Yantrik'12 at K L University at Vijayawada, Andhra on Aug 16, 2012

Yantrik'12 is a National Student's Convention on Robotics and Mechatronics, organized by KL University, Andhra Pradesh.

The event is going to be held in association with JILIT and Robotics Core School, that works on the development of technical aspects regarding mechanical designs, electronics and programming related to automation.

Events:
  • Paper/Poster Presentation on topics like: Design of Robots, Intelligent Robots, Artificial Intelligence, Neural Networks, Fuzzy Logic, Sensors and Controls, Robotic Programming
  • Model Contest: Design, Development and Presentation of a Live Robotics Model.
  • Robo-Run: Fully autonomus robot(Line Follower) to be designed.
  • Kraner Bots: Design, Development and Presentation of a Live Robotics Model based on a pre-defined arena.
Workshops:
  • Humanoid
  • Image Processing
  • Mobile Controlled Bots
  • Android
  • Aeromodelling
Last date for the submission of abstract: 10 July, 2012.

For more details of the events and registration, check out their website: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

This is me........yer!!!!! I joined u guyz..we gonna rule the world
hii..i am karthik rathi...19/m/bteh chemical engineer frm srm university,chennai,tamilnadu.. it feels gud to be CEan nw....
Hi... I am newer to this forum.. Can you peoples list some easiest estimation software for indian condition??
I was trained as a Mechanical Engineer in a college in Surat, India but its so long ago I can't quite remember the name. Supposedly, my area of specialization was...
😛 So, how many saw the puppy? 😁