ZTE Axon Lux Price, Specifications, Features And More

The Chinese corporation ZTE is poised about it's latest smartphone in its new Axon series called the 'ZTE Axon Lux'. The recently unveiled Axon series by ZTE now has three smartphones: ZTE Axon, Axon Lux and Axon Pro. ZTE Axon is priced at CNY 3,888 (~ Rs. 40,000 in India). The Dual SIM smartphone features a 5.5 inch touch screen display with 1440 x 2560 pixels QHD resolution and ~534 ppi pixel density and is covered with CGS (Continuous Grain Silicon) coating & protected by Gorilla Glass. The phone runs on Android 5.0.2 Lollipop operating system layered with MiFavour 3.2 UI.

ZTE-Axon-Lux

The powerful engine beneath the hood is a 64-bit Octa-Core Qualcomm MSM8994 Snapdragon 810 processor coupled with Adreno 430 graphics unit. Let's take a look at the ZTE Axon specifications list in detail.

The Axon Lux features 4GB LPDDR4 RAM and 128 GB internal memory that can be expanded using a microSD card up to 128 GB.

Coming with a dual-lens (13-megapixel + 2-megapixel) rear camera with dual-LED flash. The camera can capture upto 4128 x 3096 pixel resolution photos and features touch focus, face detection, geo-tagging, panorama and HDR modes. Users can capture 2160p videos at 30 fps. Moreover, there's 8-megapixel front-facing camera with an 88-degree wide-angle lens.

Equipped with Accelerometer, gyro, proximity and compass sensors, the ZTE Axon Lux specs speak of Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac dual-band, WiFi Direct, hotspot, Bluetooth v4.1, GPS/A-GPS, NFC, USB and microUSB v2.0 support among the connectivity options.

Last but not the least, the non-removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery inside Axon Lux comes with fast battery charging that delivers 60% in 30 minute thanks to Quick Charge 2.0 technology.

With that we come to the end of the specs highlighted by the company. There's no word yet as to when the Axon Lux will arrive in India or other countries. What do you think about the new Android in town? Share with us in comments below.

Source: ZTE Axon Lux - Full phone specifications

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Logitech, the Swiss global provider of personal computer and tablets accessories, has launched one of its latest products in India with Logitech X50 Wireless Speaker designed for mobile use. Powered...
Yesterday, while discussing with a friend I was wondering about the best companies to work for in Pune. Pune is one of the hottest hub for startups and MNCs only...
I am working as tester, I want to switch to new technology .Please suggest technologies other than automation testing
What is the impact of doing a Sponsored Project In BE for an Engineer's Career..
Making India Awesome is the new book by renowned author Chetan Bhagat. I thought of starting a discussion so that we can have reviews of the book as soon as...