Your all time favorite guitar riff!

Many! ๐Ÿ˜

To start with -

Sultan Of Swing [The intro riff ๐Ÿ˜ฒ ] - By Dire Straits.

Replies

• durga ch
    durga ch
    1.Sweet Child o Mine G&R

One day I would love to see 'crazyengineers' play it and teach it on youtube ๐Ÿ˜

2. november rain

3.Bheegi Bheegi se raate - gangster
  • gohm
    gohm
    wow, hard to narrow down:

1. sleep walker- brian setzer
    2. seperate ways(worlds apart) neal schon of Journey
    3. rumble- link wray
    4. lord, I just can't keep from crying- blind willie johnson
    5. Jimi hendrix- american nationl anthem
    6. Misirlou- **** dale (lol, it got edited even though it is a real guy's first name)
    7. john lee hooker- boom boom
    8.juda priest-rocka rolla
    9. rev horton heat- galaxy 500
    10 phish-farmhouse
    11. tommy james-crimson & clover

sheesh, I'll stop there for now!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Jimmy Hendrix ! ๐Ÿ˜€ Woa!
  • gohm
    gohm
    yeah, rolling stones "satisfaction" is another everyone knows riff. Then of course there is the first rock riff every beginner guitarist learns, "smoke on the water" and also "stairway to heaven"
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    I love Nirvana.

Smells like teen Spirit ๐Ÿ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

this is my code: #include #include #include #include struct _date { int dd,mm,yy; }; struct _time { int hour,min; }; class Train { private: int trainno; char from[20],to[20],station1[20]; _date ddate,s1date,adate;...
Hello everyone, i need some info to start my final year project. so pls send any information you have about central air conditioning systems. technical details are appreciated. thank you....
I would like to ask help from u guys abt my project, i have just finished completing the circuit design and the idea of the project this is how my...
Hi All CEans , So you guys don't get enough time to try your hands on programming? No tensions anymore, you will be given a chance here to do simple...
Hello friends, I'm doing my final year electronics project on Voice based control of home appliances ... v r using microcontroller which takes the text input compares it with de...