XOLO launches Q900; Android 4.2, 1.2 GHz Quad-Core Processor & 4.7” Screen For Rs. 12,999

XOLO made its entry into the market with Intel processor equipped smartphones but it has recently opted for Tegra and MediaTek chipsets to bring affordable Android experience. Continuing the trend of affordable smartphones in a mid-range segment XOLO has launched Q900. The Dual SIM supporting Q900 has a 4.7” HD (1280 x 720) TFT display with a pixel density of 312 pixels per inch. To run Android 4.2 Jelly Bean XOLO has equipped the Q900 with a MediaTek MTK 6589 chipset that houses a 1.2 GHz quad-core processor, a PowerVR SGX 544 GPU running at 286 MHz and 1GB of RAM. The phone has an internal memory of 4GB and supports microSD cards of up to 32GB for external storage.

XOLO Q900 1
XOLO Q900 2 XOLO Q900 3 XOLO Q900 4 XOLO Q900 5 XOLO Q900 6 XOLO Q900 7

The rear camera boasts of a resolution of 8MP with a back-illuminated sensor (BSI sensor) and single LED flash for better low light images. The front 2MP camera supports operator video calling. The XOLO Q900 supports Full HD (1080p) video recording and playback. The only concern comes in form of its battery. The 1800mAh battery seems average at best but the company claims that it will be able to offer 5 hours of video playback, 18 hours of music, 384 hours standby on 2G and 298 hours standby on 3G. The phone gives you USB 2.0, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.0 connectivity options and contains the regular list of sensors like accelerometer, ambient light sensor, magnetometer & proximity sensor.

Now the specs may not seem a lot but for a price tag of Rs. 12,999 it seems a good deal. It is definitely better than the XOLO Q700i Price In India, Specs & Features Launched - All You Want To Know but if you prefer beefier specs and gaming credentials opt for the #-Link-Snipped-#.

To know more about the XOLO Q900 read over to the following links: #-Link-Snipped-# and #-Link-Snipped-#.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The Taiwanese electronics giant has launched affordable options for both Windows 8.1 and Android fans in India just in time for Diwali. We start with the ASUS Transformer Book T100....
create own project is better or not....? or developing the existing project..?
playing video games is better to improve the stragetical knowledge as well as tactical... the improvement of video games not only for joyness also to elaborate mind with different views...
Google is joining Facebook and twitter with custom URL for profiles on its social service Google+. Twitter and Facebook already providing profile link with www.facebook/twitter.com/. But here is something special...
Lenovo has announced Yoga tablet and I think it's an amazing gadget, but I fear all the innovations Lenovo has included in it will go unnoticed. I now know why...