Xiaomi Smart Shoes With Military Grade Motion Sensors Are For Real

Xiaomi, one of the biggest gadget brand of the world, along with Li-Ning the Chinese athletic shoes and sporting goods maker have together announced the launch of Smart Shoes that will feature a Bluetooth Chip and military-grade motion sensors, reports #-Link-Snipped-#. Li-Ning is a famous Chinese brand that manufactures products for consumers who participate in various sports and fitness activities.

The Xiaomi Smart Shoes are said to have motion and pressure sensors that record your walking and running patterns. The recorded data is forwarded to the pedometer and calorie counter app on your smartphone via Bluetooth connectivity.

xiaomi-smart-shoes

These smart shoes will come in two models - 199 yuan and 399 yuan versions to be made available in China starting next week (from July 20). Xiaomi and Li Ning are set to compete against the likes of Adidas MiCoach Smart Run Price in India Rs. 25,000 - a New Smartwatch from a Sports Brand and Nike’s iPod-connected shoes.

With the kind of response that Xiaomi's products are getting, it is only a matter of time when we see the Chinese manufacturer entering different line of products. It recently introduced the Xiaomi Water Purifier and took everyone by surprise.

What are your thoughts about Xiaomi's Sports Shoes? Share with us in comments below.

Replies

• ramssampangi
    ramssampangi
    wow great technology .....

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

OnePlus 2 launch is nearing and the company is busy creating a buzz around their new flagship killer with teasers for the new features, hardware and software. I'm however wondering...
A friend asked me to start a discussion about this topic. Anyone here knows which are the top MCA colleges in India where the placement rate is high? I have...
i am working as dba in noida. i got seat in cdac pg-dbda first round. i m getting salary 23k now. Is it right to join cdac now. Is there...
From the official CDAC website it is confirmed that the CDAC DASDM or Diploma in Advanced Software Development Methodologies course is aimed for those who want to enter the field...
34. Application of Norton’s theorem to a circuit yields (a) equivalent current source and impedance in series (6) equivalent current source and impedance in parallel (c) equivalent impedance (d) equivalent...