Yogi bharadwas

hello friends, i am here about 4-5 months back and i like this platform so much. Guys i searching for this kind of engineers platform from so long and my search become sucessful when i joinded creazy engineers.
friends i am a 3rd year student of b.tech in ECE stram in a college affiliated to MDU Rohtak. I Like to use computers or gadjets but till now i am not used so much. But i want to make my career in software or we can say that coding or designing field. friends i am searching for a guide who can guide me in this field which till now i know is embedded sysem. But i am not so much familer to take an after step to join this field i searched so much but i do not understand this. if any friend have the knowledge regarding this pls connect i also posted on creazy engineers but i do not get a reply by which i gets satisfied.
Guys if there any body whom my interest is matched pls connet me and help me to make my career pls guide me because its a engineers community and an engineer is able to get understand an engineer feeling because our field gets blunter day by day i do not have specific reason but it is. Pls reply guys because if it is more late it get out from my hand.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Pending introduction! Thank you for a nice introduction, @#-Link-Snipped-# and thank you for all the good words about CrazyEngineers. We hope the association will continue for years to come.
  • yogi.bharadwaj
    yogi.bharadwaj
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Pending introduction! Thank you for a nice introduction, @#-Link-Snipped-# and thank you for all the good words about CrazyEngineers. We hope the association will continue for years to come.
    its cool but till now i never get shorted my problem sir

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I Have eye sight, can i do b.tech in aeronoutical engineering??
I m abhishek yadav.I am doing my BE 3 rd yr in electronic and communication.i mThinking upon going for. Either vlsi training or java cousre. Need your suggestion whether I...
The most basic question that wasn't answered by any textbook - why is the gravitational force attractive in nature and not repulsive? Tried thinking about it for some time and...
According to a new research, computers that act like brains have been made possible. Human brain has the ability to learn from its own mistakes. Mimicking this behavior is the...
If you love Chocolates and are a self-proclaimed chocoholic, this stuff is exclusively for you. Just in time for New Year 2014 and Easter, Choc Edge has launched the world's...