ZTE Introduces Nubia My Prague; Its Slimmest Phone Till Date

With the last Nubia phone i.e. ZTE Nubia Z9 - The Borderless Smartphone Unveiled In China launched just two months ago, ZTE has announced the next Nubia phone already. The phone is called ZTE Nubia My Prague and with a thickness of 5.5 mm, ZTE is claiming that it is the slimmest phone launched by the company ever. With the reputation that precedes ZTE, this phone might prove to be a stiff competition for the other slim phones like Gionee Elife S7 currently present in the market.

zte_nubia_my_prague

The phone with a screen size of 5.2 inches has a full HD display. The processor of the phone is the 64-bit octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 and the phone will have two variants based on its internal storage capacity and RAM memory. One variant will come with 2GB of RAM and 16GB internal memory and the other will have 3GB RAM and 32GB internal storage capacity. The details of the storage capacity upon expansion have not yet been released. The graphics of the phone is handled by Adreno 405 GPU.

Under connectivity, the dual sim (GSM + GSM) phone will offer all standards of Wi-Fi, GPS, USB-OTG and Bluetooth 4.0. The phone doesn’t have NFC support but does come with the $G LTE connectivity option. The phone might generate a great interest among photography enthusiasts not only because of its 13 MP rear cam and 8 MP front cam, but because the multiple modes that the camera can offer some of the popular ones being multiple exposure, panorama and long exposure. The battery size of the phone will be 2200 mAh and is expected to deliver 27 hours of talk time and 426 hours of standby time.

zte_nubia_my_prague_2

The phone was launched at an event in Prague, Europe. The 2GB variant will come in the colours of White and Silver and costs EUR 349 (Rs 27,000 approx. ) and the 3GB variant will be available in White and Gold variant will cost EUR 429 (Rs 30,000 approx.) Whether and when the phone will be launched in the other parts of the world is still unknown.

Via: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I have 3 years work experience as a java developer....but my framework is a outdated legacy framework...but i am interested in working on a cutting edge technology...so i am interested...
By using batterys run the vehicles it is possible or not ? If it possible how?
Hi i have searched a lot on this topic on internet and found that one can not upgrade graphic card on its laptop?
Gys please help me out is it would be good to join HCL Talent Care...training fee 1.2 lac please help meout!!!