Xiaomi Redmi 3S Launched In China With 4100 mAh Battery And Fingerprint Scanner

Chinese electronics venture Xiaomi has unveiled a new product in Redmi 3 range, the Redmi 3S in China. The model will be priced at CNY 699 (approximately Rs. 7,000/-). Its features include octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 chipset clocked at 1.1 GHz paired with Adreno 505 GPU. The dual-SIM handset (Micro SIM + Nano SIM) comes with hybrid SIM slot which means the second slot can also act as a microSD slot. It further packs a 5-inch HD (720 x 1280 pixels) IPS display, running on MIUI 7 Android 5.1 Lollipop.

redmi-3S

The device boasts of a finger print scanner at the back section. It is being offered in two variants- 16 GB variant with 2 GB of RAM priced at 699 Yuan (Rs 7,000 approximately), and the 32 GB variant with 3 GB of RAM priced at 899 Yuan (Rs 9,000 approximately). Similar to original Redmi 3 it will be powered by 4100 mAh battery for 32 GB variant and with 4000 mAh for 16 GB one.

On the photography front, the device sports a 13-megapixel rear camera with LED flash, phase-detection auto-focus (PDAF), and a 5-megapixel front-facing snapper. Both the front and the back cameras support 1080p video recording capabilities. Other Connectivity options include 4G LTE support, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, and GPS.

xiaomi-redmi3s

Redmi 3S wil be available in three variants of dark grey, silver and gold colors, and will be available for purchase from June 16 onwards, via the company's online store Mi.com. No information regarding international launch could be had yet.

Source:#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi, I have been working as a software developer for 1.5 Months. I dont want to be a developer, because development is not my passion, I got placed in my...
Hi Team, I am a graduate in EEE currently working as a Lecturer. I would like to start a own business [SME - Initial investment less than 10lakhs] on manufacturing...
Hello sir/mam, Is there any scope for electrical engineers to go for MSW or MHRM? Can you please share information regarding these courses? What kind of jobs does these courses...
After graduating as a computer science engineer in the year 1999, Lalit Bhise started working as a software engineer. The entrepreneurial bud him took sprout in the year 2006 when...
My IPU CET 2016 MCA rank is 1323... plz suggest d best colleges i can get