YouTube Announces HFR Video Support, Updated Creator Studio App, Donation Button And More

While Google was busy dishing out surprises at its #-Link-Snipped-#, a part of the company was creating waves at another one. The developers at YouTube took the centre stage at the #-Link-Snipped-# to #-Link-Snipped-# on the video sharing website. To start the proceedings Google announced that it now supports high frame rate videos in Full HD resolution. This means that gaming enthusiasts who use the gameplay sharing feature on Microsoft Xbox One Is A Powerful, Improved and Stylish Successor to Xbox 360 Playstation 4 Price In India will be able to share the in-game footage in the frame rate they play it in, i.e. 60fps. Apart from video game studios using this feature to share trailers, Peter Jackson might try it out too for teasing his next film because his Hobbit trilogy has been shot at 48fps.

YouTube

An updated YouTube Creator Studio app is on its way to iOS and is available for download now for Android devices. The app helps users check video stats and manage videos on the go. YouTube has made it easier for independent video makers to receive monetary support by introducing a donation feature. Currently a handful of channels have this feature in Beta form and if you are interested and living in countries such as USA, Mexico, Japan and Australia, Google is asking you to sign up for it.

Apart from these announcements, YouTube has announced the availability of a sound effect library which contains thousands of sound effects to add to your videos. The company has started a crowd sourced subtitle contribution feature, creator credits, annotations across devices, and a Top 15 countdown show and playlist analytics.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Swipe Telecom has today launched two new smartphones in its Konnect series of gadgets with the unveiling of Swipe Konnect 4 and Konnect 4E. Priced below Rs. 5000, at Rs....
Quote: If you thought good plumbers and electricians were hard to find, try getting hold of a data scientist. The rapid growth of big data and analytics for use within...
Dear professionals, I am following Engineering, Just I have completed my first year and I have to choose my field specialization. But the problem is, my aim is to follow...
Quote: archers are making a smarter "kill switch" for phones that knows when a gadget is in the hands of a thief. Software on the phone watches how you use...
According to the Interpol, carbon dioxide emissions due to deforestation contribute about 17% of total carbon dioxide emissions. The main reason of deforestation is an illegal logging activity. There are...