CrazyEngineers V.6.0.2 - Framework Upgrade
Published on Feb 15, 2023 • 7.8k views
CrazyEngineers has now been upgraded to the latest framework. With enhanced security.
It should also result into slight improvement in speed. We already score 90+ on Google SEO score for Mobile and mostly 100% for Desktop version of the site.
We're slowly rolling out memberships and new features.
Note: Only logged-in members of CrazyEngineers can add replies.
- Complete rewrite of CrazyEngineers codebase from scratch.
- Replaced homepage with CE global feed.
- Introduced multiple content types, each with its own index and display
- Introduced basic on-page SEO.
- Introduced AI search - available from all pages of site
- Indexed all archived content as well as new content
- Introduced 'Announcements' content type
- Fine-tuned CrazyEngineers search index.
- Introduced social-sharing option on each card
- Fixed issue with News indexing
- Fixed 'title' tag for News
- Introduced 'Changelog' - aka
$thiscontent type! 😉
- Fixed asset compilation error.
- Fixed CRON issues. Archived threads are now auto-pushed to the main feed for more visibility.
- Fixed issue with incorrect timestamp that resulted into incorrect publishing times.
- Updated News index meta