Xolo Q1001 Launched At INR 6,199; Specs & Features

After launching Xolo 600 Club earlier this month, the Indian mobile manufacturer has now unveiled a new smartphone named- Xolo Q1001. The smartphone is a part of company’s Qcore-series, which includes devices with quad-core CPUs at core. The handset is listed on the company’s official #-Link-Snipped-# and is priced at INR 6,199. The phone comes in White color and can be grabbed via #-Link-Snipped-# at a price as low as Rs. 5,789.

Xolo-Q1001

As far as the specifications are concerned, the phone flaunts a 5-inch FWVGA (480x854 pixels) IPS display with a pixel density of 196ppi and runs on Android 4.4 KitKat out-of-the-box. It is powered by a 1.3GHz quad-core MediaTek MTK6582M processor coupled with Mali-400 MP2 GPU, 512MB of RAM and 4GB of inbuilt storage, which is further expandable via microSD card up to 32GB. The device sports a 5-megapixel rear camera with LED flash, and a secondary 0.3-megapixel front-facing camera. Connectivity options on the Xolo Q1001 include 3G, GPRS/ EDGE, A-GPS, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Micro-USB, and Bluetooth 4.0. Further, it also supports features such as accelerometer, ambient light sensor, and proximity sensor. The dual-SIM (GSM+GSM) smartphone packs a 2000mAh battery that the company claims to deliver up to 12 hours of talk time on 3G and up to 22 hours of talk time on 2G network.

Looking at the specs and price, the smartphone looks unimpressive and will compete with the likes of Asus Zenfone C, Moto E (2nd Gen), Android One smartphones and other devices being continuously launched in the Indian mobile market. Let us know your views on this new budget smartphone from Xolo. Share with us in comments.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Good RAM missing to give competition to above listed options

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi, I am having around 9 years of experience which includes manual testing and automation testing using qtp/uft. i would like to change my career to BI/Informatica. Please do suggest.
As i know to upload a pic in any discussion here ,we need to give url of the image ,which is on some different website or server.What if someone changes...
Researchers from the University of Illinois have built a novel molecule-making machine that acts like a 3-D printer at the molecular level. This complex looking machine has simplified the assembly...
Researchers at University of Cambridge are working to make real time 3D holographic displays possible. The researchers have designed a new type pixel element having unique switching capability. This newly...
what type of configurational changes are done on the wings of an aircraft to make it able to fly upside down.I mean how a normally flying plane gets inverted without...