanth542
    Hello, my rank in a+b is 251. I have 178 members above in DAC. where can i get??
    Im not interested in Pune, what could be next better option?
    GO for noida,banglore,hyderabad.. all r nyc!
  • ROHAN-PATIL
    ROHAN-PATIL
    ER. Rohit
    if u can tell which 1 zz better b/w hyd nn banglaru . i can provide u exacr preff
    bengluru is better than hyd..now tell me?
  • priyanka.tyagi
    priyanka.tyagi
    helloo...above my rank 338 studnts have applied for dac...what r my chances for cdac pune....pls help me...
  • ER. Rohit
    ER. Rohit
    hey guys i hav got 314 rank in dac . which centre i can get ? howzz bangalore ???
  • ER. Rohit
    ER. Rohit
    priyanka.tyagi
    helloo...above my rank 338 studnts have applied for dac...what r my chances for cdac pune....pls help me...
    u ll get bangalore not pune at oll
  • ER. Rohit
    ER. Rohit
    hey can anyone tell me how is cdac bangalore and its placement plzzz
  • Pranesh Kumar
    Pranesh Kumar
    VivekKumar1991
    Yaar my result says 199 are above me in PGDAC..... should we go for B'lore or Pune. I have heard that pune is the better one.. plz let me know what u are choosing
    Hello VivekKumar1991, I cant choose Pune C-DAC due to some personal reason. So my choice is limited to C-DAC Bangalore. You should proceed to C-DAC Pune, i think, because i think C-DAC Pune is the Best for PG-DAC.
  • bhoomavinod
    bhoomavinod
    for desd 120 seats available in cdac pune, it has placement record about 87% in 2011 batch and it provides a common placement program and also it is a head quarters. SO GIVE YOUR BEST CHOICE 1>DSED(PUNE),
    2>HYD(55 out of 60 placed)
    3>BANGLORE
    its my opinion choose your area of interest.
    THESE ARE GOOD, remaining i don't know.
    coming to DAC COURSE CDAC PUNE IS VERY GOOD. it has 250 seats. fee 79000 rupees nearly. most experienced faculty are there in pune.
    one important thing is after getting any seat in any cdac center make 10000 payment as early as possible because if you don't pay your admission will be canceled so if the payment is by dd send it early so as to reach by 30 july.
    if your rank is not so much high and you don't get the desired seat in first round, if you get other one than
    desired don't lose hope since there are second and third counseling you may get the better one.

please refer admission booklet, important dates once more so you don't do any mistake.

coming to me, section-A 1008
    A+B 500+
    A+B+C 53
    VLSI -18 RANKS ABOVE
    DSED -43 RANKS
    DAC-408 ranks

MY choice is dsed cdac pune as my first choice then hyd dsed.

do you want any suggestions your most welcome. thank you.
  • Pranesh Kumar
    Pranesh Kumar
    Hi Guys, Can anybody provide information about getting Loan for pursuing C-DAC course?
  • priyanka.tyagi
    priyanka.tyagi
    nd hows is banglore placement wise...
  • Mahak Arora
    Mahak Arora
    I have rank A=11 A+B=8 A+B+C=19....but i am confused...which course would be best for me...DAC, ITISS or DSSD....and DSSD is not there in main C-DAC pune campus...so which center is best for DSSD and which course i should prefer out of these three??
  • BE HAPPY
    BE HAPPY
    Mahak Arora
    I have rank A=11 A+B=8 A+B+C=19....but i am confused...which course would be best for me...DAC, ITISS or DSSD....and DSSD is not there in main C-DAC pune campus...so which center is best for DSSD and which course i should prefer out of these three??
    buddy..... go for PGDAC in cdac pune..... nd pgdssd hyd is best...
  • BE HAPPY
    BE HAPPY
    StayHappy
    wel any idea.. Which centre z better among Bangalore,pune, Hyderabad and noida.
    a/c to me pune ,hyd, bng, noida....rest i dnt know..πŸ˜€
  • jilt
    jilt
    My rank is 2390 in A+B. 1607 candidates are above me in DAC, 756 above in WiMC,443 above in DITISS,676 above in DSSD . PLease tell me if i can get any of main cdac centers for DAC , DSSD, WMiC, DITISS. Please suggest some good institutes. also which is better IET or YCP?
  • bhoomavinod
    bhoomavinod
    Mahak Arora
    dac course is good.
  • sumvis
    sumvis
    Hello guys....
    i got 534 Rank in CDAC entrance and ...abv my Rank arnd 350 candidates have applied for DAC course....
    So should i expect that I'll get ACTS,pune....?
    I am bit confuse also in Filling choices ,,,
    Which institute should i fill after ACTS pune....CDAC,Bangalore or Sunbeam,Pune for DAC course..?
    Please tell me either on my no 9808201946 or #-Link-Snipped-# or #-Link-Snipped-#
    ASAP coz today Choice will get lock automatically...

Regards
    Sumit Sharma
    +9808201946
  • StayHappy
    StayHappy
    bhoomavinod
    for desd 120 seats available in cdac pune, it has placement record about 87% in 2011 batch and it provides a common placement program and also it is a head quarters. SO GIVE YOUR BEST CHOICE 1>DSED(PUNE),
    2>HYD(55 out of 60 placed)
    3>BANGLORE
    its my opinion choose your area of interest.
    THESE ARE GOOD, remaining i don't know.
    coming to DAC COURSE CDAC PUNE IS VERY GOOD. it has 250 seats. fee 79000 rupees nearly. most experienced faculty are there in pune.
    one important thing is after getting any seat in any cdac center make 10000 payment as early as possible because if you don't pay your admission will be canceled so if the payment is by dd send it early so as to reach by 30 july.
    if your rank is not so much high and you don't get the desired seat in first round, if you get other one than
    desired don't lose hope since there are second and third counseling you may get the better one.

please refer admission booklet, important dates once more so you don't do any mistake.

coming to me, section-A 1008
    A+B 500+
    A+B+C 53
    VLSI -18 RANKS ABOVE
    DSED -43 RANKS
    DAC-408 ranks

MY choice is dsed cdac pune as my first choice then hyd dsed.

do you want any suggestions your most welcome. thank you.
    how about placemnt in banglr?
  • priyanka.tyagi
    priyanka.tyagi
    hey @ sumit sharma......same prob with me...so what r u filling ur 2nd choice..
  • sumvis
    sumvis
    StayHappy
    how about placemnt in banglr?
    Ok..thanks a ton...
    I have filled HYD DESD as my 5th choice ..
    1) DAC at ACTS pune
    2) DAC at sunbeam
    3) DAC at bangalore
    4) DESD at pune
    5) DESD at Hydrabad
    6) DSSD at Hydrabad

Are my these choices well ordered?
    I don't have any Info about any institute except ACTS pune....
    So which One is Best Institute for DAC course Sunbeam or ACTS,Bangalore?

well Above my Rank 189 candidates have applied for DSSD and 594 for DESD....
    so can i get DSSD in ACTS pune and is it good?

Thanks And regards
    Sumit Sharma
  • sumvis
    sumvis
    priyanka.tyagi
    Still confuse....b/w Sunbeam and CDAC bangalore
  • sumvis
    sumvis
    priyanka.tyagi
    my two friends have done DAC from Banglore...nowadays they are working with a company called as manhatton associate with the package 4 lakh arnd ....
    they are saying, i should fill sunbeam on 2nd choice then bangalore....

bt m still confuse yaar..
    Filling choices is really perplexed......
    If you get any info regarding this matter then please also inform to me on #-Link-Snipped-#...
  • ROHAN-PATIL
    ROHAN-PATIL
    sumvis
    Ok..thanks a ton...
    I have filled HYD DESD as my 5th choice ..
    1) DAC at ACTS pune
    2) DAC at sunbeam
    3) DAC at bangalore
    4) DESD at pune
    5) DESD at Hydrabad
    6) DSSD at Hydrabad

Are my these choices well ordered?
    I don't have any Info about any institute except ACTS pune....
    So which One is Best Institute for DAC course Sunbeam or ACTS,Bangalore?

well Above my Rank 189 candidates have applied for DSSD and 594 for DESD....
    so can i get DSSD in ACTS pune and is it good?

Thanks And regards
    Sumit Sharma
    Hey bro, if u fill such options i can surely tell u ,u will get 2 option sunbeam...i studied thrly...
    u shd give 2 option as bengaluru...it is better..
  • ROHAN-PATIL
    ROHAN-PATIL
    ben
    priyanka.tyagi
    bengaluru is better...
  • sumvis
    sumvis
    ROHAN-PATIL
    Hey bro, if u fill such options i can surely tell u ,u will get 2 option sunbeam...i studied thrly...
    u shd give 2 option as bengaluru...it is better..
    So, Is bangalore good placement and faculty wise???
  • jilt
    jilt
    PLz tell me my A+B rank is 2390. I got 1608 in DAC. Which college to give preferences
  • sumvis
    sumvis
    jilt
    PLz tell me my A+B rank is 2390. I got 1608 in DAC. Which college to give preferences
    you have very less chance to get reputed institutes like pune, bangalore, hydrabaad coz your rank is not good enough....
    but i must say you should fill max choices..

CDAC , pune​
    CDAC , Bangalore​
    CDAC , Hydrabad​
    CDAC , Noida​
    CDAC , Mumbai​
    CDAC, Trivandrum​
    and private institutes too...you will surely get any one

#-Link-Snipped-#
    please refer Admission booklet,You will get all the info regarding courses and available seats in all the institutes

all the best
  • VivekKumar1991
    VivekKumar1991
    I have applied for PGDAC and 199 candidates are above me.
    I have filled following preference and locked it
    ====================
    1. CDAC Pune
    2. CDAC Bengaluru
    3. Sunbeam Gultekdi Pune
    4. CDAC Hyderabad
    5. CDAC Chennai
    6. CDAC Mumbai
    7. IACSD Akurdi Pune
    8. CDAC Noida
    ====================
    Is it OK ?? Well, I have locked.

Are Interviews and Programming test PENDING ???
  • VivekKumar1991
    VivekKumar1991
    Pranesh Kumar
    Hello VivekKumar1991, I cant choose Pune C-DAC due to some personal reason. So my choice is limited to C-DAC Bangalore. You should proceed to C-DAC Pune, i think, because i think C-DAC Pune is the Best for PG-DAC.
    Ok yaar... Thanks for response I have posted my preference list. I have given B'glore as second preference. After pune its B'glore. Its also nice in Placemenets. You'll get that surely.

πŸ‘ Hoping good luck for you, me and all. πŸ‘
  • jilt
    jilt
    VivekKumar1991
    ====================
    1. CDAC Pune
    2. CDAC Bengaluru
    3. Sunbeam Gultekdi Pune
    4. CDAC Hyderabad
    5. CDAC Chennai
    6. CDAC Mumbai
    7. IACSD Akurdi Pune
    8. CDAC Noida
    ====================

This time there will be no interviews and practical test. I had talked to cdac pune.
  • VivekKumar1991
    VivekKumar1991
    jilt
    This time there will be no interviews and practical test. I had talked to cdac pune.
    Thanks man. Actually i was worried whether i should prepare or not. You have just made me tension free. Thanks again. 😁
  • vmnoodle
    vmnoodle
    does any one know about placements of Sunbeam DIVESD its not on their site😨
  • [Prototype]
    [Prototype]
    VivekKumar1991
    Ok yaar... Thanks for response I have posted my preference list. I have given B'glore as second preference. After pune its B'glore. Its also nice in Placemenets. You'll get that surely.

πŸ‘ Hoping good luck for you, me and all. πŸ‘
    Why are you so worried? There are 240 seats in Pune C-DAC while your rank is 199. Its pretty obvious you're getting there. Only Pune as preference would've done your job anyways. πŸ˜€
  • StayHappy
    StayHappy
    vmnoodle
    does any one know about placements of Sunbeam DIVESD its not on their site😨
    Cdac pune and sunbeam provide same placemnts.. Got to know this from Cdac Pune center..
  • StayHappy
    StayHappy
    VivekKumar1991
    ====================
    1. CDAC Pune
    2. CDAC Bengaluru
    3. Sunbeam Gultekdi Pune
    4. CDAC Hyderabad
    5. CDAC Chennai
    6. CDAC Mumbai
    7. IACSD Akurdi Pune
    8. CDAC Noida
    ====================

quite obvious u'll easily get Pune!!
  • StayHappy
    StayHappy
    There would b a touf competition for Cdac Pune as max students have made there first preference as Cdac Pune!πŸ‘€
    All the best ever1.. πŸ‘
  • ER. Rohit
    ER. Rohit
    VivekKumar1991
    Thanks man. Actually i was worried whether i should prepare or not. You have just made me tension free. Thanks again. 😁
    i am also happy if there are no interviews n pr. test :-D
  • VivekKumar1991
    VivekKumar1991
    [Prototype]
    Why are you so worried? There are 240 seats in Pune C-DAC while your rank is 199. Its pretty obvious you're getting there. Only Pune as preference would've done your job anyways. πŸ˜€
    Actually yaar i was little bit worried about the prog. test and interview... but now got that there would be no more tests.... Yeahhhhh 😁 Thnanks.. for quoting me 😁
  • Rupinderjit
    Rupinderjit
    arun250691
    for DESD course
  • jilt
    jilt
    At the Time of registration with Rs 10000, which certificates and proof must we have ?
  • Rupinderjit
    Rupinderjit
    jilt
    At the Time of registration with Rs 10000, which certificates and proof must we have ?
    Good question. I also want the answer if anything is required during token fee deposition. Any sort of document(s) have to send with draft or anything else important?
  • [Prototype]
    [Prototype]
    Rupinderjit
    Good question. I also want the answer if anything is required during token fee deposition. Any sort of document(s) have to send with draft or anything else important?
    You're just required to send the DD. This is like a token amount that you're interested in reserving the seat. The documents and other things are to be presented when you pay the remaining fees at the respective C-DAC center.
  • partho12
    partho12
    Hello Friends, I`ve got 1045 ranking in A+B, any chances of getting admissions in DAC course.
    Does any one have idea how to calculate percentile from ranks, as total no. of students appearing is unknown.
  • [Prototype]
    [Prototype]
    partho12
    Hello Friends, I`ve got 1045 ranking in A+B, any chances of getting admissions in DAC course.
    Does any one have idea how to calculate percentile from ranks, as total no. of students appearing is unknown.
    There are lots of C-DAC center that offers DAC. Your admission depends on the preference list you've given.

