You know we all do this!

Email ID

We've all been guilty of this at some point, no? ๐Ÿ˜‰
Works with Hotmail as well.
And also people who use Internet Explorer.
And also (now) Blackberry users...
And also... Ok I'll stop now!

Replies

• Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    He didn't mentioned rediff.com, otherwise interviewer would have shot him ๐Ÿ˜...
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    ianoop
    He didn't mentioned rediff.com, otherwise interviewer would have shot him ๐Ÿ˜...
    But what was the joke? The person told his email id. What is the problem with Yahoo?
  • zaveri
    zaveri
    I didn't get the joke properly.

is it based on the fact that nowadays Yahoo e-mail accounts end with ".co.in" and not ".com" ?
  • Pensu
    Pensu
    Haha.....awesome, and yeah, if definitely works with blackberry users ๐Ÿ˜ and also works with the people who still use orkut....๐Ÿ˜›
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    I see you have ymail aka yahoomail in your signature ๐Ÿ˜‰
  • Pensu
    Pensu
    #-Link-Snipped-# Haha....well, I always remember not to use that in my CV.....๐Ÿ˜‰
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Has anyone seen Yahoo Mail's new look? It's cool, but not as cool as Outlook's. I like the direction in which Yahoo's heading under Marissa Mayor.
  • Pensu
    Pensu
    #-Link-Snipped-# yup, noticed it yesterday only. Didnt like it much though...๐Ÿ‘Ž
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    I get the joke ๐Ÿ˜€

yay! my mind is working again!!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Any info about his guys heard from a friend and I have zero knowledge about this
Apart from having fun, what else is Kaleidoscope used for? Is there any scientific purpose?
can anyone say me if there are any dictionary or guide kind of things which contains details of all the technical terms associated with computer science and engineering
Hello guys,๐Ÿ˜€ I am once again in action after long time!!!๐Ÿ‘ Any body remember may indexing thread in CE? it is sticky topic in that period. But due to some...
1. main() { static int var = 4; printf("%d",var--); if(var) main(); }The output is given as 4321 2. main() { static char n [5][20]={"Amar","Akbar","Anthony","Vijay","Amit"}; int i; char*t; t=n[3]; n[3]=n[4]; n[4]=t;...