Xiaomi's Latest Budget Headphone Presents A Soothing And Healthy Acoustic Experience

Xiaomi, the Chinese consumer electronics venture has literally concentrated their sack of products with the back to back launch of high-end headphones, capturing the heat of winter festival in China. Merely 3 days back, they freed the Piston Fresh in-ear headphones from the incubation and this time they have unleashed a budget headphone named Millet headset easy version at a cost of CNY 199 (nearly Rs. 2000).

The new one is a smarter modification at a low price as suggested by many third party news agencies boasts of an inbuilt damping material that potentially reduces distortion and reconstructs the music by absorbing the thrust of internal acoustic waves on the diaphragm. The ear-pads feature an outer shell made of PU leather whereas the internal cushion is based upon silicon design. In total, the Xiaomi budget headphone sports a “skin-friendly” material to take care of your ears.

budget_headphone

Commenting on its design, the official site has implied that the product possesses a unitoned body with minimalist design to follow the youth. However, the multivariant product comes in three different colors namely white, orange, and mint. The music quality is approved by Japan Audio Association and is currently branded with latest high-quality music standards.

parts
What You Can Expect Inside

Instead of having the controls merged with the wire, the headphone has its single control button just above the earmuff. Using only that button and clicking one or multiple times, one can answer, play or pause, move forward or back and search through the playlist. The headphone cable is also referred to be non-toxic and environment-friendly. The latest gadget comes with an impedance of 32 Ohms and is currently available for sale in China.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-# | Xiaomi launched Mi headphones at Rs 2,000

Replies

• ajithparma
    ajithparma
    Thank you for giving me the opportunity to visit here. There is plenty of valuable info listed on this site.
    I have seen a lot of tricks. It is too much to absorb at once, thus I definitely will return to view more.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Researchers at Imperial College, London, have found the world’s most heat resistant compound that manages to tolerate temperature as high as 4000 Kelvin. Tantalum Carbide (TaC) and Hafnium Carbide (HfC)...
Is there a similar certification in India for Software Engineering? Quote: Software engineers are everywhere. They develop the low-level firmware that drives our gadgets, the application code that allows us...
Hi all, I am planning tobuy a laptop (new or second hand), for running of softwares like Hypermesh, LS Dyna, pamcrash, radios, prime . Which brand to go with and...
Born to parents who were both teachers in Kendriya Vidyalaya, Rachana Bagde became a sincere and quiet child - the first bench student whose work would always be complete, homework...
Gionee’s new premium elite smartphone, M2017 has been launched exclusively in China for now, at an impressive sum of CNY 6,999 (roughly Rs. 68,400). Another version with an Italian custom...