CrazyEngineers V.4.3.1 - Email Update
Published on Aug 14, 2021 • 15.2k views
- Fixed all the issues that caused our emails to land into spam folder for almost 70% of subscribers.
- Heavily reduced the email list count to only have active subscribers. Our email open rate is at least 40% better than industry average now. We are aiming to have 80%+ email open rates for all newsletters or campaigns we send out.
- Fixed errors with DKIM, SPF and DMARC records for CrazyEngineers.
- Switched over to 'Mailcoach' as our newsletter software.
- Minor security improvements across all servers performed.
Note: Only logged-in members of CrazyEngineers can add replies.
- Complete rewrite of CrazyEngineers codebase from scratch.
- Replaced homepage with CE global feed.
- Introduced multiple content types, each with its own index and display
- Introduced basic on-page SEO.
- Introduced AI search - available from all pages of site
- Indexed all archived content as well as new content
- Introduced 'Announcements' content type
- Fine-tuned CrazyEngineers search index.
- Introduced social-sharing option on each card
- Fixed issue with News indexing
- Fixed 'title' tag for News
- Introduced 'Changelog' - aka
$thiscontent type! 😉
- Fixed asset compilation error.
- Fixed CRON issues. Archived threads are now auto-pushed to the main feed for more visibility.
- Fixed issue with incorrect timestamp that resulted into incorrect publishing times.
- Updated News index meta