Xiaomi Mi5 Vs. OnePlus 2 - Which is better?

This year is likely to see an interesting fight: Xiaomi Mi5 Vs. OnePlus 2. Both these Chinese companies are known to offer killer hardware and smashing software, for an attractive price. We'll continue to discuss features and specs of these phones as they are revealed. Right now, what we know about these phones is this:

Processor: No clear information. So let's wait for official launch.
RAM: Both the phones are likely to pack either 3 or 4 GB RAM.
Security: It'd not be surprising to see both these phones launch with fingerprint sensor and integrated payments solution from upcoming Android Pay.
USB C Support: USB C is the new cool thing for smartphones after Apple announced the support in Macbook Air.

Let's keep adding more information as we get further details of the phones to determine a clear winner among these two smartphones.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Xiaomi is all geared up about the launch of its power banks - 16000 mAh and 5000 mAh. To promote these mobile accessories, the company has announced a new competition...
VITEEE 2015 Counselling Phase 1 for ranks 1 to 20,000 concluded on May 16, 2015 with Computer Science and Engineering emerging as the most sought after branch at Vellore campus...
Researchers at University of Bristol and Northwestern Polytechnical University have developed tiny sonic screwdrivers that can grip and spin microscopic particles when suspended in water. The research team led by...
I am planning to design my own cost effective tent. I have seen some companies which make use of PVC as a material for tent poles. See Most of...
sir myself himanshu tiwari ,i am currently doing my b.tech(4th year).i have done embedded system based on at89c51&52 and matlab.now i want to do PLC SCADA....Will this halping me for...