Now, there's no need of percentile (percentile system has been discontinued by C-DAC). You already got the straightforward rank. It doesn't matter how many have applied, all it matter is how many are above you.
  • VivekKumar1991
    VivekKumar1991
    I am a B.Tech 2012 pass out. So I am not having the final semester mark sheet. But I do have the character certificate showing that I have completed all my 8 semester exams. I also have mark sheets of 7 semesters. will that be OK ? or will I be required to bring all 8 semester mark sheets ?
  • jilt
    jilt
    At what time seat allotment will be published today?
  • jilt
    jilt
    What package may be expect after DITISS course?
  • StayHappy
    StayHappy
    when will they announce the results of 1st round?? any idea?
  • [Prototype]
    [Prototype]
    VivekKumar1991
    I am a B.Tech 2012 pass out. So I am not having the final semester mark sheet. But I do have the character certificate showing that I have completed all my 8 semester exams. I also have mark sheets of 7 semesters. will that be OK ? or will I be required to bring all 8 semester mark sheets ?
    Read the brochure. All the information is given in there. You're supposed to submit the proof of completing the engineering before 30th September. You'll be given provisional admission till that date.
  • ROHAN-PATIL
    ROHAN-PATIL
    [Prototype]
    Read the brochure. All the information is given in there. You're supposed to submit the proof of completing the engineering before 30th September. You'll be given provisional admission till that date.
    upto 30 sept ..its ok ..our results will be declared but...before 21aug(at time of paying remg amount) it was told us to bring any proof of appeared for the final exam..wht is tht?..i wanna ask?
  • MOHIT JAIN911
    MOHIT JAIN911
    Hi,
    My rank inclusive of Sec A+B+C is 2606 and 1032 candidates are above my rank for PG-VLSI.any chances for TICA kandivali mumbai.
  • VivekKumar1991
    VivekKumar1991
    ROHAN-PATIL
    upto 30 sept ..its ok ..our results will be declared but...before 21aug(at time of paying remg amount) it was told us to bring any proof of appeared for the final exam..wht is tht?..i wanna ask?
    Same I have got the proof that i have given my final sem exams... will that be ok?? I will get Provisnl till 30 sept
  • ROHAN-PATIL
    ROHAN-PATIL
    VivekKumar1991
    Same I have got the proof that i have given my final sem exams... will that be ok?? I will get Provisnl till 30 sept
    bro,whts tht..?so tht i can request the same in my clg..
  • siddhant1990
    siddhant1990
    any1 knows at what time fiirst list is going to be announced
  • ER. Rohit
    ER. Rohit
    siddhant1990
    any1 knows at what time fiirst list is going to be announced
    same que ?????????
  • ashish1990
    ashish1990
    at 5 pm i just found out
    seriously it looks like 3 days to me for just 3 hours
  • VivekKumar1991
    VivekKumar1991
    Yipeee..... I got my first preference CDAC PUNE for PGDAC. 😁

Results of First Round is DECLARED GO GO GO πŸ‘ Best of Luck to all πŸ‘
  • VivekKumar1991
    VivekKumar1991
    ROHAN-PATIL
    bro,whts tht..?so tht i can request the same in my clg..
    Man, its actually :-
    "B.Tech Appearing-cum-Character Certificate"
    It says that I have already given my 8th semester exams in month of May 2012 and the result is expected to arrive at max in month of August/September 2012.
    I think this will work for admission unless I get the Provisional.

Dude get this urgently. As at least this should be with you as a proof that you have done all B.Tech Activities.
  • priyanka.tyagi
    priyanka.tyagi
    heelllooo...i got cdac pune....πŸ˜€.....
  • sumvis
    sumvis
    yipeeeeeeeeeeeeee............
    Yipeee..... I got my first preference CDAC Pune for PGDAC. πŸ˜πŸ˜€πŸŽ‰
  • sumvis
    sumvis
    priyanka.tyagi
    Congratz.....
  • Pushpendra2911
    Pushpendra2911
    I got sunbean pune for PGDIVESD !!!!!!!
    anyone tell me about placement abt CDAC sunbeam pune??????
  • Rupinderjit
    Rupinderjit
    Got CDAC-DESD Pune. Wondering if there's anyone who's got admitted in the same center.
  • BE HAPPY
    BE HAPPY
    ROHAN-PATIL
    which centre u got.....??
  • BE HAPPY
    BE HAPPY
    whick
    [Prototype]

which centre u got buddy......
  • siddhant1990
    siddhant1990
    i got cdac aurangabad for embedded
    is it kky should i accept it
    any1 knowa about cdac aurangabad
  • akshay_nehra
    akshay_nehra
    Rupinderjit
    Got CDAC-DESD Pune.
    congrats...
    i also got DESD pune.
  • BE HAPPY
    BE HAPPY
    baijnath
    my rank is 307 for DESD... which centre wud i get..? which one is better in CDAC Banglore and Hyderabad..?? kindly suggest pls..
    hey buddy.......which centre u got...???
  • bhoomavinod
    bhoomavinod
    StayHappy
    cdac seat allotment results are released
  • BE HAPPY
    BE HAPPY
    AshrayManohar

Section A=334
    Section A+B=1459
    Section A+B+C=574

Ranking in DESD=493
    Ranking in DWiMC=483
    Please guide me
    buddy......whats ur result......did u allocated any seat...???
  • bhoomavinod
    bhoomavinod
    i got desd pune
  • bhoomavinod
    bhoomavinod
    akshay_nehra
    congrats...
    i also got DESD pune.
    i am also get cdac dsed
  • madmax12
    madmax12
    hey i got 41 rank in aection A+B+C..whilte registering i selected only DIVESD and DVLSI..But i want DESD..Can I take admission in CDAC pune now?
    I made a blunder mistake while registering.. πŸ˜”
  • BE HAPPY
    BE HAPPY
    whic
    gowtham983
    which centre u got buddy.....???πŸ˜€
  • BE HAPPY
    BE HAPPY
    baijnath
    my rank is 307 for DESD... which centre wud i get..? which one is better b/w CDAC Banglore & Cdac Hyderabad regarding placement for DESD..?? kindly suggest pls....ur suggestation wil b vry valuable to me.....
    which centre u got ..???
  • BE HAPPY
    BE HAPPY
    priyanka.tyagi
    congrts dear.....whats ur A+B+C rank.....??
  • sharii
    sharii
    hey is dssd mohali good?
  • amitymukul
    amitymukul
    how many guy got hyderabad?
  • madmax12
    madmax12
    i m doomed..inspite of getting 41 rank..i hav to go for sunbeam..
    now no way of getting DESD at CDAC pune i guess. πŸ˜”
  • Rupinderjit
    Rupinderjit
    madmax12
    i m doomed..inspite of getting 41 rank..i hav to go for sunbeam..
    now no way of getting DESD at CDAC pune i guess. πŸ˜”
    w8 for second round. Hope for the best
  • Rupinderjit
    Rupinderjit
    akshay_nehra
    congrats...
    i also got DESD pune.
    Congrats buddy.....see you there Akshay-Akki πŸ˜€
  • madmax12
    madmax12
    Rupinderjit
    w8 for second round. Hope for the best
    can i register for DESD now?
  • partho12
    partho12
    Ok..friends....results are out.. I am getting admission at CDAC - Kharghar(Mumbai) centre for DAC course

Is it okay to take admission there.. any reviews about CDAC Kharghar (Mumbai) centre, any suggesstions please advice me...

Can any one tell me about Placememts, are they centralised or Centre dependent
  • [Prototype]
    [Prototype]
    BE HAPPY
    whick

which centre u got buddy......
    Nothing for me, I've only applied for C-DAC Pune for VLSI. No surprise, I was expecting it. How about you?
  • Rupinderjit
    Rupinderjit
    madmax12
    can i register for DESD now?
    Call them buddy, try your best to make it possible. At least you should give it a try. Everything can be done and possible within time.
  • RAjesh MIshra90
    RAjesh MIshra90
    Hello! Everyone!
    Please share about your research about CDAC Hyderabad for DAC ..... If anybody know about hostel facility...do reply!! Please!!
  • BE HAPPY
    BE HAPPY
    [Prototype]
    Nothing for me, I've only applied for C-DAC Pune for VLSI. No surprise, I was expecting it. How about you?
    same here bro....i also apply for desd pune and hyd with 564 rank...πŸ˜€
  • [Prototype]
    [Prototype]
    BE HAPPY
    same here bro....i also apply for desd pune and hyd with 564 rank...πŸ˜€
    Aww, sorry to hear that. Well better luck next time for us then.
  • VivekKumar1991
    VivekKumar1991
    Hey !! All who are getting CDAC PUNE. What are your plans to be there and as they do not have any hostel facility, what are you all planning ???
  • shalabh_p
    shalabh_p
    hi everyone ,
    greetings for the day !!!

I have got C-DAC PUNE , DAC . Need your suggestions on this . I am 2008 passout , very good with programming specially java. Right now working in a college with a decent salary 32k in hand as a java trainer. A month back i was not much aware about c-cdac or its courses , but now i have a seat at pune . And according to all the posts in last 17 pages seems like being part of DAC-PUNE is quite decent . can anyone suggest me what should i do ..... shall i go for it or continue with my job... in short is c-dac that worth to leave the job ??? waiting for the replies

thanks
  • bhoomavinod
    bhoomavinod
    madmax12
    hey i got 41 rank in aection A+B+C..whilte registering i selected only DIVESD and DVLSI..But i want DESD..Can I take admission in CDAC pune now?
    don't worry there is second and third counseling you may shift to your desired but pay initial fee if not u will be out from the counseling. is it o.k.
  • [Prototype]
    [Prototype]
    madmax12
    Hard luck mate. They clearly specified that you cannot manipulate with the subjects you've entered at the time of registration.
  • baijnath
    baijnath
    he
    shalabh_p
    hi everyone ,

I have got C-DAC PUNE , DAC . Need your suggestions on this . I am 2008 passout , very good with programming specially java. Right now working in a college with a decent salary 32k in hand as a java trainer. A month back i was not much aware about c-cdac or its courses , but now i have a seat at pune . And according to all the posts in last 17 pages seems like being part of DAC-PUNE is quite decent . can anyone suggest me what should i do ..... shall i go for it or continue with my job... in short is c-dac that worth to leave the job ??? waiting for the replies

thanks
    Buddy y r u making fun over here..??? u r getting a decent salary...u should continue it..bcoz after cdac ,spending more than 1.25 lacs, thr z no guarantee u wil get a job more dan ur current salary...πŸ˜€
  • baijnath
    baijnath
    he
    shalabh_p
    hi everyone ,

thanks
    Buddy y r u making fun over here..??? u r getting a decent salary...u should continue it..bcoz after cdac ,spending more than 1.25 lacs, thr z no guarantee u wil get a job more dan ur current salary...πŸ˜€
  • baijnath
    baijnath
    he
    shalabh_p
    hi everyone ,

thanks
  • VivekKumar1991
    VivekKumar1991
    bhoomavinod
    don't worry there is second and third counseling you may shift to your desired but pay initial fee if not u will be out from the counseling. is it o.k.
    You are just getting your badluck superimposed man. No manipulations with the registered courses dude.
    Well u you can try if any seat is left unfilled but there are least chances and obviously no in case of good ones as PUNE, B'GLORE, HYDERABAD... Hard luck friend.....
  • ROHAN-PATIL
    ROHAN-PATIL
    BE HAPPY
    which centre u got.....??
    i got sunbeam for DAC ..bro..whts abt u?
    😁😁
  • abhip_85
    abhip_85
    Hi, I've got CDAC pune in DITISS course. Can you tell me about the course prospects?? Is it good??
  • ROHAN-PATIL
    ROHAN-PATIL
    RAjesh MIshra90
    Hello! Everyone!
    Please share about your research about CDAC Hyderabad for DAC ..... If anybody know about hostel facility...do reply!! Please!!
    i dont abt cdacs own hostelbut i can surely tell u... there are so many private hostels outside...ameerpet area..i stayed thr just beside of ur center for 3months..
  • RAjesh MIshra90
    RAjesh MIshra90
    ROHAN-PATIL
    i dont abt cdacs own hostelbut i can surely tell u... there are so many private hostels outside...ameerpet area..i stayed thr just beside of ur center for 3months..
    Thanks!!! buddy! Can you name any good one or give contact details!
    I will be thankful to you.
  • abhip_85
    abhip_85
    Hi, I've got CDAC pune in DITISS course. Can you tell me about the course prospects?? Is it good??
  • brajesh sharma
    brajesh sharma
    heyy I've got CDAC- Mohali , Plz suggest me hows it for DESD and about placements as well , reply soon plzz
  • brajesh sharma
    brajesh sharma
    dont know i too have got Mohali for DESD , plz someone tell me hows it?
  • ROHAN-PATIL
    ROHAN-PATIL
    RAjesh MIshra90
    Thanks!!! buddy! Can you name any good one or give contact details!
    I will be thankful to you.
    dont worry ameerpet is full of hostels and classes...now i tell u 1 ..saichandra hostel 9989018018,967688845 ..chk if wrkg or not?....
  • ROHAN-PATIL
    ROHAN-PATIL
    VivekKumar1991
    Man, its actually :-
    "B.Tech Appearing-cum-Character Certificate"
    It says that I have already given my 8th semester exams in month of May 2012 and the result is expected to arrive at max in month of August/September 2012.
    I think this will work for admission unless I get the Provisional.

Dude get this urgently. As at least this should be with you as a proof that you have done all B.Tech Activities.
    thanks..and congrts
  • brajesh sharma
    brajesh sharma
    heyy Rohan , do you know anything about CDAC-Mohali , plz suggest whther should i go for it or not?
  • abhip_85
    abhip_85
    hey rohan, I got admission in CDAC pune in IT infrastrusture & system security. Is it worthy to do ths course??? wat abt its placemnt and future?? plz tell me
  • ROHAN-PATIL
    ROHAN-PATIL
    srry b
    brajesh sharma
    heyy Rohan , do you know anything about CDAC-Mohali , plz suggest whther should i go for it or not?
    bro dont know abt DESD...πŸ˜”
  • ROHAN-PATIL
    ROHAN-PATIL
    abhip_85
    hey rohan, I got admission in CDAC pune in IT infrastrusture & system security. Is it worthy to do ths course??? wat abt its placemnt and future?? plz tell me
    course is good..for placement chk acts site..whc is looking quite good..but surely opport r less...truly speaking i m more inclined to this course rank was also good but ..i did not..
  • RAjesh MIshra90
    RAjesh MIshra90
    ROHAN-PATIL
    dont worry ameerpet is full of hostels and classes...now i tell u 1 ..saichandra hostel 9989018018,967688845 ..chk if wrkg or not?....

ok! Thanks!!. Please tell about Hyderabad that is it costly out living their or normal?
  • ROHAN-PATIL
    ROHAN-PATIL
    RAjesh MIshra90
    ok! Thanks!!. Please tell about Hyderabad that is it costly out living their or normal?
    not so much exp..for 3500 u will get hostel +mess ....but u need to eat only rice here..
  • RAjesh MIshra90
    RAjesh MIshra90
    ROHAN-PATIL
    not so much exp..for 3500 u will get hostel +mess ....but u need to eat only rice here..
    Hahaha! I will adjust! Do You Know about CDAC HYderabad PGDAC course because i am hearing about Embedded courses here only!!
  • StayHappy
    StayHappy
    Any1 who got Cdac Bangalore DAC ?? Do tell me about the placements here?
  • StayHappy
    StayHappy
    RAjesh MIshra90
    Hahaha! I will adjust! Do You Know about CDAC HYderabad PGDAC course because i am hearing about Embedded courses here only!!
    its good,i have a frnd studying there.. His PG and food in total cost 4000/month.
    And about the course in Hyd ,even that z good.. In last batch 38 were placed out of 44..
  • StayHappy
    StayHappy
    guys.. any idea i have 470 rank in DAC,first preference was Pune then Bangalore, i have got the 2nd preference.. is there any probability for pune now for the other 2 rounds?

