YOU Broadband Pune Review

YOU Broadband is quite active in Pune and I wish to know how is the service. They do have few exciting plans, however when it comes to service it's impossible to trust anyone.

Are there any existing users of YOU Broadband? Please comment on the service, speed and pricing as compared to other operators.

Replies

• optimystix
    optimystix
    The_Big_K
    YOU Broadband is quite active in Pune and I wish to know how is the service. They do have few exciting plans, however when it comes to service it's impossible to trust anyone.

Are there any existing users of YOU Broadband? Please comment on the service, speed and pricing as compared to other operators.

I had YOU Broadband as my internet provider in Thane(Mumbai) until about half a year ago.
    I switched to a cable internet only because I was getting a much faster connection for very cheap rate.

But I was happy with the service YOU gave me here in Thane.. Their customer care was good enough and their service personnel were quite responsive too. You offers a variety of offers and payment modes through their online portal. Over all a good ISP (for me at least).

Would like to hear about YOU from customers in Pune too.
  • lostman888
    lostman888
    Stay away from YOU BROADBAND Pune in Aundh area especially. I have very bad experience with their sales and technical engineer. Sales rep come and rips you money in advane and you dont service for weeks. Tech engineers do not know what the heck is going on. On top of this customer service is worst and logs and proper communication. Looks like the it is pretty much controlled by goons
  • crazyinternet
    crazyinternet
    YOU BROADBAND is really pathetic, I have opted for their connection in my new flat in Bravuria Baner Pune,they took money in advance and delayed connection by 7 days. Post giving connection, the internet was not working absolutly. When inquired they said, fiber connection problem, backend problem ! since its a prepaid connection, my money went all in vein.PLEASE DO NOT OPT FOR IT. Pre connection and post connection service is really bad. Height of pathetic customer service is that, when I called there technician, he said, dont talk to me, I will not come now-I am busy, its too late in the night for me now.This was his answer when I called him at 7 in the evening. So is the case with their area manager.Really miserable.Such a crap !!
  • ashuptiwari
    ashuptiwari
    Very bad service, they take advance and delayed connection more than 15 to 20 days after a long struggle like complaint, phone etc. I am totally unsatisfied with their service because still i don't get connection..
    I have very bad experience with their sales and technical engineer. Sales rep come and rips you money in advance and you don't service for weeks. Tech engineers do not know what the heck is going on. On top of this customer service is worst and logs and proper communication.
  • kale.kiran07
    kale.kiran07
    You broadband is really horrible. They took 15 days just for connection and post that service is really bad.Most of the time their service is down.Customer care is not toll free and calling them is no use.I would rate it 0.5 out of 5.
  • Somesh Diwanji
    Somesh Diwanji
    Stay away from YOU broadband.
    First they will take 15 days to install connection
    And next if you face any problem it will be resolved in min 2-3 Days
    And in rainy season, their devices(port , switches) shot up and they will take atleast 5-6 days to replace that device (as YOU broadband do not have extra such devices and every time they have to get it from Surat)
  • Shashank Moghe
    Shashank Moghe
    Never used YOU (always had the option to). May be because of the bad word of mouth, or that I did not trust the brand for some reasons (may be the same reasons for which you made this post). There is something inherently untrustworthy about YOU. I had Hathway, and it was good!
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    What exactly is the best service for broadband connection in Pune? Any suggestions, people?
  • Shafaan
    Shafaan
    i have been using YOU BROADBAND since 19 December 2014 till date.. n i must say that its the best ISP in Aundh near parihar chowk , DAV School, etc area.. i have hardly faced 1-2 days of slow speed connection problem since December.. n to my surprise it was fixed very early within 3-4 hours of without even complaining.. Recently i have changed my plan from 12mbps to 100mbps.. n i must admit that it really provides a great speed with enough data usage of 125GB for a month.. im totally satisfied with YOU BROADBAND service.. 5 out of 5 stars *****
  • Chintamani Bharati
    Chintamani Bharati
    I think there is no specific Broadband ISP who is good in Pune. I have tried BSNL, Tikona, Hathway (currently using) in Pune. Hathway also sometimes disonnects net someday while we renew the connection that time. Also Hathway seems costly then other ISP. Also not good customer service. Some bill will appear in your mail box even if you are a Prepaid customer and the CC person will not knew what it is. He will tell it would be resolved but many months still it the bill would be coming each month apart from what you have paid the prepaid amount.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I personally look forward to Reliance launching the Jionet FTTH broadband services all over India. I hope they'll offer a killer product at a killer pricing! Let's keep fingers crossed.
  • itsnotme01
    itsnotme01
    WORST SERVICE PROVIDER.
    First they will take INDEFINITE days to install connection.For Us till date (1month approx) we have not got the connection.
    And when we asked them to refund the money at least .. after so much of persuasion they finally applied for discontinuation which will again take 22 days.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    itsnotme01
    WORST SERVICE PROVIDER.
    First they will take INDEFINITE days to install connection.For Us till date (1month approx) we have not got the connection.
    And when we asked them to refund the money at least .. after so much of persuasion they finally applied for discontinuation which will again take 22 days.
    Will you please share your location so that will help other reader to get idea about the area they are serving this poor.

Personally Other than having too delay in getting deposit money back everything else like Setting up First connection, Connectivity and Speed is too good in my area Katargam, Surat, Gujarat I am using it for more than 1.5 Years now.
  • Hrushikesh Kulkarni
    Hrushikesh Kulkarni

Youbroadband has become worst to pathetic in Baner location. 

From last 4 weeks, more than 10 times the internet went down. It's not only for my account, Everyone in the building is facing the issue. 

To connect to their call center takes at least 20 mins. Fade up of this YouBroadband

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

#-Link-Snipped-# , welcome to CrazyEngineers.  Barring a few, I've been hearing lot of negative reviews about the quality of service offered by private Internet service providers. I'd recommend waiting for Jio services to launch in your area. I've been running Jio broadband trial - and consistently getting over 93 Mbps. Jio Giga Fiber looks to be a promising option.

If Jio isn't available - I'd recommend BSNL FTTH. They have very attractive plans available for limited time and their service is top notch. In the past ~6 years I've been on BSNL FTTH, I'd have had a few minutes of down time not more than 3-4 times. 

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare

#-Link-Snipped-# That is really strange. I have used YOU Broadband internet at a friend's place in Balewadi, Pune and had remarkably good speed and connection. She even told me that the service is great. All she had to do was get the contact number of their technician. In fact, the drop rate for the connection was really low.

You can try talking to the authorities and raise your issue there. 

I am sure there is some solution because having read super bad reviews of YOU Broadband, I too was pretty sure their service might be pathetic. But I for one was pretty surprised.

• Goutham Mannuru
    Goutham Mannuru

well if you want to pay money and keep begging them for the following issues then go for it
    * Low speed
    *consistant disconnectivity
    * freaquent shutdowns
    * Late installation
    *A ton of lies 

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Social Networking sites are more frequented by Women than Men. Comscore Inc. has found out that 75.8 percent of all women online visited a social networking site in May 2010...
If i had made some projects which are like line follower, 4-wheel tracked robot, micromouse etc then i will mention the same in my resume. Suppose i have mentioned them...
Hello everybody, I am B.E(EEE) graduate and want to do a certified course in automation. So i want to know its scope , advancement in industry and job opportunities in...
what do you think guys ? Is there should be any screening test for being a politician? as you know that most of ministers in india are completely illiterate do...
In ATM the only way of security is secret code which is only of 4 digits or 5 digits (don't know about other states) This 4 digit code is not...