Xolo One Liverpool FC Limited Edition Smartphone Available On Snapdeal At Rs 6299

Although the 2014-15 season of Barclays English Premier League is about to come to an end for the Liverpool supporters, there is something new awaiting them. Lava's sub-brand XOLO has launched Xolo One Liverpool FC edition smartphone in India. The limited edition smartphone is available exclusively on eCommerce site- Snapdeal at Rs 6299.The dual SIM (both micro) handset, designed especially for the LFC fans comes in four colours with the iconic Liver bird logo on its leather back panel.

Powered by latest 1.3 GHz Mediatek Quad-Core processor, Xolo One LFC Edition runs the advanced operating system- Android v5.0 Lollipop. On memory front, the smartphone houses 1 GB RAM, 8 GB internal memory (expandable up to 32 GB via microSD card). The 4.5 inch (11.43 cm) FWVGA IPS screen has display resolution of 480 x 854 pixels. It has colour depth of 256K colours and pixel density of 218 pixels-per-inch (PPI).

Xolo-LFC-Smartphone

Speaking about the camera, Xolo One LFC Edition sports 5 MP rear camera with LED flash support. The handset has front-facing VGA camera for clicking selfies. Other camera features include geo-tagging, touch focus, smile detection, panorama, and HDR. The smartphone packs removable 1700 mAh Li-Ion battery that provides standby time (3G) up to 377 hours and talk time (3G) of about 8 hours. For connectivity, Xolo offers Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, USB, GSM and 3G/WCDMA. The sensors such as Accelerometer, Light, Compass and G-sensor are also provided. The other accessories include a LFC-branded charger, LFC-branded back panel, LFC boot animation along with Liverpool wallpapers.

In a bid to attract the attention of ever expanding fan base of Liverpool, Xolo has forged a three year marketing partnership with Liverpool FC for the Indian sub-continent. Liverpool FC is one of the trusted football brands in India and this brand image along with its rich history will surely help Xolo create a distinct niche customer segment for itself in smartphone market.

What are your thoughts about the new smartphone? Share with us in the comments section below.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Rajni Jain
    Rajni Jain
    The phone doesn't have any attractive thing, other than the Special Edition LFC (#Liverpool) tag at the back of the phone.

I wish phone had some mettle so that they could cash in the Liverpool name with it. Per me chance looks bleak.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

WhatsApp has recently made available their latest material design to all the users. The new UI offers new colors, updated profiles, group photos etc. There are new icons, animations and...
Sir! I am EEE student. i have my placements in July. I am totally confused from where should i start my preparation with. Can you please help me with this!
I have one doubt regarding when a compiler is used for compiling the program code written in some particular programming language then it must be also written in some programming...
I am facing problem while constructing PDA for the language where we have no of a's =twice no of b's . I am not getting here that if say the...
Intex Technologies is back in the game to compete the likes of Xiaomi and OnePlus, its two big Chinese competitors, by introducing a brand new power bank with 6000 mAh...