You know it's pretty obvious to all the other

You know it's pretty obvious to all the other two isle of racing games alexia mated username the race apart is the way racer okay you get it there's just something about one dish it every second after the previous last time something going to pass every trying is the first place in the fastest time possible something about wanting to prove to Jogos De Tiro a higher even players on line in your car is indeed the fastest and the best orders a characteristic about the gain the mix is so unique it so special that you just want to keep playing for countless hours hey I do it every time you know now president of the desk I played so many racing is every tire life it would take well more than just a piece of paper just to say how many I have played time position listed the as big a divider over the years I play a lot of fantastic racing inside a lot of real bad ones at the same time so I thought I said you guys my personal top ten list of the top ten raising inside play throughout my entire life like I just said this in tireless dispersal and is all based on my own opinion.

Replies

• Shashank Moghe
    Shashank Moghe
    Reading this, I don't know why (actually I do), but Eminem started playing on the back of my mind.
  • zaveri
    zaveri
    #-Link-Snipped-#

you know its pretty obvious that if you do not take good care of your spoken english as well as your punctuations then people here are not likely to understand a single word of what you spoke and in fact they would be laughng at you so much that you would cut the impression of being a laughing stock and to some people you would give the impression of being a professional rapper who normally does not speak but raps and some people like me for instance will create posts like this just to mock at you and to show you how your own post really sounds so hence i advice you to do the needfull else pretty soon crazy engineers wont be a place you would like to come to let alone speak or rap

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

@Kaustubh Katdare I am just posting the screenshot. Rest of the humor is left to you guys!
While the official price of the Redmi Note is Rs. 9999, the speculations are on that Xiaomi will sell the phone exclusively via Flipkart for Rs. 1000 less; that is...
which IT Company is best for 1st Internship Of a CSE Students.. hey..Guys Pls Help In choosing Brand.. And how to apply for internships
This image pretty much sums up the way the human race has evolved (mostly), and I can easily identify myself among the "I don't know" clan. Shame, maybe, but true....
Sir,I am going to make a system for my mini project to identify water level of a river and if it is going to overflow ;send a warning message to...