Zebronics Zebpad 7t500 7-inch Android Tablet Price, Specs And More

Zebronics has today announced the launch of its brand new Android tablet called the 'Zebronics Zebpad 7t500' model that features a 7-inch screen and is powered by a 1.2 GHz Cortex A7 Dual core processor. Now, Zebronics is a consumer electronics company that has products in major segments, be it media players or gaming accessories, computer I/O devices or tablets and laptops. With this tablet it hopes to compete with the likes of Samsung Galaxy tabs and other Android OS running tablets. The Zebpad 7t500 is a 3G tablet and we decided to take a look its tech specs and features.

Weighing about 280 g, the tablet looks a bit plump at 11mm thickness. Running on the Android 4.4 KitKat operating system, the Zebronics Zebpad 7t500 tablet comes with a MALI400-MP1 graphics processor. The 7-inch capacitive touch screen has a 1024x600 pixel resolution display and a 16:9 aspect ratio. As for the memory, the company has packed the Zebpad with a 1 GB DD3 RAM and an 8 GB built-in memory expandable up to 32 GB via an external TF card. Power for the tablet comes from a Built-in 2800mAh rechargeable lithium-polymer battery. On the tablet's rear end, there;s a 5 megapixel camera with LED flash for taking snaps and there's a 2 megapixel camera on the front for making video calls.

Zebronics-Zebpad-7t500-3G-tablet-india-launch

As far as the connectivity is concerned, the Zebpad 7T500 features Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n and compatibility with 3G-WCDMA, 2G GSM (Yep, it is a DUAL-SIM Tablet), GPRS, Bluetooth, GPS and a FM Radio. On the tablet's body, you will find a USB 2.0 port that can be used to connect to mouse or keyboard or a pen drive. Other than that there's a 3.5mm stereo headphone jack for plugging in the earphones.

Zebronics has put up the Zebpad 7t5003G tablet on sale via e-commerce portal Flipkart and it is priced at Rs. 7,490 (MRP). If you book your tablet now, it being offered at a discounted price of Rs. 6,000. Inside the package, you will find a USB adapter, a User Manual, a USB cable, a OTG Cable as well as a scratch guard.

zebronics-zebpad-7t500-tablet-features-specs
Speaking at the launch, Director, Topnotch Infotronix India Pvt ltd (Zebronics), Pradeep Doshi shared his views about the company's decade long journey of launching various affordable products in India. He believes that the Zebronics Zebpad will become an engaging, entertaining and enriching experience for the tablet users. Well, we believe that it is the pricing that puts Zebronics in competition with the other Android tablets in India. What are your thoughts on the latest entrant in India's tablet market? Share with us in comments below.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

frnz.. i wanna do my project of interfacing a display and wifi by using arduino developement kit. but i wish to program the kit by android OS.. then what type...
Blackberry announced the BBM Protected service during CES 2015. The service is aimed at providing additional security in instant messaging app BBM. The same service has now been made available...
Xiaomi Inc., a large and diversified Chinese company, has today unveiled the new 40-inch Mi TV 2 variant after introducing Mi TV 2 in May, last year. The 49-inch 4K...
Cheers Global Ltd., a technology manufacturing company, backed by T. S. Joya, China (A Joya Group of Companies) has launched a new smartphone “SMART STAR” in India. The highlight of...
Is there any special course available in India,dedicated to security research.If not, In which other country I can suppose to get it or Is there any Indian or foreign University...