Published on Jul 28, 2021
- Migrated our mailing infrastructure from Digital Ocean to AWS. DO is a great service. However most of their IP addresses are added to
UCEPROTECTL3spam list. This meant most of our emails landed in user's
spam folderinstead of inbox; for no fault of ours.
- We now use a better email software to handle all our transactional mails and newsletters. We also have the capability to run Drip campaigns; which we think will be useful when we launch CrazyEngineers Memberships.
Published on Aug 7, 2021
- Relaunched the
Founders Circuitseries which featured our exclusive interviews with entrepreneurs and startup owners.
- We'll publish one interview to our
- Fixed 'twitter:image` meta-data tag. If you share any of our news article, it will accompany with the image.
Published on Jul 24, 2021
- Moved CrazyEngineers server infrastructure to Amazon AWS 😎 . We were hosted on AWS few years ago, but decided move to Digital Ocean. Will discuss this later in our private chats.
- Fixed security bugs.
archivedthreads publishing times to morning, afternoon and late evening. Earlier these times were randomly picked by our system resulting into a bunch of archives getting published at the same time.
Published on Oct 23, 2021
This update brings a new content type to CrazyEngineers - and we're calling it the Coffee Room.
- Coffee room currently supports images only.
- Development and testing is currently in progress to add support for video content.
- Fixed few SEO issues with the index pages
Published on Jul 11, 2021
- Complete rewrite of CrazyEngineers codebase from scratch.
- Replaced homepage with CE global feed.
- Introduced multiple content types, each with its own index and display
- Introduced basic on-page SEO.
Published on Aug 16, 2021
- Fixed issue with the infinite scrolling that prevented old posts from loading. Turned out to be a small extra DIV in the HTML.
- Fixed issue with the CE-Bulletin Subscriptions.
- Minor improvements to sitewide search.