And do tell me any1 who Got bangalore Dac?
  • ER. Rohit
    ER. Rohit
    VivekKumar1991
    Yipeee..... I got my first preference CDAC PUNE for PGDAC. 😁

Results of First Round is DECLARED GO GO GO πŸ‘ Best of Luck to all πŸ‘
    !1
    mee 2 !! milte hain den pune mein
  • ER. Rohit
    ER. Rohit
    got cdac pune 4 pgdac
  • ER. Rohit
    ER. Rohit
    priyanka.tyagi
    me 2 nn congrats 2 u
  • ER. Rohit
    ER. Rohit
    VivekKumar1991
    Hey !! All who are getting CDAC PUNE. What are your plans to be there and as they do not have any hostel facility, what are you all planning ???
    same question !! hostel ka kya karein ??
  • VivekKumar1991
    VivekKumar1991
    ER. Rohit
    !1
    mee 2 !! milte hain den pune mein
    Sure man !!! I'll.
  • VivekKumar1991
    VivekKumar1991
    Anyone having information about !!! HOSTEL at CDAC PUNE !!!. Please do tell !!! πŸ˜–
  • VivekKumar1991
    VivekKumar1991
    Haa haa haa I hv rank 200 and the 200th post... πŸ˜€
  • ER. Rohit
    ER. Rohit
    VivekKumar1991
    Anyone having information about !!! HOSTEL at CDAC PUNE !!!. Please do tell !!! πŸ˜–
    buddy hostel kaa pta chale tau btana
  • VivekKumar1991
    VivekKumar1991
    ER. Rohit
    buddy hostel kaa pta chale tau btana
    Bilkul yaar... I'll post agar mujhe pata chal jaye. 😁
  • baijnath
    baijnath
    siddhant1990
    i got cdac aurangabad for embedded
    is it kky should i accept it
    any1 knowa about cdac aurangabad
    hey buudy....what is ur rank for DESD..??
  • amitymukul
    amitymukul
    Hyderabad mein hostel ka kuch pata karo.................
  • baijnath
    baijnath
    b
    BE HAPPY
    which centre u got ..???
    got banglore for DESD...
  • baijnath
    baijnath
    w
    brajesh sharma
    heyy I've got CDAC- Mohali , Plz suggest me hows it for DESD and about placements as well , reply soon plzz
    what is ur rank dude...?
  • Niharika2009
    Niharika2009
    Hello I got Sunbeam Pune for DAC course.Pls suggest is it worthwhile doing it or not??What abt the placements at this center??What is the highest package being offered by any company??
  • deval1491
    deval1491
    i got CDAC noida for PG-DIVESD --- don't know what to do?
    please help
  • deval1491
    deval1491
    Rupinderjit

Now it's up to you.

hey i got cdac noida for PG-DIVESD
    should i take it or?????
    don't know what to do,,, aammm confused
    please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Niharika2009
    Niharika2009
    Hello I got Sunbeam Pune for DAC course.Pls suggest is it worthwhile doing it or not??What abt the placements at this center??What is the highest package being offered by any company??
  • jilt
    jilt
    Niharika2009
    I got sunbeam pune WiMC, I also want to know this yar . Send me frnd rqst #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    jilt
    I got sunbeam pune WiMC, I also want to know this yar . Send me frnd rqst #-Link-Snipped-#
    πŸ‘Ž , lonely?
  • RAjesh MIshra90
    RAjesh MIshra90
    amitymukul
    Hyderabad mein hostel ka kuch pata karo.................

Bhai!! Kuch pata chale toh mujher b batana...waise kis course me mila admission?
  • brajesh sharma
    brajesh sharma
    baijnath
    w
    what is ur rank dude...?
    i Got 811 Rank buddy , Do you know anything about Mohali ?
  • siddhant1990
    siddhant1990
    pls someone give details of cdac aurangabad
  • siddhant1990
    siddhant1990
    baijnath
    hey buudy....what is ur rank for DESD..??
  • brajesh sharma
    brajesh sharma
    siddhant1990
    heyy Sidhant , inspite of having $77 Rank , you chose for Aurangabad??? I've got Cdac Mohali with 811 Rank
  • siddhant1990
    siddhant1990
    brajesh sharma
    heyy Sidhant , inspite of having $77 Rank , you chose for Aurangabad??? I've got Cdac Mohali with 811 Rank
    so wats ur suggestion
  • brajesh sharma
    brajesh sharma
    siddhant1990
    so wats ur suggestion
    you may get some better choices in the bext round ,submit the Fee so that you can be considered for the next round.. and btw what were your preferances?
  • akshay_nehra
    akshay_nehra
    VivekKumar1991
    Hello, i have got DESD pune,
    as CDAC PUNE isn't providing hostel facility, there must be some private Hostels near by,
    i am planning to reach there on 20th aug.
    you are from delhi, when will you be going ?
  • siddhant1990
    siddhant1990
    brajesh sharma
    you may get some better choices in the bext round ,submit the Fee so that you can be considered for the next round.. and btw what were your preferances?
    pune,bangl,hyd
  • brajesh sharma
    brajesh sharma
    siddhant1990
    pune,bangl,hyd
    hmm same as mine .. lets wait for sec round
  • siddhant1990
    siddhant1990
    brajesh sharma
    hmm same as mine .. lets wait for sec round
    lts hope for the best !!!!!!
  • amitymukul
    amitymukul
    RAjesh MIshra90
    Bhai!! Kuch pata chale toh mujher b batana...waise kis course me mila admission?
    yaar mein toh DSSD mein liya hai .........
    #-Link-Snipped-# this is my facebook link.
    keep in contact yaar.
  • VivekKumar1991
    VivekKumar1991
    akshay_nehra
    Hello, i have got DESD pune,
    as CDAC PUNE isn't providing hostel facility, there must be some private Hostels near by,
    i am planning to reach there on 20th aug.
    you are from delhi, when will you be going ?
    Not planned yet for !! but will be there near 19th.
  • k sandeep
    k sandeep
    i have got desd cdac cheenai...my rank is 460...can i joiin?? anyone frm chennai? who knw chenni cdac...pls
    tel me its good to join thr.....? pls tel me fast///thanks in advance
  • jilt
    jilt
    How to see my preference list of my chouce filling. I didnot printed it. Please tell me.
    Thanks!
  • Ankitshukla21
    Ankitshukla21
    Hi i got DESD pune
  • Ankitshukla21
    Ankitshukla21
    any one from Delhi/NCR in DESD Pune
  • akshay_nehra
    akshay_nehra
    Ankitshukla21
    any one from Delhi/NCR in DESD Pune
    Hello, i have also got DESD PUNE,
    i am from modinagar near ghaziabad.
    where u from.
  • mukta1987
    mukta1987
    Hello members,
    can anyone tell me about cdac affiliated center in bangalore(vimarshana technology solutions).How is this training center faculty and placements??? I have got seat here.
  • sumit754
    sumit754
    HEY.....i got soft polynomials nagpur......PG-DIVESD...can any body tell me about that cdac course and this institute ????
  • partho12
    partho12
    friends any info about Kharghar(Mumbai) CDAC ACTS centre, I got 1045 rank in A+B
    Is it a good centre to persue DAC cource, i am confused please Help.....!!
  • k sandeep
    k sandeep
    anyone got DESD cdac chennai...?????i got tht.....its good or nt?...my rank is 460.....
  • Ankitshukla21
    Ankitshukla21
    M frm indirapuram ghaziabad
  • baijnath
    baijnath
    brajesh sharma
    dont know i too have got Mohali for DESD , plz someone tell me hows it?
    whats ur rank buddy...??
  • baijnath
    baijnath
    brajesh sharma
    bro...pls dnt go... one of my frnd did d same course frm Cdac mohali...nw he is having low b.p.(i.e. no placement). So dnt waste ur money and time.
  • baijnath
    baijnath
    brajesh sharma
    bro...pls dnt go... one of my frnd did d same course frm Cdac mohali...nw he is having low b.p.(i.e. no placement). So dnt waste ur money and time.
  • baijnath
    baijnath
    k sandeep
    i have got desd cdac cheenai...my rank is 460...can i joiin?? anyone frm chennai? who knw chenni cdac...pls
    tel me its good to join thr.....? pls tel me fast///thanks in advance
    Vry bad placement of chennai......
  • Ankitshukla21
    Ankitshukla21
    Ny idea bout hostel in pune?
  • romeofuntush
    romeofuntush
    anybody plz tell me about cdac mumbai kharghar.....placement and infrastructure.....
  • romeofuntush
    romeofuntush
    is it worth doing dac 4m there or not?
  • BE HAPPY
    BE HAPPY
    Ankitshukla21
    Hi i got DESD pune
    hey buddy what was ur rank...??
  • Ankitshukla21
    Ankitshukla21
  • BE HAPPY
    BE HAPPY
    Ankitshukla21
    my rank is 564 .... is there ny chance for me....to get bng or hyd...????πŸ˜‰
  • Ankitshukla21
    Ankitshukla21
    Keep your fingers crossed
  • BE HAPPY
    BE HAPPY
    Ankitshukla21
    Keep your fingers crossed
    kr rkhi h yar......
    does any of frnd who got admission in hyd ....??
  • BE HAPPY
    BE HAPPY
    hello members..... anybody with rank above 500 got desd either in bng or hyd......???
    plzzz reply......πŸ˜”πŸ˜˜
  • sidd_pandey_
    sidd_pandey_
    Hey, i got cdac mumbai kharghar.i you grt any information about
    then reply me
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    romeofuntush
    is it worth doing dac 4m there or not?
  • sidd_pandey_
    sidd_pandey_
    Hey, i to got the cdac mumbai kharghar i you getany information about the center then reply me
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    partho12
    friends any info about Kharghar(Mumbai) CDAC ACTS centre, I got 1045 rank in A+B
    Is it a good centre to persue DAC cource, i am confused please Help.....!!
  • sidd_pandey_
    sidd_pandey_
    Is it worthy doing PGDAC course from Cdac Mumbai Kharghar
    what is the placement activity there
    is it upto DAC center or centeralised
  • sidd_pandey_
    sidd_pandey_
    is it upto DAC center or centeralised
  • sidd_pandey_
    sidd_pandey_
    is it upto the CDAC center ???
  • ER. Rohit
    ER. Rohit
    sumit754
    HEY.....i got soft polynomials nagpur......PG-DIVESD...can any body tell me about that cdac course and this institute ????
    aur bhati bhai !! pehchana !! this is rohit kmr... !! aur kisne diya cdac apni class mein !! fb pee contact kar liyo !!
  • ROHAN-PATIL
    ROHAN-PATIL
    Niharika2009
    surely ..me too thr..i heard placement is centralised..
  • ROHAN-PATIL
    ROHAN-PATIL
    romeofuntush
    anybody plz tell me about cdac mumbai kharghar.....placement and infrastructure.....
    refer d site bro..
  • mitaliverma
    mitaliverma
    heyy i got cdac pune for DITISS course?? is it worth doing ??nd wat abt placements i this course ??
  • mitaliverma
    mitaliverma
    is cdac worth leaving a job ??
  • brajesh sharma
    brajesh sharma
    mitaliverma
    is cdac worth leaving a job ??
    Definitely Not, it doesnt Guaranty you a job , continue your job if its even above average or you can can take a shot if not satisfied with the job..
  • Ankitshukla21
    Ankitshukla21
    Sahi keh rhe ho sharmaji
  • romeofuntush
    romeofuntush
    #-Link-Snipped-# yes the placement is centralised,but mumbai kharghar is conducting pgdac 4 d 1st time....earlier it was conducting pgdst and 1 more course
  • amitymukul
    amitymukul
    BE HAPPY
    kr rkhi h yar......
    dude i got hyderabad in DSSD course #-Link-Snipped-# this my fb link
    send your friend request
  • mitaliverma
    mitaliverma
    and wat about DITISS course ?? is it good ??
  • suresh reddy
    suresh reddy
    hi guys, i got cdac pune for DVLSI, what about the placements for DVLSI? if anybody have info plz share
  • keshav03
    keshav03
    frnds i got MET Mumbai in DAC course...pls tell me about placement of MET
  • RAjesh MIshra90
    RAjesh MIshra90
    BE HAPPY
    kr rkhi h yar......
    i have gotin DAC hyderabad
  • Naveen Bojanala
    Naveen Bojanala
    mukta1987
    Hello members,
    can anyone tell me about cdac affiliated center in bangalore(vimarshana technology solutions).How is this training center faculty and placements??? I have got seat here.
    I too got seat in this center only...Pls any one tell me about placements and other things? Is it good?
  • StayHappy
    StayHappy
    vimarshana technology solutions and cdac knowledge park bengluru , They both are different centers??
  • Pushpendra2911
    Pushpendra2911
    #-Link-Snipped-#​

How is placement in here for DiVESD????
    hey cdacpedias please do reply me!!!!!!!
  • Niharika2009
    Niharika2009
    hey thanks
    ROHAN-PATIL
    surely ..me too thr..i heard placement is centralised..
  • priyanka.tyagi
    priyanka.tyagi
    Hello guys, wish to know when will you be going to Pune? I might just join you there. Thanks!
  • VivekKumar1991
    VivekKumar1991
    priyanka.tyagi
    hellooo guyzz...when will u going to pune....
    Most of us will be reaching there near 19th or 20th.
  • keshav03
    keshav03
    frnds pls tell me about placement of MET Bandra for DAC course.
  • deval1491
    deval1491
    hey i got cdac noida for PG-DIVESD
    should i take it or?????
    don't know what to do,,, aammm confused
    please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ​

πŸ‘Žβ€‹
  • StayHappy
    StayHappy
    Naveen Bojanala
    I too got seat in this center only...Pls any one tell me about placements and other things? Is it good?
    vimarshana technology solutions and cdac knowledge park bengluru , They both are different centers??
  • atresh sharma
    atresh sharma
    hi guys anybody got admitted into cdac-TICA-kandivala,mumbai for dvlsi .i got it...any feedback about cdac kandivala,mumbai for dvlsi...how will the placments be there.................i read very few posts here about dvlsi(may be becoz of less seats) but plz do reply........
  • ER. Rohit
    ER. Rohit
    priyanka.tyagi
    20 aug
  • keshav03
    keshav03
    i am looking for room mate who has got admission in MET CDAC .
    although i hv't found room. if any 1 intresed then pls contact me
  • sidd_pandey_
    sidd_pandey_
    Is it worthy taking admission in Cdac Kharghar
  • sidd_pandey_
    sidd_pandey_
    Is it worthy taking admission in Cdac Kharghar for DAC course or i should change the center
    can any one tell me about the placement activity
  • Ankitshukla21
    Ankitshukla21
    priyanka.tyagi
    may be 17 or 18
  • RAjesh MIshra90
    RAjesh MIshra90
    Hello,
    guys who are going to join CDAC Hyderabad, do tell here so that we may contact each other and find accommodation easily there.
  • ankur bansal168
    ankur bansal168
    hey guys.. i got cdac banglore for pg-dac my dac rank is 58.. should i join banglore? m already placed in infosys.. but thier joining date extended to may 2012.. help me.. m confused.. and is cdadc pune better than banglore considering pg-dac course?
  • romeofuntush
    romeofuntush
    sidd_pandey_
    Is it worthy taking admission in Cdac Kharghar for DAC course or i should change the center
    can any one tell me about the placement activity
    yaar cdac kharghar is conducting pgdac 4 the 1st time earlier it was conducting some pgdst and 1 more...placement for these course is gud there,but dont know about pgdac...but it is govt.college nd gud faculty as well....i spoke to 1 of the interns of cdac kharghar.see what she told...............
    • yah der campus is gud.. n placement is also gud...
    • faculty r also gud as cdac staff teaches der.. so dey r industry experts n experienced..! u will learn lot n gt gud exposure n placement if u do it well..!!
  • romeofuntush
    romeofuntush
    ankur bansal168
    hey guys.. i got cdac banglore for pg-dac my dac rank is 58.. should i join banglore? m already placed in infosys.. but thier joining date extended to may 2012.. help me.. m confused.. and is cdadc pune better than banglore considering pg-dac course?
    if ur rank is soo gud then ur 1st prefrence should have been cdac pune...it is d best one....
  • romeofuntush
    romeofuntush
    ankur bansal168
    now its july 2012....hehehehehe
  • keshav03
    keshav03
    frnds pls tell me about placement of MET Bandra for DAC course.
  • harsh_9007
    harsh_9007
    u get nothing right now..??
  • harsh_9007
    harsh_9007
    any1 tell about PG DIVESD course..i got cdac noida...n didnt get pg dvlsi at cdac pune..??
    noida is gud for divesd course...n wht is the cu off for dvlsi pune in term of rank..??
  • harsh_9007
    harsh_9007
    harsh_9007
    any1 tell about PG DIVESD course..i got cdac noida...n didnt get pg dvlsi at cdac pune..??
    noida is gud for divesd course...n wht is the cu off for dvlsi pune in term of rank..??
    me too..wht is ur rank..in A+b+C..Is this course is gud or not in cdac noida..??
  • Naveen Bojanala
    Naveen Bojanala
    StayHappy
    Vimarshana is an affiliated center of CDAC...Pls anyone tell me is it good to join
  • harsh_9007
    harsh_9007
    deval1491
    hey i got cdac noida for PG-DIVESD ​
    should i take it or?????​
    don't know what to do,,, aammm confused​
    please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!​

