yahoo messenger problem

๐Ÿ˜Ž ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ฒ ;-)
hi...can anyone tlme ..is there any way by which it can bbe known in yahoomessenger that who is invisible........i mean is three any software or something by which i can know which of my friends is signed in as invisible in yahoo messenger!!!!!!

Replies

• Rocker
    Rocker
    I don't think it is possible for any software to guess if the user is online on yahoo messenger. However, you can easily find out who is online by sending them a conference request or a file transfer request ๐Ÿ˜‰
  • Prasad Ajinkya
    Prasad Ajinkya
    Actually back when I was in engineering (roughly 6-8 years back), there was such a tool for yahoo, also quite a few kick@$$ features were also built into it like booting others from their yahoo messenger, et al. For reasons apparent, will not disclose the url or the name of that s/w ๐Ÿ˜€
  • ankur8819
    ankur8819
    kidakaka
    Actually back when I was in engineering (roughly 6-8 years back), there was such a tool for yahoo, also quite a few kick@$$ features were also built into it like booting others from their yahoo messenger, et al. For reasons apparent, will not disclose the url or the name of that s/w ๐Ÿ˜€
    cmon kidakaka...tell me yar.......whats theprob....
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    ankur, you never know the person whom you are interacting with. Refrain from using words like 'yar'.

Use of languages other than English is prohibited on CE.

-The Big K-
  • ankur8819
    ankur8819
    The_Big_K
    ankur, you never know the person whom you are interacting with. Refrain from using words like 'yar'.

Use of languages other than English is prohibited on CE.

-The Big K-
    oops...sory sir...my mistake!!
    i will take care abt it in future

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi Friends, My self Vipul Patel new member of ur crazyengineers group. At present pursuing MTech in Computer engineering and have done BE in Info. Technology, at present I am...
HI FRIENDS................... WHAT DO YOU THINK OF INDIA'S FIRST 24 HOUR EMPLOYMENT NEWS CHANNEL.................??????????? HOW MUCH VIABLE DO YOU FIND THIS IDEA...........??????
hi Friends, My self Vipul Patel new member of ur crazyengineers group. At present pursuing MTech in Computer engineering and have done BE in Info. Technology, at present I am...
Which operating systems are considered to be the best,its just a basic question..maybe even a stupid one.. A new comrade............
Hi........ To Everybody....... Myself Priyesh Kumar....a Graduate Electrical Engineer.... Friends, I Have Started A New Thread Under Ideas And Discussions.... Topic Is 'employment And Infrastructure Newwws Channel' Please Do Response.............