XOLO Q1010i Android Smartphone Features 8 MP Camera With Exmor RTM Sensor

XOLO has launched yet another Android smartphone called XOLO Q1010i, that seems to be an elder brother to its previous Q1010. Featuring a 1.3 GHz Quad Core MTK 6582 processor and a 500 MHz Mali 400 - MP2 graphics core, the smartphone runs on Android v4.2 Jelly Bean and is upgradable to 4.4 Kitkat. With 143.6 x 72.2 x 8.3 mm dimensions, the XOLO Q1010i features a 5-inch screen with HD IPS display (1280 x 720 pixel resolution and 294 PPI) and sports One Glass Solution with Asahi Scratch Resistant Glass. There's 1 GB RAM and 8 GB internal memory expandable up to 32 GB via microSD.

On the smartphone's outer body, you will find a Power key and a Volume key along with two Micro SIM card slots, a Micro USB slot, a micro SD Card slot and a 3.5 mm audio jack. The striking feature of the smartphone according to the company is a 8 megapixel rear camera with Exmor RTM Sensor and support for flash and auto-focus. The camera supports FHD video recording. On the front, just above the display is a 2 megapixel camera for making video calls and taking selfies. The rear camera, on the other hand, supports Scene detection & tuning, High Dynamic Range (HDR), Low Light enhancement, Face recognition (For focussing as well as in Gallery), Vertical & Horizontal, Panorama capture and Geo tagging.

slide

The phone is equipped with an Accelerometer, an Ambient light sensor and a Proximity sensor. For the user's connectivity needs, the phone provides - USB v2.0 High Speed, Bluetooth 4.0 , Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n and WLAN support. Lastly, there's a 2250 mAh battery that needs a charging time of up to 2.9 hours and offers just about decent talk time and standby time. Other than these, with XOLO Q1010i's smart functionality, you can now access your favorite features without unlocking your smartphone when it is in sleep or standby mode. Users just have to write an "e" on the lock screen to access the web browser, "c" for the dial pad and "m" to open the camera.

Q1010i-features

That's all about the features and specs of the all new XOLO Q1010i. It is priced at Rs. 13,499 in India. What is your opinion on the new Android for Indian market? Share with us in comments below.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• vishal Lokhande
    vishal Lokhande
    I bought MOTO G last week...decent device totally satisfied with it...now I am going to buy another MOTO G to my brother but bit confused between XOLO Q1010 n MOTO G...which one you preferred. Have you checked XOLO Q1010 ..? Looks...finishing...performance..? Please suggest. Thanks..👍.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Buy Moto G.
  • vishal Lokhande
    vishal Lokhande
    ohh gr8...Thanks for very quick assists...😀
  • Satya Swaroop Dash
    Satya Swaroop Dash
    Why does every regional manufacturer use MediaTek processor instead of the much popular Snapdragon ones ? Any answers ?
    PS: Kudos to XOLO for embracing Kitkat.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi All All of you might have been very much aware of IEEE standards which is used in the standards and protocols for wired local area networks (WLAN), metropolitan area...
It's time to bid adieu to your Windows XP operating system now. For real. Microsoft has put an end to the XP support today, putting almost 30% of computers used...
what is the average salary offered to mechanical engineering freshers?
User tagging at CrazyEngineers has just got better! Those who don't know about it - it's a system that lets you send an alert (+email) to any member of CrazyEngineers...
Can anyone tell me what is difference between Mali 400 and Adreno 320?