Xolo Cube 5.0 comes with Android Lollipop and Dragontrail Glass protection.

Indian smartphone manufacturer Xolo has launched yet another flagship device called Xolo Cube 5.0 on Friday, just a month after the launch of the limited Liverpool FC edition Xolo One smartphone. The highlights of this handset are its Dragontrail Glass protection with 85% NTSC colour gamut and Android Lollipop 5.0. The phone has been launched at an affordable price with features smart enough to compete with its contemporaries.

Let's take a look at some of the smartphone's specifications. The phone flaunts a 5-inch, 720x1280 pixel IPS display with a pixel density of 294 PPI. The screen is protected by Dragontrail Glass. It runs on Android 5.0 Lollipop and is powered by 1.3GHz Quad-core MediaTek MT6582M processor, clubbed with 1GB of RAM. For camera, it comes with 8 MP front shooter with autofocus as well as 2 MP front facing shooter.

This 143x71x6.9mm device packs a 2100mAh battery that can deliver 600 hours of standby time on 3G networks, 466 of standby on 2G networks, 24 hours of talk-time on 2G networks and 11 hours of talk-time on 3G. For storage, it offers 8GB internal memory, expandable upto 32 GB via microSD card. Other connectivity options include 3G (HSPA+), Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, Micro-USB 2.0, GPS/ A-GPS, and a 3.5mm audio jack.

Priced at INR 7,999, the phone will be available in Black and White colours. How do you find this new handset's features? Share your views with us in the comments' section below.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• walkingshoes
    walkingshoes
    I have Win phones, I hate it because it always hung. I love smart phones running IOS Android because it is easy to use and there are a lot of tools for IOS Android.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Micromax has announced 'Canvas Tabby' - a tablet specially for your kids. Priced at Rs. 6499, the tablet will be made available exclusively on Flipkart for a period of three...
Is there any programming language required in system and network administration?
A lot of students seem to be complaining that not many core domain companies in mechanical engineering visit for campus placements. I guess they restrict their visits only to top...
Hi. I am a student in Mapua Institute of Technology in the Philippines. I am taking up Computer Engineering. I would just like to ask if you guys know any...
I'm wondering how many of you would like to have two factor authentication on CrazyEngineers? Those who are not aware - it's a system that uses two pieces of information...