You Can Now Set And Monitor Your Goals With Google Calendar

Google has decided to reincarnate its official Google Calendar application with a cool new “Goal” feature. As reported in their official blog, it will allow you to keep track of the time or even be ahead as per your requirement. This application is not to be confused with the old “Reminder” feature. It not only sets your personal and professional goals, but also suggests you the best time to perform it.

Suppose, you want to fix a goal for tomorrow. You just need to choose the “Goal” button from the drop down menu and simply answer some questions like “How often?”, “Best time?” etc. Depending on the type of work, the Google calendar will find the best time to perform it and you can easily adjust by manually changing it. Now if the “goal” conflicts with your schedule, it can automatically reschedule the later work.

Goals

This updated application also allows you to be your own boss. You can easily cancel a goal and book another session for that goal to be completed. The feature relies on a learning algorithm which actually monitors your habit of performing the events. Adopting such a methodology, helps the app to put forward a personalized schedule for you, depending on your convenience.

Finally, as the application turned 10 on 12th April, Google promised its customers to provide more tweaks related to the Calendar application. Who can predict the future? We might even expect a fitness tracker or similar add-ons incorporated with it. Currently, the update is available for both android and i-phone users.

Watch how goal works here:

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Just found that one of the test domains I had on DigitalOcean got hacked; and after lot of troubleshooting and attempts to find the root cause, it's apparent that the...
Hi my GRE score is 328, m perusing btech in automobile. I have applied for masters in automobile at university of Michigan, Georgia tech, Clemson nd university of Pennsylvania. Which...
hey!! good to read your blog... i am an IT engineering student persuing my degree. To b specific in 2 yr of engineering... i took admission in engineering frm parents...
Engineers at the Columbia University, New York have achieved a breakthrough in wireless communication that allows doubling of Wi-Fi capacity on nanoscale silicon chip while using a single antenna. Just...
The yet to be announced officially, YU Yureka Note YU6000 smartphone, has reportedly been spotted, at some offline segments in the country suggesting complete specifications at a price of Rs....