YCCE ICON 11 [Tech Fest]: 21-23 February 2011

YCCE a premier engineering institute in central India has organized National Level Project Competition Cum Exhibition between 21-23 February 2011. This is the 7[sup]th[/sup] tech fest and the past fests have witnessed the rise of ICON from a city level event to a national level competition.

The event will see a footfall of over 3000 engineers and tech enthusiasts. If ICON organizers are reading this, you're welcome to keep us updated about the event and other important dates, announcements.

Replies

• andyKane
    andyKane
    Its gonna be Rocking \m/
  • andyKane
    andyKane
    [video=youtube;ZgDXk-EXUyw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZgDXk-EXUyw[/video]
    ICON 11.0 TEASER
  • andyKane
    andyKane
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    If you are logged in, the event page will open. Find out all the specifications there.
    See you then!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi friends I am Gopikrishn, I want to attend workshops in Hyderabad so please provide workshop details.
TOI mentions that IIT Bombay (Mumbai) is seriously considering setting up a campus in New York. IITB has received an invitation to setup a campus in NY from The New...
hey guys, can anyone tell me how write coding for rolling display in lcd while it is interfaced wid msp430 in assembly language.help me guys.
Hey guys, I have been researching cloud computing and collecting academic papers on this topic as I myself need to write a paper on a subject of my choice. I...
I read LMU as boiler unit. Can anybody elaborate it?