XOLO LT900 Pops Up Online; Offers LTE Connectivity, Snapdragon S4 Chipset & Android Jelly Bean

After the XOLO Q3000 Phablet Surfaces Online Sans Price & Availability Details, XOLO’s new LT900 has popped up on the same e-commerce website. As before this one too has been listed on #-Link-Snipped-# and bears a ‘Coming Soon’ tag. While we await pricing and availability details, the XOLO LT900 has managed to grab our attention by offering 4G connectivity. The XOLO LT900 is a single SIM smartphone that can work on GSM - 850, 900, 1800, 1900; UMTS – 2100 and 4G: TDD-LTE Band 40 - 2300 MHz. With the upcoming XOLO LT900 users will get a 4.3 inch screen with an HD (1280 x 720 pixels) resolution which is protected by a Corning Gorilla Glass. The XOLO LT900 runs Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean) on a 1.5 GHz dual core Qualcomm MSM8960 Snapdragon S4 processor along with an Adreno 225 GPU and 1GB of RAM.

XOLO LT900 4
XOLO LT900 1 XOLO LT900 2 XOLO LT900 5 XOLO LT900 3

The XOLO LT900 smartphone has got an average BSI sensor equipped 8MP rear camera and 1 MP front snapper. The smartphone is both able to record and playback Full HD videos. XOLO gives you an average internal storage of 8GB and the option of expanding the storage using microSD cards of up to 32 GB. It possesses Wi-Fi, USB and Bluetooth connectivity and A-GPS navigation. It is also coupled with the regular list of sensors like gyroscope, magnetometer, accelerometer, ambient light and proximity sensor. Its 1810mAh battery is expected to last for up 362 hours on standby and offer 15 hours of talk time. The smartphone comes with preloaded apps like Airtel Mobile TV, Skype, BigFlix and Kepplr Cloud Space.

As we await the official announcement from XOLO, we appreciate their move to launch LTE enabled smartphones. Considering the specs we predict that the XOLO LT900 might be priced at between Rs. 10000 to Rs. 15000.

Replies

• Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Which version of Corning's GG do they use ? Next-Gen Corning's Gorilla Glass 4, Will Be Anti-bacterial & Anti-glare. ? 😉
    I presume that it might be GG3. I hate the design though, looks ugly. Configurations are good, preloaded apps sounds more like 'bloats' to me.
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Abhishek Rawal
    Which version of Corning's GG do they use ? Next-Gen Corning's Gorilla Glass 4, Will Be Anti-bacterial & Anti-glare. ? 😉
    I presume that it might be GG3. I hate the design though, looks ugly. Configurations are good, preloaded apps sounds more like 'bloats' to me.
    GG3 or GG4 does that matter?
    With the expected price tag of 10-12K this would be a steal. Companies like Samsung, LG or iPhone would charge you 25K+ for the same configurations.

Only thing that i did not like in the design is the back camera... that looks something chepo with the silver ring around it. other wise the design looks similar to any Samsung galaxy model.

-CB
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Anil Jain
    GG3 or GG4 does that matter?
    Yup, it does matters! Doesn't screen strength & clarity matter at all ?
    Plus, I don't even think about buying devices which Cyanogenmod developers doesn't support, as I am not fan of Stock ROM nor unrooted devices.
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Oops, My bad !😁😁😁😁
    I am talking to a person who falls in a different league (Technocrat);

Start-ups (Though XOLO is not more a start-up) like XOLO does not target technocrats for these devices.

Per me, if they are giving even corning GG3 on a 4.3 inch screen with
    1.5 GHz dual core Qualcomm MSM8960 Snapdragon S4 processor along with an Adreno 225 GPU and 1GB of RAM
    this expected price it is not bad.

Quite possible its only me, anyone else second me on this thought?

-CB
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Anil Jain
    Quite possible its only me, anyone else second me on this thought?
    I am impressed with processor which they're shipping with device which is rumored to cost just INR15000, but I don't think this device will be between 10K INR to 15K INR. S4 8960 benchmarks are impressive, check it on Anandtech.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Generally charges are incurred if we move from one state to another state within India as per national roaming policy.Now a days discussion is going on on removing the roaming...
Cubli isn't your just another metallic cube, it's a robot with second to none jumping, walking, dancing and balancing skills; all using some sophisticated electronics & engineering. What you will...
Hi everybody, first of all it is a good forum for engineering students. I'm doing my 3rd year aeronautical engineering in chennai. In this discussion, I like to know the...
I was quite surprised that VoiCEans didn't covered the revolutionary move by Valve, the resurrector of PC gaming, the Operating system for gaming - SteamOS! Well here's few information :...
Hello all I am trying to install cacti5.3 (https://www.hpl.hp.com/research/cacti/). The installation is simple : one has to download the tar file, unzip it, run the make command. When I run...