XOLO Era Offers Way Too Many Features For Just Rs. 4444: Available Soon As A Snapdeal Exclusive

Since the mid-range smartphone war has cooled down for a while, brands are now flocking the entry-level segment to attract first time smartphone customers. First we had the Micromax Canvas Spark Smartphone Available On Snapdeal At Rs 4,999 then came ZTE’s ZTE Blade Qlux 4G Launch Exclusively On Amazon.in From June 16 to give a stiff competition to the segment leader, Xiaomi Launches Redmi 2 And MiPad in India - Flipkart Sale On March 24. Predictably, Lava’s subsidiary XOLO has followed the status quo and announced the XOLO Era that takes the price war to astounding lows. The XOLO Era costs just Rs. 4444 which is Rs. 555 cheaper than the Micromax Canvas Spark. While XOLO had teased the new Android KitKat smartphone yesterday on its #-Link-Snipped-# and #-Link-Snipped-# pages, announcing the registration date for the flash sale, #-Link-Snipped-# jumped the gun and listed the XOLO Era on its website today that gave us a clear idea of what the smartphone offers for a dirt cheap price tag.

XOLO Era 0
XOLO Era 1 XOLO Era 2

The XOLO Era sports a FWVGA (480 x 854 pixels) resolution 5-inch IPS panel display that has a pixels per inch figure of 196. Underneath the hood, we find a 1.2GHz quad-core processor, probably from Mediatek running Android 4.4 KitKat with the help of 1GB of RAM. It is surprising to an 8GB internal memory on the XOLO Era that has 5.5GB of free space that can be used by the customer. The obligatory microSD card slot gobbles cards of up to 32GB. The rear camera is an impressive 8MP and on the front we get a 2MP snapper. Keep in mind that megapixels do not matter it’s the sensors and image processor that are responsible for photo quality. Connectivity options include Bluetooth, Wi-Fi and microUSB.

XOLO makes quite a sales pitch by adding in 2100mAh Li-ion battery that will easily suffice for a day’s average usage. XOLO will be throwing in a USB OTG cable and a back cover for free with XOLO Era when it goes on a flash sale sometime later this month after the registration window opens this Friday.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Dear Expreincive, I am Btech holder in CSE field, Know a days i hunting jobs but there was no company hire i am totally confused, what will do for my...
Hi guys, Can anyone suggest me some good short course to do after ECE...Is UNIX course better??..Plz Help me in finding courses in Bangalore or Kerala
why does the middle pixel in an imagery have higher brightness value compared to the outer pixel....having in mind a 3 by 3 matrix pixel?
So, I got Kindle Paperwhite(2014 edition, WIFI version) few days ago for E-book reading. You might have question why any one would get a gadget just for reading at INR....
Swedish company Truecaller which provides one of the most popular apps with the same name has now introduced a new app named Truemessenger. This app is a replacement app for...