Zynq-7000 All Programmable SoC

zynq series chip of xilinx is ideal choice for implementation of embedded systems. with a FPGA IC and two ARM A9 Cores in on small IC they have any thing you need for design of applicable product. you can use of ARM peripherals and dont need huge HDL coding for peripherals like PCI express , USB, RAM interface and so on.

I strongly recommend to learn using of these excellent FPGA series.

[​IMG]

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello, i have completed my BE in Chemical Engineering in this 2015 now i am planning for masters from USA.. so in field scope is better in masters looking forward...
Not everyone can click great photos that will attract likes and shares on Facebook; and Facebook knows that majority of your photos are totally boring. To jazz up your photos,...
hi.... i am mechatronics final year ...i am planning to do my project for physically challenged person...i am expecting new ideas...
iBall has returned with a new mid-budget smartphone called the 'iBall Andi Avonte 5' priced at Rs. 5999 and available in a single gold color option. Though at first, this...
XOLO has been teasing about its new flagship smartphone called the 'XOLO Black' for quite some time now. The home-grown manufacturer has been building up the buzz around its all...