*Engineering Trade: Computer Science And Engineering

*Occupation
: Student

Work Experience
: different website and networking related work
*Hobbies & Interests
:cricket, books, swimming, lawn tennis, photography, drawing, singing

*Aim in life
: To become a scientist ๐Ÿ‘Ž (please don laugh)
*I joined CrazyEngineers because: I think I have some good Idea but at the same time to get clarified that I am not the one who is thinking alone the same idea at same time. so better share each others opinion to crate a giant concept.

Replies

• Dancer_Engineer
    Dancer_Engineer
    Welcome to CE, #-Link-Snipped-#. ๐Ÿ˜€
    Ideas are no one's monopoly. ๐Ÿ˜

Happy CEing. ๐Ÿ˜
  • FerdousMostofa
    FerdousMostofa
    Dancer_Engineer
    Welcome to CE, #-Link-Snipped-#. ๐Ÿ˜€
    Ideas are no one's monopoly. ๐Ÿ˜

Happy CEing. ๐Ÿ˜
    exactly!๐Ÿ˜‰
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    #-Link-Snipped-#, welcome to CE.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# I am sure you won't be neglected here. We love all Crazy Engineers.
    Welcome aboard. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • FerdousMostofa
    FerdousMostofa
    Thnks all crazy fellas!๐Ÿ˜–

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

HI all, i need javascript or jsp page where i have string recived from some sources say "1234" now i need display in html page as 1 2 3 4
Hi everyone, I generally come across Random Vibration analysis in my work, but I dont know the basic concept of Random vibration.Please can anyone briefly fill me about it?....Thanks
It has begun and has found root in the medical industry. This reminded me of Dr. Octatvious from spiderman. Read the article here: https://www.bloomberg.com/news/2012-05-16/robotic-arms-allow-paralyzed-patients-to-grasp-objects.html Can you think of uses outside...
Hello all, I'm new here. I graduated in 2008 from the University of Wisconsin Platteville with a degree in Electrical Engineering and an emphasis in Analog/Communication, Digital Electronics, and Controls,...
I'm currently travelling around the Philippines visiting fair trade with there request of trying to make some of their processes more efficient. The latest company which makes hand made paper...