Your favorite Michael Jackson Song

Our old favorite Jacko is not with us any longer. But his songs will always continue to entertain us. I'd like to dedicate this thread remembering some of his best songs.

The first one from me... one of my all time favorites "They dont really care about us" from HIStory

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Mine are -

1. Man in the Mirror.
    2. Beat It
    3. Black O' White
    4. Billy Jean
    5. They don't really care about us.
    6. Will You Be There
  • Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    Bah! You nearly named all of them. How about "Remember the time", "heal the world and "Dirty Diana?"
  • NIMISH PRABHU
    NIMISH PRABHU
    "heal the world"

not a big fan of him
    just hear his single song 😀
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    I will add more to the list:-
    Bad
    Dangerous
    Blood on the dance floor
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Beat it

Dangerous

All time favourites.😀
  • Aashish Joshi
    Aashish Joshi
    I like "Give in to me". The version where Slash is on the guitar!! It is awsome..
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Dangerous...

They don't really care about us...

-CB

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello, i was eager to know that is it possible to download all my Mails form Gmail to my PC? i want to save my all mails to my PC!...
Hi, I have more than 3 years of experience in software engineering, presently working with a software company in Bangalore. I am planning to pursue my MBA from Annamalai Univeristy....
can i run visual basic on linux ? if not what should i do ?
Here is the one Mega thread Regarding Cricket and Cricket lovers lets talk about Cricket,Live matches and everything Regarding Cricket here. Some Great Thread Related to Cricket: CCFL Fantasy game...
How to reduce cost & time for the mechanical maintenance procedure in morden system please try to help me for this.