πŸ‘Žβ€‹
    i also get noida n dnt knw wht to do..wht is ur rank in A+b+c
  • harsh_9007
    harsh_9007
    rank required for sunbeam n soft polynomials for vlsi course..??
    plz help asap...!!.
  • harsh_9007
    harsh_9007
    cdac noida rating in terms of placements n course..for pg divesd course...???is it gud to join it..
  • Naveen Bojanala
    Naveen Bojanala
    Is vimarshana, bangalore a good training center?
  • harsh_9007
    harsh_9007
    sumit754
    wht is rank in A+B+C..PLZZ TELL..
  • Naveen Bojanala
    Naveen Bojanala
    I came to know about affiliated centers of CDAC...Will they provide same Quality Training and placements as CDAC?
  • Naveen Bojanala
    Naveen Bojanala
    Does CDAC conducts placements for the affiliated centers also?
  • harsh_9007
    harsh_9007
    Naveen Bojanala
    Does CDAC condusts placements for the affiliated centers also?
    IN CDAC THERE IS CENTRAL PLACEMENTS OR CENTRE HAVE THEIR OWN PLACEMENTSS..??PLZ TELL
  • harsh_9007
    harsh_9007
    madmax12
    YAAR i got 688 rank a+b+c n i got cdac noida....divesd is it worth to join it....
  • harsh_9007
    harsh_9007
    Pushpendra2911
    I got sunbean pune for PGDIVESD !!!!!!!
    anyone tell me about placement abt CDAC sunbeam pune??????
    wht is ur rank..???
  • sumvis
    sumvis
    priyanka.tyagi
    I'll leave for pune on 13 augst....
    So, assi ta uthe 15 augst nu pahuch javenge....
  • neha07
    neha07
    frnds I am getting admission at CDAC -MET-IIT Bandra(Mumbai) centre for DAC course

Is it okay to take admission there.. any reviews about CDAC MET-IIT Bandra (Mumbai) centre, any suggesstions please advice me...

• ER. Rohit
    ER. Rohit
    hey guys !! is there any further inverview / progmm. test round ?? please tell ... or this is the final result ??? for pg - dac course at pune
  • naveen@999
    naveen@999
    i got into sunbeam pune in wimc course in my c-cat. please give the proper information regarding placements,teaching , accomdation chargers per month,will the certificate is from sunbeam or cdac pune?,will the placemnts will be combined for cdac pune and sunbeam or seperate????
  • VIJENDER REDDY G
    VIJENDER REDDY G
    amitymukul
    dude i got hyderabad in DSSD course #-Link-Snipped-# this my fb link
    send your friend request
    M vijender,i 2 got admsn into dssd hyd
  • bhoomavinod
    bhoomavinod
    anybody know about cost of leaving in pune. I mean hostel fee etc. if u know post u r reply.
  • bhoomavinod
    bhoomavinod
    ER. Rohit
    hey guys !! is there any further inverview / progmm. test round ?? please tell ... or this is the final result ??? for pg - dac course at pune
    this time there is nothing like that, only online counselling. then direct admission by paying fee
  • sumvis
    sumvis
    naveen@999
    i got into sunbeam pune in wimc course in my c-cat. please give the proper information regarding placements,teaching , accomdation chargers per month,will the certificate is from sunbeam or cdac pune?,will the placemnts will be combined for cdac pune and sunbeam or seperate????
    Bhai CDAC,Pune and sunbeam both institutes are organized Combined Placement programe...
    and sunbeam provide hostel facility so you should visit their site.....you will come to know.....
  • Pushpendra2911
    Pushpendra2911
    harsh_9007
    i also get noida n dnt knw wht to do..wht is ur rank in A+b+c
    my rank in A+B+C is 739 and 454 were above my rank in DiVESD
    wat abt u buddd?
    and how is sunbeam????
  • ER. Rohit
    ER. Rohit
    bhoomavinod
    this time there is nothing like that, only online counselling. then direct admission by paying fee
    thkxx !! i was worried bout prg. test /intrww !! now total fun till admission !! thxx for quoting
  • RAjesh MIshra90
    RAjesh MIshra90
    VIJENDER REDDY G

When are you guys going there and what about hostel? I too got Hyderabad but in DAC course.
  • neha07
    neha07
    frnds I am getting admission at CDAC -MET-IIT Bandra(Mumbai) centre for DAC course

Is it okay to take admission there.. any reviews about CDAC MET-IIT Bandra (Mumbai) centre, any suggesstions please advice me...

• tanujgoel
    tanujgoel
    hey guys anyone got sunbeam CDAC pune for DAC...wats abt there placement???
  • sidd_pandey_
    sidd_pandey_
    romeofuntush
    yaar cdac kharghar is conducting pgdac 4 the 1st time earlier it was conducting some pgdst and 1 more...placement for these course is gud there,but dont know about pgdac...but it is govt.college nd gud faculty as well....i spoke to 1 of the interns of cdac kharghar.see what she told...............
    • yah der campus is gud.. n placement is also gud...
    • faculty r also gud as cdac staff teaches der.. so dey r industry experts n experienced..! u will learn lot n gt gud exposure n placement if u do it well..!!
    so, from the previous comment's i came to know that u also got the sdmission in CDAC Kharghar so r u going to take the admission in CDAC kharghar ???

my mail id : #-Link-Snipped-#
  • amitymukul
    amitymukul
    RAjesh MIshra90
    Hello,
    guys who are going to join CDAC Hyderabad, do tell here so that we may contact each other and find accommodation easily there.
    contact me :- #-Link-Snipped-#
  • amitymukul
    amitymukul
    VIJENDER REDDY G
    contact me :- #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Anuj03
    Anuj03
    neha07

m also got the MIT iit Mumbai for DAC course....!!!
  • neha07
    neha07
    Anuj03
    m also got the MIT iit Mumbai for DAC course....!!!
    so anuj do you know about placement of MET Bandra???
  • StayHappy
    StayHappy
    Came to know that centralized placement is conducted in cdac pune and sunbeam.. n i have even heard sunbeam z good ..
  • alok266
    alok266
    hi guys should i take admission in cdac mumbai kharghar for DAC??
  • sidd_pandey_
    sidd_pandey_
    alok266
    hi guys should i take admission in cdac mumbai kharghar for DAC??
    I to got the same center but still confused
  • romeofuntush
    romeofuntush
    neha07

wrost centre,placement nil..agar mauj masti karna ho to chale jae....log 6 mnth barbaad karke apne ghar ko laut aae hain......i m sry to say but its the truth
  • romeofuntush
    romeofuntush
    sidd_pandey_
    so, from the previous comment's i came to know that u also got the sdmission in CDAC Kharghar so r u going to take the admission in CDAC kharghar ???

my mail id : #-Link-Snipped-#
    waiting for 3 aug...if got in cdac banglore...else in kharghar
  • romeofuntush
    romeofuntush
    tanujgoel
    hey guys anyone got sunbeam CDAC pune for DAC...wats abt there placement???
    sunbeam is equivalent to cdac pune........one of the best private colg.
  • amitymukul
    amitymukul
    RAjesh MIshra90
    When are you guys going there and what about hostel? I too got Hyderabad but in DAC course.
    guys send your contact no at #-Link-Snipped-# so that we talk about accommodation in hyderabad
  • Jatin Bajaj
    Jatin Bajaj
    akshay_nehra
    Hello, i have also got DESD PUNE,
    i am from modinagar near ghaziabad.
    where u from.
    Me also from delhi....and got DESD at cdac pune....what are u planning about hostel???
  • Pushpendra2911
    Pushpendra2911
    romeofuntush
    sunbeam is equivalent to cdac pune........one of the best private colg.
    sunbeam course n placement for DiVESD???
    koi mujhe b kuch bata do bhai!!!!!!!!!
  • naveen@999
    naveen@999
    sumvis
    Bhai CDAC,Pune and sunbeam both institutes are organized Combined Placement programe...
    and sunbeam provide hostel facility so you should visit their site.....you will come to know.....
    thanks for the info
  • puneet1106
    puneet1106
    naveen@999
    thanks for the info
    heyy i also got sunbeam pune for the wimc course..can u plz tell me howz th placement??
  • puneet1106
    puneet1106
    Can plz someone tell me how is wimc course in sunbeam and howz is ths placement???is thr any growth after wimc course?
  • Pushpendra2911
    Pushpendra2911
    puneet1106
    heyy i also got sunbeam pune for the wimc course..can u plz tell me howz th placement??
    go for it buddy its a best institute for dac and wimc
    good luck!!!
  • puneet1106
    puneet1106
    Pushpendra2911
    go for it buddy its a best institute for dac and wimc
    good luck!!!
    thnkxx a lot!!!!hey can u plz tell me wht is the range of placement for wimc course at sunbeam??
  • Pushpendra2911
    Pushpendra2911
    out of 60 student 30-35 surely placed now u have to make up urself into these people!!!!!
    and dont wory we will try hard and definetely we will do it.....
    well i have seat at sunbeam for DiVESD
  • pranavmuley
    pranavmuley
    I got Sunbeam for DAC,
    qualifying degree : MCA
    HSC and MCA not in criteria of 60%
    but SSC and BCS are in first class
    Please suggest me about course
    To do or Not to do πŸ˜•
  • Shubham Saxena
    Shubham Saxena
    Plz let me know about the wimc course at cdac-bangaluru (knowledge park)
    N what are its percentage placement for this course
    Plz help...
  • atresh sharma
    atresh sharma
    hi guys anybody got admitted into cdac-TICA-kandivala,mumbai for dvlsi .i got it...any feedback about cdac kandivala,mumbai for dvlsi...how will the placments be there.................i read very few posts here about dvlsi(may be becoz of less seats) but plz do reply........
  • atresh sharma
    atresh sharma
  • VivekKumar1991
    VivekKumar1991
    MeπŸ˜€ , will be inPUNE on 19th August in morning, for 😁 CDAC Pune 😁
  • anur004
    anur004
    Hi all,
    Is anyone know about the pgdac course from MNNIT allahabad , its faculties and previous placements or anyone has been allotted the seat please reply or send me mail #-Link-Snipped-# ...
  • puneet1106
    puneet1106
    is there anyone who got admission in wimc course in sunbeam??
  • k sandeep
    k sandeep
    i got cdac chennai .....i have to pay 10000 by 30 this month...if i want to cancel my seat after councelling can i wil get refund????...can i cancel after seeing my 3rd councelling results...if i cancelled i wil get refund?? pls answerr my question....plsssss
  • AshrayManohar
    AshrayManohar
    Shubham Saxena
    Plz let me know about the wimc course at cdac-bangaluru (knowledge park)
    N what are its percentage placement for this course
    Plz help...
    dude what was ur ranking?
  • AshrayManohar
    AshrayManohar
    k sandeep
    anyone got DESD cdac chennai...?????i got tht.....its good or nt?...my rank is 460.....
    dude what were ur preferences? I had given DESD (Ranking 493) B'lore, but didn't get.
  • anur004
    anur004
    you will refund 9000 rs if u withdraw the admission before 14th august and between 14 and 21 10000 will be deducted .
    k sandeep
    i got cdac chennai .....i have to pay 10000 by 30 this month...if i want to cancel my seat after councelling can i wil get refund????...can i cancel after seeing my 3rd councelling results...if i cancelled i wil get refund?? pls answerr my question....plsssss
  • Shubham Saxena
    Shubham Saxena
    My Rank was 1365 in A+B
  • bhoomavinod
    bhoomavinod
    Shubham Saxena
    My Rank was 1365 in A+B
    where you got the seat
  • Shubham Saxena
    Shubham Saxena
    bhoomavinod
    where you got the seat
    I hav got cdac bengaluru for dwimc course
    Should i go for it
    What abt its placements for dwimc course
  • Shubham Saxena
    Shubham Saxena
    I hav got Cdac Bangalore for dwimc course should i go for it
    What about its placements.. ??
  • bhoomavinod
    bhoomavinod
    hay do you know after choice filling once locked we can't change it for second and third counselling. if u made a wrong step in first round that would effect in next round also we can't change the options. give reply
  • bhoomavinod
    bhoomavinod
    hay do you know after choice filling once locked we can't change it for second and third counselling. if u made a wrong step in first round that would effect in next round also we can't change the options. give reply
  • bhoomavinod
    bhoomavinod
    my
    Shubham Saxena
    I hav got Cdac Bangalore for dwimc course should i go for it
    What about its placements.. ??
    my friend said after pune ,banglore is better one for placements
  • bhoomavinod
    bhoomavinod
    VivekKumar1991
    do you have any information about near by hostel
  • Shubham Saxena
    Shubham Saxena
    bhoomavinod
    my
    my friend said after pune ,banglore is better one for placements
    Yup but wish to know the percentage placement for Dwimc course ??
  • pranavmuley
    pranavmuley
    I got Sunbeam Gultekdi for DAC, my qualifying degree : MCA, HSC and MCA are NOT in criteria of 60% but SSC and BCS are in first class Please suggest me, should i do the course or Not ????
  • naveen@999
    naveen@999
    puneet1106
    is there anyone who got admission in wimc course in sunbeam??
    i to got in sunbeam pune wimc course
  • nitin35
    nitin35
    neha07

even i got MET bandra..........cn anyone tel me is it
    neha07

even i hve got MEt bandra.........is it ok to take admission der for dis course?
  • VivekKumar1991
    VivekKumar1991
    bhoomavinod
    do you have any information about near by hostel
    Naa yaar !!!πŸ˜”!!! I don't have any info about that.... but still jaana to hai.. Will have to do a search there.
  • Arshad Imam
    Arshad Imam
    neha07
    so anuj do you know about placement of MET Bandra???
    me too MET-IIT .No worry of placements, its common for all centres. issue 4 me 2 get accomodation in bandra.
  • Diana
    Diana
    Hi all,
    I to got SUNBEAM,PUNE, for DAC. Will anyone tell me it is a good center?
    Is there anyone else who got the same center...reply
  • VivekKumar1991
    VivekKumar1991
    Diana
    Hi all,
    It is the good one. Best among affiliated centers.
  • Vipin Goel
    Vipin Goel
    Yes me also got CDAC WIMC banglore but wish to know the course facility/percentage placement foR wimc course. please suggest anyone.
  • Diana
    Diana
    What about placement in SUNBEAM PUNE?
    DO anyone know about accomodation near SUNBEAM, PUNE.
  • siddhant1990
    siddhant1990
    any1 got cdac aurangabad for DESD
  • Diana
    Diana
    Niharika2009
    Hi..I also got SUNBEAM,PUNE for DAC....What will you do about accomodation in PUNE?
  • Shubham Saxena
    Shubham Saxena
    Vipin Goel
    Yes me also got CDAC WIMC banglore but wish to know the course facility/percentage placement foR wimc course. please suggest anyone.
    hi vipin me too got the same n confused what to do as sm1 told it is nt good for other courses than dac n what was ur rank buddy ??
  • brajesh sharma
    brajesh sharma
    k sandeep
    NO, no refund at all !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • VivekKumar1991
    VivekKumar1991
    Is anybody experiencing that #-Link-Snipped-# this website is not opening from few last tries. Is It Down Right Now? Website Down or Not? reports that the server is down. Anybody, any kind of info about this ???
    What is all this happening !!!???!!!
  • brajesh sharma
    brajesh sharma
    some truth abt cdac noida..those who​
    got can thinkk 100 before joining it...​

senior students said......​
    I have done DESD from noida.Facuilty is​
    really pathetic.Few of them are younger
    than the student with zero
    knowledge.They are not having good lab
    facility and did not allow to programming
    practic in night.The worse part is that that apart from DESD t... hey have their
    local cources like DEVD,DSSD and baala
    baala and they provide them same
    placement facility
    ​
  • brajesh sharma
    brajesh sharma
    anur004
    you will refund 9000 rs if u withdraw the admission before 14th august and between 14 and 21 10000 will be deducted .
    some truth abt cdac chennai..those who got can thinkk 100 before joining it...​

