BPO Solutions in ASP.Net

The idea is to view the entire functionality's as an administrator point of view and be able to monitor all the employees and there by take proper decisions that stand current situation.

Abstract:

The general description relates to the BPO which is very client oriented. It expounds on the functional and data requirements of the application. It also lists the limitations, assumptions and dependencies of the application.

It also touches on the performance and quality requirements of the application and provides a solid definition of the interface. The computerization of this system would avoid the wrong interpretation and bad calculation of data.

The system helps the user to see any documents, source code, tasks, activities, team information which details at the click of a button. The record data is maintained and backed up such a way that data is not lost. The speed of the system could also be increased.

Requirements:
  • Front End- ASP.Net
  • Back End- SQL Server

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I just read it in news that DRDO has undertaken defence technology projects worth Rs 80,000 crore and therefore they are looking for manpower. DRDO needs to recruit at least...
i am prasanna . a final yr student of a small college under annauniv. i belongs to ECE stream. i came here to get some new friends and info regarding...
It aims to provide best offers and services to clients for cool cabs. Abstract: The Cool Cab service is a trusted and reliable name in travel business. Making use of...
Hello everyone. I am graduating this month in engineering. I have been placed in TCS but I am not feeling like going for job at this age of 23 years....
This project aims to create advertisements and information and display it on electronic boards on scheduled time. Abstract: The user should specify the date, time, file, image and text as...