Your favorite Dilbert character - Poll

Most (or all?) of us read Dilbert. People who spend a significant amount of their time inside cubicle adore Dilbert.

So, who is your favorite Dilbert character? and of course, why?

Vote on the poll and answer "why" in this thread ๐Ÿ˜

--My favorite dilbert character is PHB aka the pointy haired boss--

There are several reasons why I love the character. First of all, I too, have observed that most of the 'bosses' have pointy hair ๐Ÿ˜ , have a big tummy and are insane ๐Ÿ˜!

The PHB, no matter how clueless he is, gets the things done from the engineers (Dilbert, Wally, Alice, Asok etc.) He's a true Wiesel!
-------------

Who's your favorite? ๐Ÿ˜

Replies

• Prasad Ajinkya
    Prasad Ajinkya
    my second vote goes to Asok ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    kidakaka
    my second vote goes to Asok ๐Ÿ˜€
    Well, you can choose multiple options on the poll. Btw, why Asok?

๐Ÿ˜
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Okay, no one here reads dilbert? How come?
  • gohm
    gohm
    I would vote for 'none" if given the option. never understood it or found it funny. Now the movie Officespace, that is funny. Could that be because I am a boss and as such am "the man"? ๐Ÿ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hello to all crazy engineers
Friends, Jaan Tallinn of Skype ( Small Talk with Skype's Jaan Tallinn ) celebrates his birthday today. Jaan, we wish you a very happy birthday! ๐Ÿ˜
CEans, Do check out Guy Kawasaki's blog ( How to Change the World ) . I bet you will love it ! How to Change the World ๐Ÿ˜€
Hello all the curious engineers ๐Ÿ˜€! This site, which is just a little over two years old, grew by the word of mouth and through search engines. CE is read...
hi i'm new here and i'm currently doing my 4th sem for btech in E&C. i would like to do a paper presentation on anythin within the field of E&C.Anythin...