CDAC Chennai no placement or say 10% or​
    below (small companies offer 7-10k pm​
    and rarly take 3-4 people and only 2​
    companies on campus at Cdac Chennai) in
    previous batch only 1 student was
    selected out of the whole DAC batch re... lete waste of 80,000 rupeeseven a
    institute provide 10-15k or more salary
    company call in just 10-15k course fee
    why 2 waste 80,000 rupeesbetter to opt
    for CDAC Pune, Sunbeam,DY Patil or CDAC
    Bangalore center any pune center for real good placement either for DAC, Wimc or
    any other coursenever opt for CDAC
    Chennai......... or consult anyone who
    studied at Cdac Chennai and you will get
    the truth Show less
    ​
    ​
  • brajesh sharma
    brajesh sharma

companies on campus at Cdac Chennai) in
    previous batch only 1 student was
    selected out of the whole DAC batch re... lete waste of 80,000 rupeeseven a
    institute provide 10-15k or more salary
    company call in just 10-15k course fee
    why 2 waste 80,000 rupeesbetter to opt
    for CDAC Pune, Sunbeam,DY Patil or CDAC
    Bangalore center any pune center for real good placement either for DAC, Wimc or
    any other coursenever opt for CDAC
    Chennai......... or consult anyone who
    studied at Cdac Chennai and you will get
    the truth Show less
    ​
  • Jatin Bajaj
    Jatin Bajaj
    VivekKumar1991
    Is anybody experiencing that #-Link-Snipped-# this website is not opening from few last tries. Is It Down Right Now? Website Down or Not? reports that the server is down. Anybody, any kind of info about this ???
    What is all this happening !!!???!!!
    yeah.....the site is not loading from yesterday....i still have to make online payment....any alternatives????
  • Naveen Bojanala
    Naveen Bojanala
    I too
    Jatin Bajaj
    yeah.....the site is not loading from yesterday....i still have to make online payment....any alternatives????
    have to make payment...whats the alternative?
  • ROHAN-PATIL
    ROHAN-PATIL
    Diana
    Hi all,
    yes me too got this center for DAC,placement is good n also accomodation is provided thrgh independent hostels..
  • ROHAN-PATIL
    ROHAN-PATIL
    Jatin Bajaj
    i got sme prb ..wht to do now ..othrwise we hav to approach center with DD...
  • sivakanth542
    sivakanth542
    Jatin Bajaj
    same problem for me brother.. waiting for the server to respond
  • sivakanth542
    sivakanth542
    ROHAN-PATIL
    i got sme prb ..wht to do now ..othrwise we hav to approach center with DD...
    even though we pay through DD we should enter the dd details in the website.. so the server response is must
  • brajesh sharma
    brajesh sharma
    sivakanth542
    even though we pay through DD we should enter the dd details in the website.. so the server response is must
    Donn worry, wait and watch , This is for all , so extension of dates will be provided if server is permanantly downnn.
  • fundamentalst ER
    fundamentalst ER
    is sunbeam center is best aftr cdac pune.??
    i am confused how they could efficiently deliver lectures among dac batch f 190 .
  • fundamentalst ER
    fundamentalst ER
    pranavmuley
    I got Sunbeam Gultekdi for DAC, my qualifying degree : MCA, HSC and MCA are NOT in criteria of 60% but SSC and BCS are in first class Please suggest me, should i do the course or Not ????
    der r few companies nt having 60 percent crieteria dey visits sunbeam pune ..makin seat der is up2 you.
  • atresh sharma
    atresh sharma
    brajesh sharma

companies on campus at Cdac Chennai) in​
    previous batch only 1 student was​
    selected out of the whole DAC batch re... lete waste of 80,000 rupeeseven a​
    institute provide 10-15k or more salary​
    company call in just 10-15k course fee​
    why 2 waste 80,000 rupeesbetter to opt​
    for CDAC Pune, Sunbeam,DY Patil or CDAC​
    Bangalore center any pune center for real good placement either for DAC, Wimc or​
    any other coursenever opt for CDAC​
    Chennai......... or consult anyone who​
    studied at Cdac Chennai and you will get​
    the truth Show less​
    do you have any info regarding cdac-TICA-kandivala,mumbai for dvlsi .i got it...how will the placments be there................
  • Naveen Bojanala
    Naveen Bojanala
    Hi friends, the server is responding now, you can pay your fees now
  • VivekKumar1991
    VivekKumar1991
    sivakanth542
    cdacmumbai server for ccat active now. Make your pending payments now !!!
  • sivakanth542
    sivakanth542
    website is now working.. carry on guys
  • Diana
    Diana
    I have an offer for ASSISTANT PROFESSOR post in ENGINEERING college with 9000/- per month. So, should I go with lectureship or join CDAC????
  • puneet1106
    puneet1106
    hello guys...can u plz tell me how is the faculty of sunbeam pune for wimc course??actually i m frm 2011 batch..so will ths create any problem during campus placement??
  • puneet1106
    puneet1106
    naveen@999
    i to got in sunbeam pune wimc course
    heyy frm whr u r??and do u hv any idea abt sunbeam for wimc course??
  • fundamentalst ER
    fundamentalst ER
    Diana
    I have an offer for ASSISTANT PROFESSOR post in ENGINEERING college with 9000/- per month. So, should I go with lectureship or join CDAC????
    u shld go 4 lectrship if u r prepared 2 do mtec der aftr. otherwise u cant hav growth in dis field.. doing cdac help u makin career in IT certainly it vl hav gud growth. bt u hav 2 work hard initially till ur first placement. !
  • fundamentalst ER
    fundamentalst ER
    puneet1106
    hello guys...can u plz tell me how is the faculty of sunbeam pune for wimc course??actually i m frm 2011 batch..so will ths create any problem during campus placement??
  • fundamentalst ER
    fundamentalst ER
    Need nt 2 worry every mncs allow 1 year gap.
  • satya0990
    satya0990
    Hi..I got seat in DSSD at CDAC-HYD.😁
    but im confused whethr to join it or not..πŸ˜• Is it worth joining?? Can ny1 tel abt how gud d placements are at hyd for SSD course??πŸ˜”
  • sumvis
    sumvis
    Guys,I have just called my friend who is currently pursuing DAC from ACTS, Pune
    and He said in anguish that their TPO has resigned....πŸ‘Ž

So DAC aspirants, Be prepare for the worse .....
  • sumvis
    sumvis
    VivekKumar1991
    So, you are going by flight or by train?
  • sumvis
    sumvis
    Diana
    Aapka naam padh kar ek uncontrollable feeling hui aapse bat karne ki
    main apne aap ko rok hi ni paya......

Well its depend on you dear....If you have interest in corporate field....
    then i must say you should go for CDAC....

Chal sonu Ek fresh start lete hai...πŸ˜€

You got Sunbeam na.... this is one of the best institutes....
    May you get CDAC pune in 2nd allotment...

coz i m in CDAC pune & i love diana...😁
  • brajesh sharma
    brajesh sharma
    Diana
    i will advise you to go for the job, atleast it has some guarantee and job security in future and there is not guarantee in Even Pune CDAC , so i think you should go for Lectureship
  • sumvis
    sumvis
    StayHappy
    guys.. any idea i have 470 rank in DAC,first preference was Pune then Bangalore, i have got the 2nd preference.. is there any probability for pune now for the other 2 rounds?
    for which course you have applied dude?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Attention!

All the participants of this thread are requested to stick to 'English' as communication language and we'd highly appreciate if you could avoid using SMS lingo.
  • Jatin Bajaj
    Jatin Bajaj
    Anybody who is joining CDAC,Pune(PG-DESD) from Delhi/NCR????
  • naveen@999
    naveen@999
    puneet1106
    heyy frm whr u r??and do u hv any idea abt sunbeam for wimc course??
    i am frm hyd... many of them told that teaching is better, but placements are less compared to acts pune....
  • brajesh sharma
    brajesh sharma
    naveen@999
    i am frm hyd... many of them told that teaching is better, but placements are less compared to acts pune....
    yeah , placements are not that good, its average , But Pune is Pretty Good, so chose yourself
  • brajesh sharma
    brajesh sharma
    i guess , there will be some problem during placements cause companies ask about Productive thing you did in that GAp and dont accept anything except the Job experience in the relative feild in which they are recruiting, one of my seniors had a problem regarding this.
  • brajesh sharma
    brajesh sharma
    atresh sharma
    do you have any info regarding cdac-TICA-kandivala,mumbai for dvlsi .i got it...how will the placments be there................
    dont have ful info regarding this , but i've heard that its good , above average in placements, not very good though .
  • Anuj03
    Anuj03
    do you have any info regarding cdac MET IIT mumbai for DAC ??
  • Naveen Bojanala
    Naveen Bojanala
    Hi friends anyone does know about cdac affiliated training center vimarshana, bangalore........Abt teaching and placements.....i am confused...plzzz tell me
  • pavan172
    pavan172
    guys pls let me know abt TICA,kandivali as i have got divesd seat der....is it a good institute to pursue dis course??
  • fundamentalst ER
    fundamentalst ER
    -
  • pavan172
    pavan172
    fundamentalst ER
    facts about cdac:
    1.placement is 50-70% (alhough it was > 90% from 2002-2008).
    2.best part of cdac is its excellence in teaching with well qualified facalties (unfortunately it is restricted to act pune ,sunbeam and few others centers).
    3.performance in cdac course plays important role in placement.
    4.cdac course is conducted in two sems of three months each.
    5.placements starts after completion of course and projects( i.e after 6 months).
    6.teaching is 10 to 14 hours daily. (vary from centers to centers).
    7.cdac is part of ministry of information technology.
    thnxx bro.....nd is the placement centralized in mumbai and pune?
  • fundamentalst ER
    fundamentalst ER
    pavan172
    thnxx bro.....nd is the placement centralized in mumbai and pune?
    ya. placement is centralised in pune . but i am nt sure for da mumbai
  • pavan172
    pavan172
    fundamentalst ER
    ya. placement is centralised in pune . but i am nt sure for da mumbai
    okk thnxx bro...i have applied for sunbeam as my 1st preference....hope i get the divesd seat in the 2nd round..!!!
  • fundamentalst ER
    fundamentalst ER
    pavan172
    okk thnxx bro...i have applied for sunbeam as my 1st preference....hope i get the divesd seat in the 2nd round..!!!
    GUD LUCK.. !!
  • pavan172
    pavan172
    fundamentalst ER
    GUD LUCK.. !!
    thnxx man...!!!
  • Pushpendra2911
    Pushpendra2911
    fundamentalst ER
    GUD LUCK.. !!
    Dear Pavan i got DiVESD Sunbeam!!!!!!
    what info u have abt the institute?????
  • Pushpendra2911
    Pushpendra2911
    Anyone here who got sunbeam for DiVESD course????
    What u guys planning for accomodation???
    please do communicate friends!!!!!!!!
  • pavan172
    pavan172
    Pushpendra2911
    Dear Pavan i got DiVESD Sunbeam!!!!!!
    what info u have abt the institute?????
    hi bro....in 1st round i hav gt at TICA, kandivali...in 2nd i'm luking out at sunbeam bcoz i hav my relatives down der....hope i get the seat in 2nd round....den i'll help u out dude at sunbeam fr accomodation dnt wrry!!!
  • naveen@999
    naveen@999
    Pushpendra2911
    Anyone here who got sunbeam for DiVESD course????
    What u guys planning for accomodation???
    please do communicate friends!!!!!!!!
    hiii me 2 got in sunbeam pune in wimc course.... but we hav to wait upto third counselling for perfect centre ...ten after we can decide...
  • Pushpendra2911
    Pushpendra2911
    pavan172
    hi bro....in 1st round i hav gt at TICA, kandivali...in 2nd i'm luking out at sunbeam bcoz i hav my relatives down der....hope i get the seat in 2nd round....den i'll help u out dude at sunbeam fr accomodation dnt wrry!!!
    Thanx budd and good luck may u get the seat in second round itself!!!!!!!!
  • Pushpendra2911
    Pushpendra2911
    naveen@999
    hiii me 2 got in sunbeam pune in wimc course.... but we hav to wait upto third counselling for perfect centre ...ten after we can decide...
    ya sure!!!! but do u have any idea abt Sunbeam placement for DiVESD as for WiMC its good according to the record but there is ni such info abt my course!!!!!!!
  • naveen@999
    naveen@999
    Pushpendra2911
    ya sure!!!! but do u have any idea abt Sunbeam placement for DiVESD as for WiMC its good according to the record but there is ni such info abt my course!!!!!!!
    sorry i dont know about this.. u can try fb grps
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • pavan172
    pavan172
    Pushpendra2911
    Thanx budd and good luck may u get the seat in second round itself!!!!!!!!
    thnxx a lot pushpendra.....hope my wish comes true...nd i get the seat in the 2nd round yaar....!!!!
  • atresh sharma
    atresh sharma
    pavan172
    guys pls let me know abt TICA,kandivali as i have got divesd seat der....is it a good institute to pursue dis course??
    even i got dvlsi there...i came to know that training is worthy but...i couldnt get any info regarding placements plz share if you have any extar info any way i am trying to know more...

any ways we have to finalize where we are going to join by aug13...so we should collect more info as soon as possible...
  • devendrachouhan
    devendrachouhan
    help me out frndsss... I got cdac noida for pg desd...any info abt
    placements n facutlty..is istworth to join
    cdac noida for desd...?? all suggestion comment r wrlcomeπŸ˜€
  • boda dinna
    boda dinna
    is cdac vlsi good?any centre...
  • Diana
    Diana
    sumvis
    Aapka naam padh kar ek uncontrollable feeling hui aapse bat karne ki
    main apne aap ko rok hi ni paya......

Well its depend on you dear....If you have interest in corporate field....
    then i must say you should go for CDAC....

Chal sonu Ek fresh start lete hai...πŸ˜€

You got Sunbeam na.... this is one of the best institutes....
    May you get CDAC pune in 2nd allotment...

EXCUSE ME !!!!..... I think we are here for technical discussion and not for
    personal comments....so If possible give genuine replys and not unnecessary one...
  • Pushpendra2911
    Pushpendra2911
    boda dinna
    i got seat in tica mumbai vlisi,is it good intitution.what is the chance of getting upper preferences.can we lock our desired center,if we got in secound round.plz reply any one
    There is not at all any provision to change preferences now!!!!! u have to just wait and watch!!!!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Everyone participating in this discussion: Please note that CE is not a social networking site and you should better keep your social needs off this website. We're here for helping each other.

