Yu Yureka S With 5.2-inch Display And 13 MP Camera Launched In India For Rs. 12999

YU Televentures, have a brand new smartphone on offering- Yu Yureka S with a 5.2-inch FHD display and 1920 x 1080 pixel resolution adorned with Corning Glass 3 for protection. The device is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 processor paired with 3 GB RAM. The chipset is coupled with an Adreno 405 GPU supporting OpenGL ES 3.

yu-yureka-S

It runs on Android Lollipop v5.1.1 with an internal storage of 16 GB which can be further expanded up to 64 GB via microSD card. Powered by a battery backup of 3,000 mAh (non-removable) with Quick charge 1.0 support the device is touted to provide 3 hours of talk time and lasting up to 450 hours of standby.

YU-yureka-S

For photography features there is a provision of 13 MP rear camera with f/2.2 aperture, single tone LED flash, zero shutter lag, and a 5 MP of front snapper for selfies. For those who prefer their music good, there’s Wolfson Codec and Yamaha Amplifier for better sound experience. Other connectivity options like WiFi 802.11, Bluetooth v4.1, USB OTG and microUSB port are also available. Yureka S measures 154.8 x 78 x 8.5 mm and weighs about 172 grams.

It will be available for sale both online as well as offline as black colored variant.

Source:#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Is anyone here able to help me out with some questions about the ultrasonic welding process? I am having a bit of a problem with solvent welding some polycarbonate parts...
I cannot wait until my Lamborghini Centenario Roadster gets delivered. If you haven't seen it, then it's a must see.
Dear Members, I am preparing for IES2017 for prelims on 8th januvary what should i study for the shake of prelims ??? whether i should study both paper1 paper2 syllabus...
A lot of our fellow CEans have been writing us to know whether their accounts have been activated. We've decided to publish a list of names of our fellow engineers...
Born in Ranchi, Jharkhand in a family that loves art as much as science, Abhishek Ballabh grew up loving books, movies and music and was always told about the significance...