XOLO Q3000 Phablet Surfaces Online Sans Price & Availability Details

Before its official launch, the XOLO Q3000 phablet has surfaced on an e-commerce website. As of this writing we have no details on its pricing and availability since the listing on #-Link-Snipped-# only bears a ‘Coming Soon’ label. The XOLO Q3000 earns the phablet title thanks to its big 5.7 inch IPS panel display which has Full HD (1920 x 1080 Pixels) resolution. Underneath we find a 1.5 GHz Quad Core MTK (Mediatek) 6589 Turbo CPU, PowerVR SGX544 GPU and 2GB of RAM entrusted with the task of running Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean). The phablet also does not disappoint in its photographic abilities as it has been equipped with 13 MP Rear Camera with BSI 2 sensor that is capable of recording Full HD videos. The front 5MP camera with BSI sensor will be a delight for the ‘selfie’ generation. The XOLO offers 3G connectivity and dual-SIM functionality.

XOLO Q3000 5
XOLO Q3000 6 XOLO Q3000 7 XOLO Q3000 1 XOLO Q3000 2 XOLO Q3000 3 XOLO Q3000 4

The XOLO Q3000 gives you ample internal storage space of 16GB and allows you to expand that storage with the help of microSD cards of up to 32GB. Since a full HD display and quad core processor are quite thirsty, XOLO throws in a 4000mAh Li-Polymer battery with the phablet. You might recall that the best phablet in town, the Galaxy Note III as to make do with a 3200mAh battery. Thanks to the big battery in the Q3000 its makers have claimed that it will offer up to 33 hours of talk time and 667 hours of standby. Most phablets are difficult to operate with a single hand and keeping this problem in mind XOLO has added in a single hand operation mode to make lives easier. The XOLO Q3000 supports USB OTG (On The Go) connectivity option along with Bluetooth 4.0, Wi-Fi, microUSB connectivity and A-GPS navigation. The company is planning to throw in freebies like Flipcover and a USB OTG Cable in the box along with the handset, battery and manual.

The pricing and availability details will be updated in the article as soon as XOLO makes it official. While it is quite difficult to predict when the product will be on sale we can assume that the XOLO Q3000 will be priced on the higher side.

Source: Xolo Q3000 with 5.7-inch 1080p display, 2GB RAM and 4000 mAh battery listed online

Replies

• Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    No negatives .Xolo throw us w complete user satisfying package .
    Guess the price? I guess it would be around 20k
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    XOLO already had launched some great phones till date.

XOLO Q2000 has price tag of 13499; If we will see the major feature difference -
    Battery - 54% bigger (One must say, they are giving one of the MOST powerful battery with this device)
    RAM - 2 GB against 1 GB of oldie
    Internal Memory - 16 Gb against 8 GB of Q1000
    Front Camera - 5 MP and oldie had 2 MP

and few minor tweaks. I believe these features can add 2500-3000 in price. So, I would guess the price as 16-17 K.

And believe me, in this price it will be a steal.

-CB

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I have recently install linux mint on my desktop. Can anyone suggest me ideas on what should i do with my desktop
Toshiba TransferJet technology is all set to become the next big thing in the close proximity wireless data transmission arena. Toshiba's Japanese website has listed a MicroUSB adapter that allows...
As density of the air decreases it starts flow upwards its quiet commonly know to all of us? But what is the reason behind that,how it move upwards?
Apples have the annoying tendency to become brown when cut and kept. There is nothing wrongwith it except looks. A Canadian farmer genetically engineered his apples so that they do...
The CARMAT bioprosthetic Heart is a superb piece of precision miniature engineering. The first human implantation of this has happened. More here: https://www.medgadget.com/2013/12/ca...feed&utm_campaign=Feed:+Medgadget+(Medgadget)