Mods are keeping watch on this thread. If anyone finds anything objectionable, please report it to the mods by clicking on the 'Report' link below the concerned post.
  • Vipin Goel
    Vipin Goel
    brajesh sharma
    yeah , placements are not that good, its average , But Pune is Pretty Good, so chose yourself
    Hi Brajesh,

I need to talk to you. Plesae comunicate your cell number. Its urgent. Mine is 9211252129.
  • Vipin Goel
    Vipin Goel
    fundamentalst ER
    der r few companies nt having 60 percent crieteria dey visits sunbeam pune ..makin seat der is up2 you.
    Hi Friend,

Please give me your contact Number as i need to call you urgently. Mine is 9211252129

Regards,
    Vipin
  • brajesh sharma
    brajesh sharma
    Vipin Goel
    Hi Brajesh,

I need to talk to you. Plesae comunicate your cell number. Its urgent. Mine is 9211252129.
    heyy Vipin , You can share your problem here , i'll try to sort out that if possible i wont be able to call you ,so...
  • devendrachouhan
    devendrachouhan
    anyone here got cdac noida...desd..share ur ranks..any chance of upgradation..hyderad ke liye kitni rank honi chahiye..??
  • devendrachouhan
    devendrachouhan
    #-Link-Snipped-#..wat u got...?? Wats ur rank..??
  • suresh reddy
    suresh reddy
    is there anybody here who got cdac pune dvlsi? if so share yours plans for accomodation
  • devendrachouhan
    devendrachouhan
    devendrachouhan
    overall..a+b+c..800
    Desd..700

Wats urs..??
  • brajesh sharma
    brajesh sharma
    i got N
    devendrachouhan
    i got Noida, and my rank is 800
  • devendrachouhan
    devendrachouhan
    brajesh sharma
    i got N
    i got Noida, and my rank is 800
    Wat should be d rank for hyderabad..any chance of getting hyderabad in 2nd couseling..?
  • brajesh sharma
    brajesh sharma
    devendrachouhan
    Wat should be d rank for hyderabad..any chance of getting hyderabad in 2nd couseling..?
    Whats your Rank and what was your order of preferance???
  • devendrachouhan
    devendrachouhan
    brajesh sharma
    Whats your Rank and what was your order of preferance???
    order of prference... pune bangalore hyderabad noida chennai mohali truvandrum.. hyderabad mil sakta h kya???
  • StayHappy
    StayHappy
    sumvis
    for which course you have applied dude?
    Same DAC.. 1st was pune then bangalore! Got 2nd prefrnce as of now!
  • StayHappy
    StayHappy
    Guys, i haven't got the mail,whether my payment is received or not.. But yes when i login into my account,it says " The token amount for 10,000 has been received " .

I have seen people writing that they have got the confirmation mail.. But i haven't! 😳
  • pavan172
    pavan172
    StayHappy
    Guys, i haven't got the mail,whether my payment is received or not.. But yes when i login into my account,it says " The token amount for 10,000 has been received " .

I have seen people writing that they have got the confirmation mail.. But i haven't! 😳
    dnt wrry bro its done...!!!
  • brajesh sharma
    brajesh sharma
    devendrachouhan
    order of prference... pune bangalore hyderabad noida chennai mohali truvandrum.. hyderabad mil sakta h kya???
    cant say , but hoping for best , ............Fingers Crossed !
  • naveen@999
    naveen@999
    is any body there from andhra pradesh to sunbeam or cdac pune....???? please give reply so that we can plan accomdation,travelling..etc after third counselling?
  • Diana
    Diana
    StayHappy

Even I didnt got the confirmation mail, but I also get same message as yours on logging into my account
  • [Prototype]
    [Prototype]
    Diana
    Even I didnt got the confirmation mail, but I also get same message as yours on logging into my account
    Its possibly done but to be on safer side, take the screen shot of your account where it says that they received the payment. This will serve as a proof incase there are problems. Be sure you've checked the spam/junk folders.

Generally hotmail is pretty paranoid regarding mass mailing. So if you're not already using gmail, get an account there and use it for all such purpose. Gmail is best for this.
  • Tushar Jadhav
    Tushar Jadhav
    I`ve been alloted KNOW-IT Institute Pune for cdac course pls tell me is it good institute or not...
  • ROHAN-PATIL
    ROHAN-PATIL
    Tushar Jadhav
    I`ve been alloted KNOW-IT Institute Pune for cdac course pls tell me is it good institute or not...
    yoo..Tushar ..r u going then?
  • sumvis
    sumvis
    Arey what wrong i commented yaar....
  • puneet1106
    puneet1106
    brajesh sharma
    i guess , there will be some problem during placements cause companies ask about Productive thing you did in that GAp and dont accept anything except the Job experience in the relative feild in which they are recruiting, one of my seniors had a problem regarding this.
    heyy actually i hv work ex of 1 year of teaching...does it mater???
  • puneet1106
    puneet1106
    naveen@999
    heyy do u hv any idea that atleast how many companies visited for the placement for wimc course??
  • MLP NITHIN
    MLP NITHIN
    Guys anybody have idea of PG-DAC @ VITA JUHU MUMBAI ,I'VE BEEN ALLOTTED SEAT FOR THE FIRST COUNSELLING....HOW ABOUT THE PLACEMENTS AND FACULTY
  • MLP NITHIN
    MLP NITHIN
    puneet1106
    me too I'm a 2011 passed out & i don't have any experience will it create a problem during campus placements
  • MLP NITHIN
    MLP NITHIN
    fundamentalst ER
    Need nt 2 worry every mncs allow 1 year gap.
    Yes i agree with you,now a days most of the people keeping fake experience of 1 year ,Hence currently now companies are asking minimum of 2-3 years ,So i hope no one take a risk of keeping a fake experience of 2-3 years
  • fundamentalst ER
    fundamentalst ER
    MLP NITHIN
    Yes i agree with you,now a days most of the people keeping fake experience of 1 year ,Hence currently now companies are asking minimum of 2-3 years ,So i hope no one take a risk of keeping a fake experience of 2-3 years
    .ya its true. bt fake certifikat nt worthy
    till one dnt hav knowledge.
  • bhoomavinod
    bhoomavinod
    Jatin Bajaj
    i have got seat in cdac pune-pgdesd but i am from andhra pradesh
  • Pushpendra2911
    Pushpendra2911
    bhoomavinod
    what was your rank????
    what was the order of ur preferennce list???????
  • Pushpendra2911
    Pushpendra2911
    Jatin Bajaj
    what was your rank????
    ​
  • mayank430
    mayank430
    i
    amitymukul
    guys send your contact no at #-Link-Snipped-# so that we talk about accommodation in hyderabad
    I also got Dac in hyderabad do you have any idea about placements for DAC in hyderabad
  • mayank430
    mayank430
    i
    RAjesh MIshra90
    i also got DAC hyderabad do you have any idea about placements for DAC in hyderabad
  • himanshu mehta
    himanshu mehta
    I got MET-IIT BANDRA AT MUMBAI in the first counselling....i just want to know is this the best cdac centre in mumbai?
  • neha07
    neha07
    himanshu mehta
    I got MET-IIT BANDRA AT MUMBAI in the first counselling....i just want to know is this the best cdac centre in mumbai?
    Dear himanshu MET-IIT BANDRA is good centre ,even i got same for dac courses. i talk to previous student of MET & also placement teacher.
  • Jatin Bajaj
    Jatin Bajaj
    Pushpendra2911
    what was your rank????​
    what was the order of ur preferennce list???????​
    A+B rank=317
    CDAC-Pune was my firs preference
  • Jatin Bajaj
    Jatin Bajaj
    bhoomavinod
    when will u be reaching pune???
  • Pushpendra2911
    Pushpendra2911
    Jatin Bajaj
    A+B rank=317
    thanks for your response !!!!!
    could you please tell how many candidates were above you in DESD?????
  • Naveen Bojanala
    Naveen Bojanala
    Hi friends, i think no one know about CDAC affiliated center vimarshana, bangalore. I am posting from 15 days, i do not have any reply?
  • naveen@999
    naveen@999
    puneet1106
    heyy do u hv any idea that atleast how many companies visited for the placement for wimc course??
    i dont know yar....in fb i had tried by contacting our senior batch but unfortunately no one given reply...i think they r busy ....
  • Yuvraj Gupta
    Yuvraj Gupta
    Hi...vivek...i think you have got seat in CDAC Pune for PG-DAC..i have also got seat in CDAC Pune for same....so when will you go to pune..?
  • Jatin Bajaj
    Jatin Bajaj
    Pushpendra2911
    thanks for your response !!!!!
    could you please tell how many candidates were above you in DESD?????
  • Yuvraj Gupta
    Yuvraj Gupta
    VivekKumar1991
    Same question....whts ur plan?...i talked cdac pune...they told me that they have contract with some private PG's...i think if we make group of 3 to 5 member then we can go for a flat.....
  • Jatin Bajaj
    Jatin Bajaj
    Yuvraj Gupta
    Same question....whts ur plan?...i talked cdac pune...they told me that they have contract with some private PG's...i think if we make group of 3 to 5 member then we can go for a flat.....
    i am also joining CDAC-Pune and also thinking of getting a flat...when will u all be reaching Pune so that we can lokk into accomadation
  • Yuvraj Gupta
    Yuvraj Gupta
    Jatin Bajaj
    i am also joining CDAC-Pune and also thinking of getting a flat...when will u all be reaching Pune so that we can lokk into accomadation
    i'll be there on 19th.....n you?
  • Jatin Bajaj
    Jatin Bajaj
    Yuvraj Gupta
    i'll be there on 19th.....
    19th is sunday...so i was thinking of reaching there on 17th
  • Yuvraj Gupta
    Yuvraj Gupta
    StayHappy

Your payment has been received...they are not sending any confirmation mail to anyone........
  • Yuvraj Gupta
    Yuvraj Gupta
    Jatin Bajaj
    19th is sunday...so i was thinking of reaching there on 17th
    okk.....but m nt able to come before 19th because m from jaipur.
  • Yuvraj Gupta
    Yuvraj Gupta
    VivekKumar1991
    cdacmumbai server for ccat active now. Make your pending payments now !!!
  • Yuvraj Gupta
    Yuvraj Gupta
    hi...i have given my final sem exam and waiting for result....should i get some provisional certificate or anything else...plz tell..........
  • Pushpendra2911
    Pushpendra2911
    Yuvraj Gupta
    hi...i have given my final sem exam and waiting for result....should i get some provisional certificate or anything else...plz tell..........
    yes gupta ji that is mandatory
    u r waiting for result but before 30 of sept u have have to submit the provisional degree or else candidature will be cancelled so make sure u should come along with it....
    or speak to CDAC institute in the same regards that they accept any bonafied letter attested form principal of the college, if they do accept then get the letter ...
    but come to pune with full preparation otherwise u will distraction in the middle of course!!!!!!!!
    good luck!!
  • Yuvraj Gupta
    Yuvraj Gupta
    Yuvraj Gupta
    Your payment has been received...they are not sending any confirmation mail to anyone........
    i also didn't receive any confirmation mail..from cdac...but there is status in my account that "your payment has been received" so dn't wry....
  • Yuvraj Gupta
    Yuvraj Gupta
    Pushpendra2911
    yes gupta ji that is mandatory
    u r waiting for result but before 30 of sept u have have to submit the provisional degree or else candidature will be cancelled so make sure u should come along with it....
    or speak to CDAC institute in the same regards that they accept any bonafied letter attested form principal of the college, if they do accept then get the letter ...
    but come to pune with full preparation otherwise u will distraction in the middle of course!!!!!!!!
    good luck!!
    thanks....
  • naveen@999
    naveen@999
    mayank430
    i
    i also got DAC hyderabad do you have any idea about placements for DAC in hyderabad
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    u can get info in this group by comments.....
  • naveen@999
    naveen@999
    puneet1106
    i heard that there will be centralized placements for cdac pune and sunbeam...there we find tough competition.....
  • Yuvraj Gupta
    Yuvraj Gupta
    naveen@999
    i heard that there will be centralized placements for cdac pune and sunbeam...there we find tough competition.....
    competition is every where in every field...if we have knowledge and also we have 6 month to make ourself like that we can servive everywhere...so dn't think about competition..yar...
  • naveen@999
    naveen@999
    Yuvraj Gupta
    competition is every where in every field...if we have knowledge and also we have 6 month to make ourself like that we can servive everywhere...so dn't think about competition..yar...
    thanks your words inspired me so much....
  • VivekKumar1991
    VivekKumar1991
    Yuvraj Gupta
    i'll be there on 19th.....n you?
    Me too reaching there on 19th... morning
  • pavan172
    pavan172
    hey guys...is any1 experiencing problems wth the ccat server login wer we enter our id nd password?
  • VivekKumar1991
    VivekKumar1991
    If I am having Mark Sheets of all 8 semesters... then is it still necessary to get the provisional ?? I was having a proof letter that I had given my 8th semester exam.... and recently the result and mark sheet arrived.

So, are 8 mark sheets enough or still provisional necessary ??
  • VivekKumar1991
    VivekKumar1991
    pavan172
    hey guys...is any1 experiencing problems wth the ccat server login wer we enter our id nd password?
    Ya man the server is down again for everyone.... don't panic result of second round will be on 3rd Aug.... and payment date for 1st round had already passed.

You can always check the server status of any website on :: Is It Down Right Now? Website Down or Not?
  • pavan172
    pavan172
    VivekKumar1991
    If I am having Mark Sheets of all 8 semesters... then is it still necessary to get the provisional ?? I was having a proof letter that I had given my 8th semester exam.... and recently the result and mark sheet arrived.

firstly congrats bro...of clearing ur BE degree....!!
    so i feel if u r having the provisional too den get dat also...younever know wen u may need it..!!!
  • pavan172
    pavan172
    VivekKumar1991
    Ya man the server is down again for everyone.... don't panic result of second round will be on 3rd Aug.... and payment date for 1st round had already passed.

You can always check the server status of any website on :: Is It Down Right Now? Website Down or Not?
    ohh cool man...!!
  • VivekKumar1991
    VivekKumar1991
    pavan172
    firstly congrats bro...of clearing ur BE degree....!!
    so i feel if u r having the provisional too den get dat also...younever know wen u may need it..!!!
    Thanks pavan.....
    But I don't think I will be able to get that before leaving for pune.. thats why i asked.
    Anyway thanks for reply...
  • pavan172
    pavan172
    VivekKumar1991
    Thanks pavan.....
    But I don't think I will be able to get that before leaving for pune.. thats why i asked.
    Anyway thanks for reply...
    dats fine yaar....it wont be necessary actually..bcoz u r having the full proof marksheets naa...so dnt worry about dat...!!!
  • Pushpendra2911
    Pushpendra2911
    VivekKumar1991

provisional is must or any letter from ur principal!!!!
  • fundamentalst ER
    fundamentalst ER
    VivekKumar1991

be sure .. ur degree is must. a degree states ur decepline ,uni. name , passing date, and class. 8 sem marksheet iz nt enough.. der may case if one persuing dual degree dun he had to complete 10 sems. ur marksheet does nt states ur full degree name ur class .. so try to bring provisonal certificate witin date.
  • StayHappy
    StayHappy
    Need your suggestions. ..
    Got 470 rank in DAC , first preference was Cdac Pune, Then Cdac Bangalore, Got Cdac Bangalore in the first counseling.. Is there any chances of up-gradation i.e Cdac Pune with 470 rank ??
  • [Prototype]
    [Prototype]
    StayHappy
    Got 470 rank in DAC , first preference was Cdac Pune, Then Cdac Bangalore, Got Cdac Bangalore in the first counseling.. Is there any chances of up-gradation i.e Cdac Pune with 470 rank ??
    You'll know that by tomorrow...πŸ˜‰
  • boda dinna
    boda dinna
    hi...can any body knows how many written c-cat test.
  • VivekKumar1991
    VivekKumar1991
    boda dinna
    hi...can any body knows how many written c-cat test.
    Your post is not clear..... anyways.....
    Two times per year CCAT is conducted (in Dec/Jan and in June/July) as these are for 6 months Post Graduate Diploma Courses. This time the second test (June/July) was again conducted in two phases (16th June and 1st July)... although the results were declared including both...

