Zeal 09, NMIMS – The Entrepreneurship showcase

Got the following from NMIMS [Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies] -

NMIMS with O2 Supply is conducting a entrepreneurial showcase entrepreneur event. It is an event for serious entrepreneur and the aim is to provide angel funding to entrepreneurs. We also have panel discussion on topics of entrepreneurship.

Please find attached a brief write-up on Zeal09 – The Entrepreneurship showcase

We launched the event on 1st November 2009 – #-Link-Snipped-# – The micro-site is close to completion.

On the final day of the event – 20th December 2009, We are planning to have a daylong event which will comprise of Panel Discussions and Talks

Event – Zeal09

Theme – Entrepreneurship in India

Location – Santokba Hall K.L Mehta Road, Vile Parle West Mumbai – 56 (We have the hall booked)

Date: 20th December 2009
Looks good, anyone from CE participating? 😀

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    More information: -

India is often described as the land of Billion Opportunities. Entrepreneurship is the new buzzword in India with many professionals and fresh graduates moving towards value creation. The entrepreneur
    model has been quite successful in developed countries and thus has been the hotbed of innovation. However the Indian scenario though promising is still not entrepreneur friendly and majority of the
    educated Indians still consider entrepreneurship as a major “Career” Risk. In India entrepreneurs are constrained due to various reasons. While financial crunch to incubate the
    business is the biggest hurdle for techno‐entrepreneurs non‐availability of management support is also huge constraint.

O2 Supply Inc – The collaborative investment arm of Acme Group (www.acmehousing.com) in association with the Entrepreneurship Cell of Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies, Mumbai
    presents Zeal 09 – The Entrepreneurial showcase Zeal09 is an attempt to introduce the concept of a collaborative investment model into India which ensures the entrepreneur receives long term support and is protected from high risk exposure. For more details kindly refer #-Link-Snipped-# Zeal09 kicks off from 1st November with an International Business Plan Showcase in which startups/
    ideas and entrepreneurs globally would be invited to participate and present their ideas to the Business and Academic Tycoons in India.

The event would have multiple stages involving intensive mentoring sessions to the shortlisted teams and eventually culminate into the grand (close door) finale on 20th December 2009 at Narsee Monjee
    Institute of Management Studies.

The final day of the event (20th December) would involve multiple panel discussions and entrepreneur meet ending with a networking event.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

We dont' have much information about this event. What I gathered from the banner on the site: News from India on Technology, Electronics, Computers, Open Source & more: EFYTIMES.COM is...
how to identify the difference between the industrial refrigeration valves and commercial appliance refrigeration valves
TechCrunch recently posted that Google's much awaited Operating System, Chrome OS will be launched next week. Details : Google Chrome OS To Launch Within A Week
Hello, I am computer science engineering student and have interest in networking. I have completed CCNA & java and want to further enhance my skills in networking I am interested...
Watch the trailer in HD here: YouTube - Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Launch Trailer (Official HD) Awesome game!! read the review here : Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare...