Your college TechFest Information Here!

CEans,

This post is aimed at informing you that our CE Events section is open for everyone to post information about tech-fests being organized in various colleges.

If your college is organizing a tech-fest, please feel free to post information here. Nothing beats spreading the word among our global engineering community for free [​IMG]

PS: We've already started getting association requests from various colleges and universities. We'd normally entertain the association requests on first come first serve basis and also it's overall offering to CrazyEngineers.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I need solution manual for Hughes Electrical and electronics technology. where can i get this? Please Help me.
It is a question especially to the IT folks. I dont think you guys need to go to an office in order to complete your work. I need not explain...
Glad to be a new member of this awesome forum site. I think I'll enjoy my stay here. I have seen a few threads and there seems to be a...
I was very inactive member since i had joined crazy engineers. i am cowboy from ahmedabad.I am electrical engg student right now in 3rd year. I like to wonder in...
hi friends , I want to know how computer boots ? can anyone tell me about this ?