Is this what you are looking for or something else ???
  • VivekKumar1991
    VivekKumar1991
    fundamentalst ER
    be sure .. ur degree is must. a degree states ur decepline ,uni. name , passing date, and class. 8 sem marksheet iz nt enough.. der may case if one persuing dual degree dun he had to complete 10 sems. ur marksheet does nt states ur full degree name ur class .. so try to bring provisonal certificate witin date.
    Thanks boss !!! I will positively get my provisional within extreme date...
  • Pushpendra2911
    Pushpendra2911
    StayHappy
    For DAC that too in CDAC pune, chance is in dark coz DAC is best course if we speak abt placement and for that reason everyone has first preference pune but due to new selection process there might be a chances of wrong filling of preferences ,by mistake locking of wrong(undesired) list.
    so if we consider all these stuff and ur luck then yes there is chance so wait n watch and let me know wat happen tomorrow after 5 pm.
    count down begin tic tac tic tac!!!!!!!
  • bhoomavinod
    bhoomavinod
    Jatin Bajaj
    when will u be reaching pune???
    on 19 th august
  • bhoomavinod
    bhoomavinod
    Pushpendra2911
    what was your rank????
    DAC-408
    DESD-43
    VLSI-18
    MY FIRST PREFERENCE -DESD PUNE,THEN BANGLORE, HYD
  • bhoomavinod
    bhoomavinod
    Jatin Bajaj
    A+B rank=317
    WHICH COURSE DID YOU GOT?
  • bhoomavinod
    bhoomavinod
    StayHappy
    DON'T WORRY THERE ARE 250 SEATS ARE THERE.many of us may choose dac course but there is a chance to get why because my rank is 408 in dac but i did not give it as my first preference so i got pg-desd.. option filling is one time process and can not be modified...and many may drop in towards paying the money... i wish u all the best...
  • bhoomavinod
    bhoomavinod
    Naveen Bojanala
    Hi friends, i think no one know about CDAC affiliated center vimarshana, bangalore. I am posting from 15 days, i do not have any reply?
    join in the main cdac centers if u join in affiliated one check whether they are providing good placement and quality of education. check the previous records.
    #-Link-Snipped-#

KEEP GOING IN DISCUSSION NOW WE HAVE REACHED THE 500 MESSAGE.
  • Yuvraj Gupta
    Yuvraj Gupta
    Wo what's the plan for hostel or going for flat? You are coming alone or with grp?
  • GauravKaushik07
    GauravKaushik07
    Yuvraj Gupta
    so wht's the plan for hostel or going for flat...?
    you are coming alone or with grp?
    average rent will be around 3500 to 4500 per head in any nearby locality whether u take pg or flat with a group(according to my search on net). friends i have got cdacpune desd and will probably be reaching on 19 in the evening.i am from ghaziabad(ncr).
  • Shashank_fS
    Shashank_fS
    Second round of seat allocation is done....I got my first preference CDAC pune (desd)....πŸ˜€πŸ˜€
  • StayHappy
    StayHappy
    Got my first prefernce Cdac Pune DAC... Any mates??
  • Shashank_fS
    Shashank_fS
    StayHappy
    Got my first prefernce Cdac Pune DAC... Any mates??
    congo...me tooo...in desd..
  • Pushpendra2911
    Pushpendra2911
    Shashank_fS
    Second round of seat allocation is done....I got my first preference CDAC pune (desd)....πŸ˜€πŸ˜€
    ur rank in DESD????
  • Pushpendra2911
    Pushpendra2911
    Shashank_fS
    congo...me tooo...in desd..
    ur rank in DESD????
  • Shashank_fS
    Shashank_fS
    Pushpendra2911
    ur rank in DESD????
  • Yuvraj Gupta
    Yuvraj Gupta
    congo congo......................
  • siddhant1990
    siddhant1990
    1st rnd cdac aurangabad
    2nd rnd cdac banglore
    desd rank 477
    very happy .............
  • VivekKumar1991
    VivekKumar1991
    Yuvraj Gupta
    so wht's the plan for hostel or going for flat...?
    you are coming alone or with grp?
    I know nothing about accommodation man !!! Well I am coming alone.... What do u think what will be better ??
  • romeofuntush
    romeofuntush
    got cdac bangalore.....anyone else got bang. for pgdac?????plz reply
  • asmi singh
    asmi singh
    naveen@999
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    u can get info in this group by comments.....
    its gud
  • naveen@999
    naveen@999
    romeofuntush
    i got cdac banglore in wimc course in my second counselling ..please give info about that regarding teaching and placements...
  • Yuvraj Gupta
    Yuvraj Gupta
    VivekKumar1991
    I know nothing about accommodation man !!! Well I am coming alone.... What do u think what will be better ??
    actually i also dn't have any idea...but i talked about my friend which have done pd-dac from pune..he told me that you should go for flat in grp of 4 to 5. i'll reach on 19th mrng abt 10 o'clock
  • ramakrish553
    ramakrish553
    mitaliverma
    and wat about DITISS course ?? is it good ??
    it is the damn new course added in c-dac centres based on the reqrmnt of IT companies...if u r intrstd in sys admin den go with that......
  • asmi singh
    asmi singh
    i got cdac kolkata for desd...plz anybody tell me about placement dere...
  • brajesh sharma
    brajesh sharma
    asmi singh
    i got cdac kolkata for desd...plz anybody tell me about placement dere...
    Whats your Rank? and no idea about placements there in Kolkata
  • ashish1990
    ashish1990
    hey guys i've got cdac pune for dac.my rank is 387 and just shifted to the nearby area of cdac pune, any1 with same centre and course ?
  • ashish1990
    ashish1990
    VivekKumar1991
    hey i just got flat on rent near dere. i suppose dere are many places around dere for accomodation but if u have any frens or any one u can share flat wid u can get flats near AMBEDKAR CHOWK near cdac pune and also for single students dere is cot basis system available in dat area.flats 1bhk around 9000 and 2 rooms at 6500 and 1 room for 3500 available there.i was searching there for flat wid broker.ifu need i can giv u the no
  • Pankaj kowale
    Pankaj kowale
    nitin35
    even i got MET bandra..........cn anyone tel me is it

even i hve got MEt bandra.........is it ok to take admission der for dis course?
    i also got met bandra whats ur status after 2nd rount???
    join met cdac august 2012 group
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Ehateshaam
    Ehateshaam
    sumit754
    i got PG-DIVESD at Soft Polynomials Nagpur.i want to know that is there demand in the industry for this course and does this institute provide good placements. also is there a provision for me to seat in placements conducted in cdac pune?? my hometown is pune...plz clear my queries..thankyou.​
  • Ehateshaam
    Ehateshaam
    harsh_9007
    wht is rank in A+B+C..PLZZ TELL..
    i got PG-DIVESD at Soft Polynomials Nagpur.i want to know that is there demand in the industry for this course and does this institute provide good placements. also is there a provision for me to seat in placements conducted in cdac pune?? my hometown is pune...plz clear my queries..thankyou.​
  • Ehateshaam
    Ehateshaam
    brajesh sharma

companies on campus at Cdac Chennai) in​
    previous batch only 1 student was​
    selected out of the whole DAC batch re... lete waste of 80,000 rupeeseven a​
    institute provide 10-15k or more salary​
    company call in just 10-15k course fee​
    why 2 waste 80,000 rupeesbetter to opt​
    for CDAC Pune, Sunbeam,DY Patil or CDAC​
    Bangalore center any pune center for real good placement either for DAC, Wimc or​
    any other coursenever opt for CDAC​
    Chennai......... or consult anyone who​
    studied at Cdac Chennai and you will get​
    the truth Show less​
  • Yuvraj Gupta
    Yuvraj Gupta
    ashish1990
    hey guys i've got cdac pune for dac.my rank is 387 and just shifted to the nearby area of cdac pune, any1 with same centre and course ?
    hi ashish...i also got cdac pune for pg-dac
  • Yuvraj Gupta
    Yuvraj Gupta
    ashish1990
    hey i just got flat on rent near dere. i suppose dere are many places around dere for accomodation but if u have any frens or any one u can share flat wid u can get flats near AMBEDKAR CHOWK near cdac pune and also for single students dere is cot basis system available in dat area.flats 1bhk around 9000 and 2 rooms at 6500 and 1 room for 3500 available there.i was searching there for flat wid broker.ifu need i can giv u the no
    ok...give me the contact no...so will you go for single room want to live with grp..?
  • fundamentalst ER
    fundamentalst ER
    hw many fu got sunbeam pune?.. plzz do reply
  • Naveen Bojanala
    Naveen Bojanala
    bhoomavinod
    join in the main cdac centers if u join in affiliated one check whether they are providing good placement and quality of education. check the previous records.
    #-Link-Snipped-#

KEEP GOING IN DISCUSSION NOW WE HAVE REACHED THE 500 MESSAGE.
    I think placements are centralised in Bangalore...Is it true?
  • neha07
    neha07
    i got IACSD PUNE for DAC ..plz anybody tell me about placement dere...
  • fundamentalst ER
    fundamentalst ER
    neha07
    placement is centralized at pune so dnt worry for dat.. else things r o.k .
  • pankaj jagzap
    pankaj jagzap
    I
    Naveen Bojanala
    Hi friends, the server is responding now, you can pay your fees now
    JUST WANTED TO FRM U ALL HOW GOOD IS EXACTLY SUNBEAM,KARAD ?.... w.r.t all aspects like teaching , placements,nature of college.
    watn fr immediate reply. i mean should accept or wait in for next round. if tis college is nt good i am thnkn to withdraw so what are the procedures for it ?
  • romeofuntush
    romeofuntush
    naveen@999
    i got cdac banglore in wimc course in my second counselling ..please give info about that regarding teaching and placements...
    teaching nd placement are very gud
  • Pushpendra2911
    Pushpendra2911
    fundamentalst ER
    hw many fu got sunbeam pune?.. plzz do reply
    count me one !!! my course is DiVESD!! wat abt u??
  • sidd_pandey_
    sidd_pandey_
    I got cdac kharghar mumbai for DAC course
    should i go with it can any one tell me about the placement there
  • sidd_pandey_
    sidd_pandey_
    I got cdac kharghar mumbai for DAC course
    should i go with it can any one tell me about the placement there
  • asmi singh
    asmi singh
    brajesh sharma
    Whats your Rank? and no idea about placements there in Kolkata
    rank is 1300.n i dont want to take risk of 10k for attending 3rd councelling..wat do i do...πŸ˜”
  • VivekKumar1991
    VivekKumar1991
    ashish1990
    Thnx yaar.. But how much will be cost of living including food...
  • GauravKaushik07
    GauravKaushik07
    bhoomavinod
    WHICH COURSE DID YOU GOT?
    pease join this group for desd cdac pune aug 2012 #-Link-Snipped-#
  • GauravKaushik07
    GauravKaushik07
    join the grp desd cdac pune aug 2012 #-Link-Snipped-#
  • GauravKaushik07
    GauravKaushik07
    all of u who got desd cdac pune aug 2012 join the grp #-Link-Snipped-#
  • siddu1406
    siddu1406
    naveen@999
    is any body there from andhra pradesh to sunbeam or cdac pune....???? please give reply so that we can plan accomdation,travelling..etc after third counselling?
    Hi naveen .. I'm from A.P... I got seat in SUNBEAM in DIVESD.... My contact number is 9490582436
  • satya0990
    satya0990
    i got DSSD at cdac-hyd in 1st round. Now after 2nd round, I got DAC at cdac hyd ( which was my 1st preference ).
    But i actualy want ESD at cdac hyd.(as im an ECE student) which i kept as my 2nd preference πŸ˜” now i cant get it..as i've been allocated my 1st preference now.πŸ˜”
    can ny1 tel me how are the placements for DAC course at cdac hyd?? i saw the previous batches placed students list and found only ESD & SSD students got placed in majority while DAC its very less in number..
  • brajesh sharma
    brajesh sharma
    WHa
    satya0990
    i got DSSD at cdac-hyd in 1st round. Now after 2nd round, I got DAC at cdac hyd ( which was my 1st preference ).
    But i actualy want ESD at cdac hyd.(as im an ECE student) which i kept as my 2nd preference πŸ˜” now i cant get it..as i've been allocated my 1st preference now.πŸ˜”
    can ny1 tel me how are the placements for DAC course at cdac hyd?? i saw the previous batches placed students list and found only ESD & SSD students got placed in majority while DAC its very less in number..
    Whats your Rank ?
  • nitin35
    nitin35
    Pankaj kowale
    i also got met bandra whats ur status after 2nd rount???
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    its same
  • Pankaj kowale
    Pankaj kowale
    nitin35
    its same
    wht is ur rank??
  • Pankaj kowale
    Pankaj kowale
    nitin35
    its same
    n wht is preferances dude?
  • vaibhav j
    vaibhav j
    Hi friends i got cdac hyderabad ESD IN 2nd counselling ,it was my 2nd prefernce my 1st prefernce is cdac pune ,i wan 2 know which is the best from cdac hyderbd or pune for embedded systms in placements. please do reply
  • sharii
    sharii
    hey guys!

Anyone here who got a seat at cdac mohali for dssd? How abt the placements? any idea guys?
  • Yuvraj Gupta
    Yuvraj Gupta
    is there any dress code at cdac pune?
  • Yuvraj Gupta
    Yuvraj Gupta
    anybody from jaipur who got seat in cdac pune of PG-DAC..
  • asmi singh
    asmi singh
    i got cdac kolkata for desd in 2nd counselling...any1 plz reply...shud i take it or nt....n i dont want to take risk of 10000...for attending 3rd counselling.
    plz reply... m in dilemma.
  • fundamentalst ER
    fundamentalst ER
    asmi singh
    i got cdac kolkata for desd in 2nd counselling...any1 plz reply...shud i take it or nt....n i dont want to take risk of 10000...for attending 3rd counselling.
    plz reply... m in dilemma.
    tell me ur rank and centre u want?.. dun i could help u.
  • brajesh sharma
    brajesh sharma
    i've got CDAC Chennai in 2nd Counselling , any suggestions about it???? and whoelse is going to join Chennai ????????????
  • brajesh sharma
    brajesh sharma
    fundamentalst ER
    heyy, buddy i've got CDAC Chennai in 2nd Counselling , any suggestions about it??????? and my rank is 800 for desd and HYD is just above Chennai in my list , what are the chances of getting HYD?
  • Pankaj kowale
    Pankaj kowale
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • BE HAPPY
    BE HAPPY
    bu
    brajesh sharma
    heyy, buddy i've got CDAC Chennai in 2nd Counselling , any suggestions about it??????? and my rank is 800 for desd and HYD is just above Chennai in my list , what are the chances of getting HYD?

