XIAOMI MI3-SMART PHONE UNBELIEVABLE FEATURES!!!

XIAOMI MI3 one of the new mobile in the market.CHINA launches this smart phone at a normal budjet price of Rs.13,999/ in FLIPKART.Lets review its amazing features inside the mobile.😁
  • Android v4.4.2 OS(KITKAT)
  • 2 MP Secondary Camera
  • 2GB RAM LPDDR3 (We can expect a higher data rate, memory density, power efficiency and greater bandwidth)
  • 2.3 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 8974AB Quad Core Processor
  • Internal Storage16 GB
  • Wi-Fi Enabled with 42Mbps HSPA+
  • 5-inch LCD Capacitive Touchscreen(WET HANDS ALSO)
  • 13 MP Primary Camera(5-piece lens which includes an infrared filter)
  • DUAL LED $ Single SIM
  • GRAPHICS:ADRENO 330
  • WIEGHT = 145g
  • SENSORS:Light Sensor, Touch Sensor, Proximity Sensor, Gyroscope, eCompass, Barometer SeATURsensor, Accelerometer.
  • ADDITIONAL FEATURES:Wi-Fi Display, Wi-Fi Direct, Haptic Feedback Support, USB On-the-go, Wi-Fi Tethering.
  • WARRANTY - 1 year manufacturer warranty for Phone and 6 months warranty for in the box accessories.
  • LI-ION BATTERY 3050 mAh
  • MINI SIM (MINUS)

Replies

• Dhananjay Harkare
    Dhananjay Harkare
    #-Link-Snipped-# Are you just summarizing the specs or you want to make some point?
  • Karthikeyan jaisankar
    Karthikeyan jaisankar
    Dhananjay Harkare
    #-Link-Snipped-# Are you just summarizing the specs or you want to make some point?
    Just informing!!! ...with my valid points👍

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

A new kind of solar concentrator developed by engineers at the Michigan State University (MSU) is sure to blow your mind. Called the "transparent luminescent solar concentrator", the solar cells...
I have been to this hall at Nat Geo HQ in Washington DC quite a few times for other lectures. Great ambience. Robots have a fascination for me from childhood....
OnePlus One guys are eyeing Indian markets and have taken a step further in the direction. The latest announcement on OnePlus hints at startup's entry into Indian market faster than...
Yes, you read that right, a free app for your Apple iOS device that lets you ruin your self-portrait aka selfie. In a time when companies like Nokia are developing...
Hi, I am running a blog and a forum of same niche. I have already applied following:- a) Weekly/Quarterly Newsletter b) Comment Reply Notification c) Facebook Fan page d) Google+...