Xolo One Gets Android 5.0 (Lollipop) Firmware Update

Xolo has announced that they are officially rolling out the latest Android sweet to all the Xolo One phones. The Xolo #-Link-Snipped-# announced the availability of the firmware OTA (over the air). The firmware is also available for you to download via web browser. Xolo One which retails for about Rs. 6200 on Flipkart was company's important phone announcement in 2014. What all features does this new firmware bring to your phone? Let's find out.

The Android 5.0 Lollipop offers Google's new design language; called "Material Design". It also brings in improved notifications system along with shortcut keys on your lock-screen. The firmware also promises better battery settings on your phone. Note that this software update makes Xolo One, one of the cheapest phones in Indian markets that runs Android 5.0.

Xolo-One-Android-5-Lollipop

In order to install the update, users will have to go to their phone's settings and then find out the option that says software update. Make sure that you are connected to a strong Wi-Fi signal to download the update. The firmware updates are typically several MBs in size and downloading it via 3G connection would result into quicker consumption of your data pack. Another and recommended way of installing the software update is to download it on your PC and then manually transfer it to your phone to perform upgrade.

Xolo One is a Dual Sim phone that offers 480x854 px IPS display (4.5"), 3G and Wi-Fi connectivity, a nice 1700 mAh battery pack, 1 GB of RAM and 8GB of on-board storage. The graphics on the phone is handled by a dedicated Mali 400 MP2 chipset. On-board storage can be expanded to 32GB via microSD slot.

Via: #-Link-Snipped-# (Official Website)

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Ah ! What are you doing Motorola?
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Harshad Italiya
    Why wait ? CM12 is 'officially' available for falcon!
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    This is some news. Got to tell many friends about this. There are plenty of XOLO One owners around.
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Harshad Italiya
    😡😡

download
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Anoop Kumar
    😡😡

download
    Because I have to spend some time to study about the process and steps and now a days I got stuck with some other work. But yeah in next month I am surely going to do that if not going to receive an official update.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Project Abstract / Summary : Our project is intended to prepare a multipurpose wearable suite for soldiers in military field, defense purposes. It is not only used for military purposes...
Hi frnds, Have you ever think about this. Clocks needles get coincide 22 times in 24 hours not 24 times why..???
Hi frnds, let me know which is best in camera clarity lumia or iphone. i go for lumia it gives good clarity compare to other phones.
Hi frnds, let me know your opinion which is toughest to do by asking Questions or telling Answers.
Hi frnds, Hope this is very useful to everyone regarding India Visa. Kindly check the below link. Source: https://listabuzz.com/countries-indians-can-travel-to-without-visa It gives information about what are all the countries in which...