XOLO Era 4K: 64bit Quad-Core Processor, 4G LTE & Android Lollipop For Rs. 6,499

Indian smartphone manufacturer XOLO has launched a new entry level smartphone that shall be sold exclusively on Gadgets360 with help of flash sales. The XOLO Era 4K gets the moniker ‘4K’ from its massive 4000mAh battery. The XOLO Era 4K is one of the few entry-level smartphones in the market that comes with 4G dual standby. Apart from the huge battery, the XOLO Era 4K features gesture controls which were previously seen in Panasonic’s Eluga range of smartphones. You can wave your hand to shuffle music, images, stop alarm, mute calls and more. Drawing an M with your fingers brings up the music player and drawing a C allows you to quick launch the camera app.

XOLO Era 4K 3
XOLO Era 4K 1 XOLO Era 4K 2

If we look at the technical specifications, the XOLO Era 4K starts off strong with a 5-inch IPS panel HD (1280 x 720) resolution display with PPI figure of 294. The display is protected by a Corning Gorilla Glass 3 which offers native damage resistance. Underneath, we find a MT6735P SoC from MediaTek which is popular with other manufacturers like #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-# and #-Link-Snipped-# who want to keep the costs low and offer satisfactory performance. On the XOLO Era 4K we find a 64-bit 1.3GHz ARM Cortex-A53 quad-core processor, an ARM Mali-T720 GPU and 2GB of LPDDR3 RAM entrusted with the task of running Android Lollipop 5.1.

When it comes to photography on the XOLO Era 4K we find an 8 MP Omnivision CMOS sensor with 5P Largan Lens and f/2.0 aperture with dual LED flash on the rear and a 5MP Omnivision PureCel Image sensor with f/2.2 aperture on the front. The internal memory on the XOLO Era 4K unsurprisingly stands at 8GB which can be expanded with the help of microSD cards. Connectivity options include Bluetooth 3.0, microUSB and Wi-Fi. The sensors list includes accelerometer, proximity, light and hall sensors.

The XOLO Era 4K will be available in White and Blue colour variants and you will have to register on the #-Link-Snipped-# website before 9:59am on February 22nd. The flash sale shall begin on the same date at 10 am. You can know more about the XOLO Era 4K on its #-Link-Snipped-#.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am an electrical engineer fresher and I opted to start my career from IT sector. I have these career options Networking CCNA Windows –> MCSA Testing –> ISTQB Linux...
I am currently in project of design and construction of hybrid car i need help advice contacts and materials
Researchers from the School of Interactive Computing at the Georgia Institute of Technology have created a device called Quixote, that will help robots understand how to carry themselves in a...
It is unlikely that there will be another like him. From Art to Aeronautics, there was no activity he did not look at. The engineering genius of a Renaissance man...
Doctors from North Carolina have developed a technique that allows them to 3D print living tissue, to replace or repair damaged body parts. The printed tissue functioned normally, carrying out...