buddy sorry to say........ no chance of further allotment..... bcoz my rank is 564 for desd h... i got nothing till second counsling.... m just applied for pune bng hyd..
  • asmi singh
    asmi singh
    fundamentalst ER
    rank is 1300 and cud i get hyderabad atleast...
  • bhoomavinod
    bhoomavinod
    any dress code for cdac pune. i think formals
  • bhoomavinod
    bhoomavinod
    asmi singh
    rank is 1300 and cud i get hyderabad atleast...
    chances is less since pune banglore hyd are top ones.....with u r rank u will not get there since seats are limited
  • Anuj03
    Anuj03
    hwz the sunbeam KARAD clg ??
  • Niharika2009
    Niharika2009
    Sunbeam provides hostel facility, so I'm planning to stay there. Does anyone else have better plans?
  • brajesh sharma
    brajesh sharma
    sidd_pandey_
    1300+
    whats this??? 1300+ ????
  • Teja Peddada
    Teja Peddada
    my rank is 2097(A+B+C)..seat allocated->PGDASS... @CDAC Knowledge park campus, Bangalore...guys...pls share your opinion about this course and placement opportunities...it would be a great help....thanks in advance...
  • arshad75
    arshad75
    i have got selected DESD aurangabad in the 2nd round of counselling. still confused about
    please help me guys should i drop it and take admission in some private institute or should i go for CDAC AURANGABAD....any suggestion????
  • riteshdmystry
    riteshdmystry
    I have got DAC course in cdac hyd.my rank is 528 in DAC courde.plz tell me will it be good to go for this course there.what about the placement in cdac hyd for DAC course
    plz reply...
  • puneet1106
    puneet1106
    hey actually i hv 10000 as a token amount..so now i hv to pay 69000 only na as my fees is 79000??
  • asmi singh
    asmi singh
    puneet1106
    hey actually i hv 10000 as a token amount..so now i hv to pay 69000 only na as my fees is 79000??
    ofcourse...πŸ˜€
  • puneet1106
    puneet1106
    asmi singh
    ofcourse...πŸ˜€
    heyy thnkx..i jst want to confirm it!!!!
  • swapnil14327
    swapnil14327
    any one from here has confirmed the admission in Sunbeam Pune for DiVESD course august- 2012 batch.
  • Pushpendra2911
    Pushpendra2911
    swapnil14327
    any one from here has confirmed the admission in Sunbeam Pune for DiVESD course august- 2012 batch.
    not yet but i will confirm after third counseling!!!!!!!! what abt you?????
  • ambikeshwar
    ambikeshwar
    hello
    i too got tica kandivali for pgdvlsi course
    should i join the course what you say????????????
  • ambikeshwar
    ambikeshwar
    atresh sharma
    even i got dvlsi there...i came to know that training is worthy but...i couldnt get any info regarding placements plz share if you have any extar info any way i am trying to know more...

any ways we have to finalize where we are going to join by aug13...so we should collect more info as soon as possible...
    as i find out about tica is that if you work hard and got good score then you can get better options for job
    are u sure going to join tica
  • RAjesh MIshra90
    RAjesh MIshra90
    mee too
  • swapnil14327
    swapnil14327
    Pushpendra2911
    not yet but i will confirm after third counseling!!!!!!!! what abt you?????
    for SUNBEAM PUNE...

bcoz final date for confirming the admission is 10th august..
  • brajesh sharma
    brajesh sharma
    arshad75
    i have got selected DESD aurangabad in the 2nd round of counselling. still confused about
    please help me guys should i drop it and take admission in some private institute or should i go for CDAC AURANGABAD....any suggestion????
    being Honest , i think you should leave it , its worthless
  • brajesh sharma
    brajesh sharma
    Anyone going for CDAC Chennai plz post here in reply???????????????????????????????
  • sidd_pandey_
    sidd_pandey_
    any one for CDAC Kharghar mumbai for DAC course
    rply
  • hanish1990
    hanish1990
    hey i got pg-desd pune. so people who are taking cdac pune what have you planned for accommodation? if we can make a group of 3-5 people we can rent a good furnished flat. i think it l be cheap.
    if any of you are interested please mail me at
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • ambikeshwar
    ambikeshwar
    RAjesh MIshra90
    mee too
    hey
  • ambikeshwar
    ambikeshwar
    pavan172
    hey
    i got TICA kandivali for PGDVLSI
    do you have any information regarding it????????????
    which centre has you got??????/
  • bhoomavinod
    bhoomavinod
    BEL-2012 RESULTS ARE OUT FOR PROBATIONARY ENGINEERS AND HR
    VISIT #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Diana
    Diana
    Niharika2009
    Sunbeam provides hostel facility,,so will stay dere...
    wen will u come to pune??
  • Diana
    Diana
    swapnil14327
    for SUNBEAM PUNE...

bt last date for admission confirmation is 21 august?? so can do till 15 august???
  • Diana
    Diana
    swapnil14327
    for SUNBEAM PUNE...

I called up in cdac sunbeam pune n dey said that last date for payment of balance course fee is 20 august....
  • bhoomavinod
    bhoomavinod
    check u r mail regarding conformation ,bank loan etc. Those who got their 1st preference they get this mails i think. Since rounds remaining.
  • bhoomavinod
    bhoomavinod
    check u r mail regarding conformation ,bank loan etc. Those who got their 1st preference they get this mails i think. Since rounds remaining.
  • [Prototype]
    [Prototype]
    Geez, learn to read instead of just being lazy and asking each and everything. They have given all the information.

PGDAdmissionBooklet
  • vaibhav j
    vaibhav j
    hi friends anyone got cdac hyderbd? i got cdac desd there
  • VivekKumar1991
    VivekKumar1991
    Received mail from CDAC ACTS involving the Seat offer letter, Offer acceptance letter, Admission confirmation letter and loan application letter. So those who already got first preference check in your mails.
  • swapnil14327
    swapnil14327
    Diana
    I called up in cdac sunbeam pune n dey said that last date for payment of balance course fee is 20 august....
    ohh....
    thanks...
  • ER. Rohit
    ER. Rohit
    VivekKumar1991
    Received mail from CDAC ACTS involving the Seat offer letter, Offer acceptance letter, Admission confirmation letter and loan application letter. So those who already got first preference check in your mails.
    when an how ll u submit dd of 69k
  • VivekKumar1991
    VivekKumar1991
    ER. Rohit
    when an how ll u submit dd of 69k
    I will submit that by hand on reaching Pune.
  • Pankaj kowale
    Pankaj kowale
    Anyone here who got MET,Bandra???????
  • AshrayManohar
    AshrayManohar
    Does any one know how many days a week are the classes? 5,6 or 7?
  • Pushpendra2911
    Pushpendra2911
    swapnil14327
    for SUNBEAM PUNE...

from where u got this information champ, this is new for me!!!!!!!!!!!! there is nothing like last date and all befor 21 aug!!!!!
  • sivakanth542
    sivakanth542
    Any one from andhra pradesh to cdac,pune????
  • swapnil14327
    swapnil14327
    Pushpendra2911
    from where u got this information champ, this is new for me!!!!!!!!!!!! there is nothing like last date and all befor 21 aug!!!!!
    i got selected by campus CET...not from acts-cet...
    so for us the last date was 10th aug..
  • alvo.abhi
    alvo.abhi
    romeofuntush
    hey,
    i'm also goin for the same.
  • Pushpendra2911
    Pushpendra2911
    swapnil14327
    i got selected by campus CET...not from acts-cet...
    so for us the last date was 10th aug..
    oh ok!!! so did u join????????
  • swapnil14327
    swapnil14327
    Pushpendra2911
    oh ok!!! so did u join????????
    yup..
  • Rupinderjit
    Rupinderjit
    Hi all, Please tell me what other things apart form "DEMAND DRAFT" and "CONFIRMATION OF ADMISSION Slip" are mandatory to send for final 59k installment.

Do I also need to send an "ACCEPTANCE OF OFFER" slip with DD.

Pleas do reply. I'm waiting.
  • puneet1106
    puneet1106
    heyy anyone for wimc frm sunbeam pune??wht pckg can i expect frm sunbeam for wimc course??
  • Naveen Bojanala
    Naveen Bojanala
    alvo.abhi
    hey,
    alvo.abhi
    hey,
    CDAC knowledge park or vimarshana tech?
  • Naveen Bojanala
    Naveen Bojanala
    AshrayManohar
    Does any one know how many days a week are the classes? 5,6 or 7?
    6 days
  • Rupinderjit
    Rupinderjit
    Hi all,

Please tell me what other things apart form "DEMAND DRAFT" and "CONFIRMATION OF ADMISSION Slip" are mandatory to send for final 59k installment.

Do I also need to send an "ACCEPTANCE OF OFFER" slip with DD.

Pleas do reply. I'm waiting.
    ​
  • Pushpendra2911
    Pushpendra2911
    Rupinderjit
    Hi all,​

​
    Please tell me what other things apart form "DEMAND DRAFT" and "CONFIRMATION OF ADMISSION Slip" are mandatory to send for final 59k installment.​

​
    Do I also need to send an "ACCEPTANCE OF OFFER" slip with DD.​

​
    Pleas do reply. I'm waiting.​
    do not send anything !!!!!!
    u must go in person and submit by hand!!!!!
    anyways u will go to the institute then y to take risk !!!!!
  • puneet1106
    puneet1106
    heyy anyone for wimc frm sunbeam pune??wht pckg can i expect frm sunbeam for wimc course??
  • Ratnadeep.
    Ratnadeep.
    Hey Anyone got IACSD Akurdi..Is it a good institute with respect to teaching,infrastructure n placement??Anyone has an info abt this institute.Hows it??
  • yoges
    yoges
    me tooo got cdac bang

what is the arrangement for accomodation......

and howz placement
  • alvo.abhi
    alvo.abhi
    Naveen Bojanala
    CDAC knowledge park or vimarshana tech?
    knowledge park
  • yoges
    yoges
    alvo.abhi
    knowledge park
    i have also got the same,,,,,

were are u from

what are arrangement for accommodation u have done....

plz contact me on

or on fb #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Pankaj kowale
    Pankaj kowale
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Pankaj kowale
    Pankaj kowale
    Join this group who got MET Bandra For DAC
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • abhishek dwivedi
    abhishek dwivedi
    hi friends ,i have been alloted c-dac bangalore knowledge park .how is this institute placement wise .plz let me know
  • VivekKumar1991
    VivekKumar1991
    Finally leaving for CDAC-PUNE on 17th at 11:59 PM. Will be in Pune on 19th near 6:00 AM. Don't know any "HOW TO".
  • Arshad Imam
    Arshad Imam
    hii ,i have been alloted IACSD pune, from MET mumbai in the 3rd round. Could someone help with the accomodations at pune.
  • Arshad Imam
    Arshad Imam
    Ratnadeep.
    Hey Anyone got IACSD Akurdi..Is it a good institute with respect to teaching,infrastructure n placement??Anyone has an info abt this institute.Hows it??
  • aashutosh Sharma
    aashutosh Sharma
    hiii.. i'm a 2010 passout & i've got IACSD pune for PG-DAC. should i join or not??? i don't know much about IACSD Pune, what about placements?? plzz help..
  • abhishek dwivedi
    abhishek dwivedi
    hey anyone there got c-dac bangalore
  • abhishek dwivedi
    abhishek dwivedi
    yoges
    me tooo got cdac bang

what is the arrangement for accomodation......

and howz placement
    me too also got cdac bangluru
  • abhishek dwivedi
    abhishek dwivedi
    abhishek dwivedi
    me too also got cdac bangluru
    u should contact Mr.Mutthu Kumar AO for the PG
  • abhishek dwivedi
    abhishek dwivedi
    alvo.abhi
    hey,
    i also got c-dac banglore for pg dac knowledge park
  • abhishek dwivedi
    abhishek dwivedi
    romeofuntush
    me too .
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • abhishek dwivedi
    abhishek dwivedi
    StayHappy
    Same DAC.. 1st was pune then bangalore! Got 2nd prefrnce as of now!
    i have also got pg dac at cdac bangalore
  • abhishek dwivedi
    abhishek dwivedi
    :
  • lingesh00
    lingesh00
    i got pg dvlsi(3rd slot) at c dac soft polinomials nagpur....i read a postwer it said SP nagpur was the worst among cdac centers, is it worth joining there for dvlsi... plz help me soon i need to deside..
  • rns188
    rns188
    I've got placed in Cdac kolkata for the desd course???i wanted to know if its worth joining......plz reply soon as the deadline for the payment of fees is very close
  • sushantsingh
    sushantsingh
    fundamentalst ER
    placement is centralized at pune so dnt worry for dat.. else things r o.k .
    only pune students are allowed there or student from other cdac's are also allowed????
  • GoDzPla~RGU
    GoDzPla~RGU
    Is attendance compulsory at SunBeam WiMC course?????😑
  • Ratnadeep.
    Ratnadeep.
    Arshad Imam
    hii me too got iacsd pune. institute is good as i have heard. do u have any accomodations there. if u could help me contact me 0n 07869327246.
    Dude..Even i had heard that IASCD is a gud institute after Cdac-acts n sunbeam.But dnt knw abt placement and teaching.Not sure whter the teaching is as gud as sunbeam and acts.
    Accomodation not to worry.Thr r hostel facilities on cot basis nearby.So u will easily get them.
  • Ratnadeep.
    Ratnadeep.
    aashutosh Sharma
    hiii.. i'm a 2010 passout & i've got IACSD pune for PG-DAC. should i join or not??? i don't know much about IACSD Pune, what about placements?? plzz help..
    Dnt worry dude..Even m 2010 passed out..N heard its best collage after sunbeam n acts.So just go 4 it.
  • alvo.abhi
    alvo.abhi
    yoges
    i have also got the same,,,,,

were are u from

what are arrangement for accommodation u have done....

plz contact me on

or on fb #-Link-Snipped-#
    k i'll snd u a request on fb
  • Ratnadeep.
    Ratnadeep.
    neha07
    Hey neha..Well IACSD is definately a gud collage ranked after sunbeam n cdac acts..Teaching is gud n abt placements its centralized in pune.Till nw placements records r gud average 90%.Accept the last batch its 72% n still ongoing.So u cn be sure its a nice institute.N even thr is hostel facilities 4 grls.So u cn go for it.tc.
  • VivekKumar1991
    VivekKumar1991
    Finally got a PG to live near CDAC-ACTS Pune at 10-15 mins from it. πŸ˜€
  • Maddy.09
    Maddy.09
    ny 1 frm vimarshana tech.. banglore?????????
  • Maddy.09
    Maddy.09
    vimarshana tech banglore in 4th round...

hw abt placements.....?
    wts da diff b/w CDAC n authorised training cetnrs regarding placements😯
  • hi Jeet here
    hi Jeet here
    hi frnds can anyone tell is training for cdac -automation and scada systems(PGDASS) which is held at bangalore good enough for campus placements for experienced candidates?πŸ˜•
  • nisitha
    nisitha
    i got 263 rank in c cat a+b+c..i applied for DESD..can anybody suggest me where i can get admission and how many appered in total
  • nisitha
    nisitha
    VivekKumar1991
    hi..i got 263 rank in DESD a+b+c..can u suggest me whr i can get admission..or which one is better..pune,hyd or banglore?
  • nisitha
    nisitha
    VivekKumar1991
    hi..i got 263 rank in DESD a+b+c..can u suggest me whr i can get admission..or which one is better..pune,hyd or banglore?
  • nisitha
    nisitha
    hi..i got 263 rank in a+b+c in DESD..can anyone tell me where can i get an admission n which is better banglore,hyd or pune?
  • Ashwinganesh
    Ashwinganesh
    Hi I got 571 rank in DSSD and 1080 in DAC.. can anyone tell me if I can get admission in chennai?
  • Jaspreet1354
    Jaspreet1354
    Hello friends ,
    today i got result of cdac and the result is as follows.
    A+B=1795
    1571 in dac.
    So pls tell me what should i do now.
    What should be my prefrences and would i get any cdac main center for dac.
    PLEASE REPLY
  • [Prototype]
    [Prototype]
    A thread concerning with DEC 2012 CDAC results can be found here -> #-Link-Snipped-#

All can discuss your queries there.

#-Link-Snipped-#, I guess this thread should be closed as its outdated.
  • satya445
    satya445
    my rank for a+b+c=764
    662 members above my rank applied for desd
    what it means ?
    can i get seat in hyderabad
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Please continue the discussion in the latest thread: #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I wanted to do projects on control system, to understand it fully.. Please help me about the ideas..
now here is another automatic scooter from hero (formerly known as hero-honda). this one looks like quite the rip-off of the honda activa. now this is the second such a...
Hi Friends, I need to buy a new Portable External HDD (1Tb), but after reading reviews at many sites for Seagate and WesternDisk(WD), I am in confusion. I want your...
I would like to know if it is possible to inference a GSM device in an electronic lock and make it work with a help of a mobile device instead...
hello guys i am an engineering student of muffakham jah college of engineering ,hyderabad... and i would like to introduce myself with the world and become a good member of...