Published on Aug 14, 2021
- Fixed all the issues that caused our emails to land into spam folder for almost 70% of subscribers.
- Heavily reduced the email list count to only have active subscribers. Our email open rate is at least 40% better than industry average now. We are aiming to have 80%+ email open rates for all newsletters or campaigns we send out.
- Fixed errors with DKIM, SPF and DMARC records for CrazyEngineers.
- Switched over to 'Mailcoach' as our newsletter software.
- Minor security improvements across all servers performed.
Published on Oct 24, 2021
- Fixed WhatsApp sharing links along with OG IMG for the coffee room
- Fixed minor issue with views count on the show pages for each post type
- Added performance boost to the site
Published on Oct 23, 2021
This update brings a new content type to CrazyEngineers - and we're calling it the Coffee Room.
- Coffee room currently supports images only.
- Development and testing is currently in progress to add support for video content.
- Fixed few SEO issues with the index pages