ZTE V5 Launched On Snapdeal For Rs. 10,999 - Everything You Want To Know

ZTE Corporation, a Chinese multinational telecom equipment and systems company, has launched a new smartphone called ZTE V5 in India priced at Rs. 10,999. Chinese firms are making a beeline to tap into the huge mobile market in India and ZTE, following its competitor Xiaomi Inc, is ready to expand its smartphone portfolio in this segment. The brand new V5 is exclusively available on e-commerce site, Snapdeal.

v5

Heading to the technical specifications, this dual sim smartphone has Qualcomm Snapdragonn 400 1.2 GHz Quadcore processor and Android 4.4 (Nubia 2.0 UI) OS that guarantees real fast and smooth multi-tasking experience for the smartphone users. The 5-inch Sharp HD CGS screen offers a resolution of 1280 x 720 pixel. The touch screen is strong and robust as the smartphone comes with Dragontrail super tempered glass, which is said to be six times stronger than conventional glass.

zte

The most interesting and amazing feature to note about this smartphone is its cameras. First, let’s see the features of 13 MP primary camera. The rear camera has cutting edge features such as blue glass composite IR filter, Sony Exmor RS CMOS sensor, 5 pieces of precision optical lens and F2.2 large aperture. And, the 5 MP front camera has BSI sensor along with 88-degree super wide angle lens. These stunning features will allow you to take selfies and photos clearly even in the low light conditions.

The metal framework of the handset has the dimension of 139x71x9 mm. The Li-ion battery has the capacity of 2400mAh and allows a talk time of about 400 minutes. In addition to the list, ZTE V5 has internal storage of 4GB, 1 GB RAM and the external memory can be extended up to 32 GB.

Looking at the price and the features, what are thoughts about the new launch? Will it be able to compete #-Link-Snipped-#, Lava Iris X5 Price: Rs. 8,799 | Specs: 5" Inch Screen, Android 4.4 & Quad Core and the upcoming new Moto G? Share your views with us in the comments section.

Source: Snapdeal

Replies

• Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    definitely a good competitor and i like the camera specifications and its body

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

We should take this idea of 'Achievements' from Kickass. Like : https://kickass.to/achievements/ What say ? Points are cool in Profile stats, but Achievements are dope.
The technoholics in India are often seen fretting about how cool technologies are always arriving late in India and how many of them are forced to buy their favorite products...
Hi CEans.... Have anyone thought about road accidents in India. There are many factors like : Drinking and Driving, Overs Speeding, Sleepless driving. etc Some accidents also occur due to...
sir i am a b.tech final year student and as a project submission, i want to make frequency synthesizer i.e. if i speak then the device convert it into another...
sir i am a b.tech final year student and as a project submission, i want to make frequency synthesizer i.e. if i speak then the device convert it into another...