Zync Cloud Z401 Launched - Price, Specs & Features Now Out

Zync Mobiles has come up with a new smartphone in India with Zync Cloud Z401 whose tech specs are just about OK for the price of Rs. 4,499 that it is sporting. The Zync Cloud Z401 features a 4-inc IPS Capacitive touch screen display with 480x800 pixel resolution and runs the Android 2.3 Gingerbread operating system out of the box. Powered by a 1 GHz processor, the Android smartphone brings with it 256MB of RAM and 512 MB ROM or internal memory. The phone supports microSD card and therefore the memory can be extended up to 32GB. Available in two colors - black and white, the Cloud Z401 is now available across online as well as offline retailers.

Deep down the Zync Cloud Z401 specs chart, we find that there's a 1300 mAh battery powering the smartphone and on the camera front - there's a 2 megapixel rear one and a 0.3 megapixel front one. The rear cam is capable of taking still photographs and for video recording. Amul Mohan Mittal, Co-Founder, Zync Global said, “After seeing the success of the low cost tablets, we have decided to extend our footprint in the low cost smartphone category as well. This category has great untapped potential and just like our tablets, we plan to offer maximum features at a very affordable price to appeal to our value conscious Indian consumers.”

Zync-cloud-z401

On the body of the Zync Cloud Z401, you'll find a 3.5mm audiojack, a loud speaker and a built-in microphone. For sensors, there's a G-sensor and Dynamic orientation facility. For the phone's connectivity - there's 2G (EDGE), Bluetooth v2.3, Micro USB Port and Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g support provided with the phone. Additionally, the smartphone comes pre-installed with apps for Skype, Viber, Youtube, Yahoo messenger, Facebook, Whatsapp, Twitter, Adobe Flash, Word, Excel, Powerpoint etc.

The phone is now available on websites like IndiaTimes, Flipkart.com, HomeShop18, Infibeam etc. Do you like the Zync Cloud Z401 features?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Lenovo has come with a new smartphone-cum-tablet gadget called the Lenovo Vibe Z in China today and the device's is already generating some good vibes across the tech valley. Lenovo...
MAKO Robot developed by Michael Ghandour in Chino, California is fast getting popular as the artificial intelligence bot that can do EVERYTHING. Yep, the multi-lingual robot which is now up...
Mercedes Benz launched the ‘Celebration’ Edition or the ‘Edition-C’ of its famous model C-class in Mumbai today. Since its introduction to the market, 10 million units of C-class have been...
I am using 64 bit system, I have installed latest VMware & while I mount image & try to install any 64-bit, it gives me error as below : Need...
That front facing camera on your smartphone that shoots brilliant selfies may be revaling your secrets, in more ways than you can imagine. And yes, be very warned of voice...