You Can Now Buy Moto 360 Metal Band Variant In India For Rs. 20,000

Moto 360 Metal Band variant is finally here. Priced at Rs. 19,999, the beautiful smartwatch has gone on sale via Flipkart. To match the user's style quotient, Motorola put a lot of efforts in coming up with different kinds of straps for its iconic Moto 360 smartwatch. It's various bands - Metallic, Leather, DODO Leather, and TYLT Silicone have been quite popular across countries. Now in India, priced at Rs. 2000 higher than the basic Moto 360 (Grey Colour), the Metal Band version is going to be a special for all Android Wear enthusiasts in India. No matter how we look at it, we have to admit that the more classical tastes of Indian buyers are better met with the metallic Moto 360 watch [Silver Version] that you see in the image below. Let's take a quick look at its features.

The smartwatch comes with a 1.5 inch LCD display (well protected with Gorilla Glass 3) displaying Google's Android Wear OS user interface. Running on a TI OMAP 3 processor, the Moto 360 users possess 512 MB RAM, 4 GB onboard memory. A 320 mAh battery that can be wirelessly charged offers Bluetooth connectivity. Weighing about 49 grams, the smartwatch comes equipped with an optical heart rate sensor and a pedometer.

moto-360-metal-band-india-launch-flipkart

In the metal band variant, the Moto 360 has links made of solid stainless steel, delivering durability and the highest quality and the butterfly clasp complements a modern, contemporary, tri-link design.

That's all about the timepiece that there's to know. A few months back, we had a discussion about the #-Link-Snipped-# in India and whether or not people thought it was too pricey. Smartwatches are in trend and only time will tell if this one makes it mark in India or not.

What are your thoughts about the arrival of the brand new Moto 360 Metal Band in India? Share with us in comments below.

Source: Online Shopping India | Buy Mobiles, Electronics, Appliances, Clothing and More Online at Flipkart.com

Replies

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    I prefer to measure my own pulse on the wrist arteries. Pedometer is for cultures where walking is considered an exercise. As for time keeping my preference is for the good old hand wound watch. (I have a few). I also have a slew of battery powered analog ones. Stopped wearing watches two three years back.
    The higher the moto is priced greater is the money that I have saved by not buying it. Like a person running behind a taxi saves more money than by running behind a bus.
  • HSarvesh
    HSarvesh
    from price point this is a very costly watch for indian market... Check other brands..
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    A lot of my friends in IT are buying *smartwatches* because it is the new cool. Wearable devices could reach common man's home because of the arrival of smartwatches. Personally, I think I won't buy unless they do more. Else, for Rs. 20,000, one can get a decent phablet, a powerful tablet, a basic desktop and what not.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The net-neutrality debate in India is more important today than ever. This debate tries to explore the arguments from parties on either side of the table: Us Netizens and the...
Hi, I am computer Engineer . Worked in Infosys for 4 years main experience in Testing manual and automation . I left Infosys for Civil Service Preparation . Then I...
hello @Kaustubh Katdare sir I m starting my career as .net developer and i saw some sites like indian payscale for salary because after all all we r working is...
Currently, the high performance permanent magnets that are used in wind turbines as well as automobile engines make use of a rare earth element called 'Dysprosium' which is really costly...
A lot of buzz got around as TATA initiated a campaign called # WeTheNanoGen as it was prepping to take the wraps off the latest variant of its people's car,...