XOLO Q2500 PocketPad Brings 6-inch Display & Quad Core, Priced At Rs. 14,999

XOLO has officially announced an all new 6-inch device called the 'XOLO Q2500 PocketPad' in India today. Powered by a 1.3 GHz Quad Core MTK 6582 processor, the XOLO Pocketpad features a huge 6-inch screen with IPS HD Display and 1280 x 720 pixel resolution with 245 PPI. Packed inside the device is a Mali 400 - MP2 graphics core clocked at 500 Mhz. At 168 x 83 x 8.5 mm dimensions, the XOLO is your best bet for a device that's half a smartphone and half a tablet. On the phablet's body, you shall find a traditional Power key, a Volume key, a Micro USB slot, a micro SD Card slot and a 3.5 mm audio jack. The good news is the device supports Dual SIM cards.

Running on the Android v4.2 Jelly Bean operating system out-of-the-box, the phablet is upgradable to Android 4.4 Kitkat. On the device's rear end, you will find a 8 megapixel camera with BSI Sensor with support for flash, autofocus and FHD recording. On the features list, the rear camera brings in Scene detection & tuning, High Dynamic Range (HDR), Low Light enhancement, Face recognition (For focussing as well as in Gallery), Vertical & Horizontal Panorama capture and Geo tagging. The front camera suited for taking selfies and making video calls is a decent 2 megapixel.

xolo-Q2500-camera

xolo-Q2500-battery xolo-Q2500-flip-cover xolo-Q2500-large-display

Coming to the crux - the memory. There's 4GB internal memory and 1GB RAM which can be extended up to 32GB using the aforementioned microSD card slot. The user's connectivity needs are catered to using multiple options that include - USB, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, WLAN support and Bluetooth 4.0. Inside the phablet, there's a 3000 mAh battery that needs 4.5 hours of total charging time and offers up to 600 hours of standby time and up to 40 hours of talk time on 2G. Other than all these features, on the company's official tech specs list, you'll find an Accelerometer, Ambient light sensor and a Proximity sensor.

The XOLO Q2500 PocketPad is priced at Rs. 14,999 in India. Available in black colour, the phone will start selling through retail stores and e-commerce websites soon. What's your word on the new phablet in India? Share with us in comments below

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Microsoft plans to take on Siri, Google Now, S Voice and all other voice assistant software, by coming out with their own smartphone assistant, “Cortana”. This software is one of...
Intel made a number of important announcements on the second day at a conference in China. These include a new range of processors, codenamed "Braswell", a 64-bit kernel for Android...
I want to know that..is it possible to switch from QA to Software Engineer?
Hello everyone, I feel just a little uncomfortable sharing my real name just yet so I will settle for calling myself Void Runner. I have been on and off this...
Recently, Facebook Messenger saw an update and now Samsung’s cross-platform instant messaging software ChatOn has been updated to version 3.5, which packs some exciting new features. The major upgrade will...