Xiaomi Mi3 Is Coming Back To Stock. But Wait! Mi4 Is Coming Too!

There were several broken hearts in India who could not buy the Xiaomi Mi3 phone. Some settled for the Redmi 1s while some decided to wait. However, Flipkart and Xiaomi have been tight lipped about the next batch of Mi3. The good news is that Mi3 is coming back to the stock and in huge number. The company intends to sell about 100,000 units in Diwali.

But if you already got the Mi3 out of your head and are looking forward to something even cooler, then you won't have to wait longer. The mightier Mi4 is lined up for December release in India and OnePlus One is being made available via pre-order system. Both the phones are quite awesome and offer bang for the buck.

So if you are planning to buy a new phone, which one do you think you'll go with? I've added a poll, so cast your vote.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Wearable electronics or wearables come in all shape and sizes. While most of them are meant to be worn on your wrists, a Silicon Valley based company called MOTA has...
Microsoft's CEO Satya Nadella is in India and has made an important announcement - the company will set up data centers in 3 cities in India to deliver its cloud...
Quote: Engineers at Carnegie Mellon University’s Robotics Institute have developed programmable smart headlights that sense surrounding objects could allow drivers to use their high beams without blinding surrounding drivers or...
Quote: Did you know that the first plastic, Bakelite, was invented by accident? It was created by Dr. Leo Baekeland who was trying to find an alternative to the shellac-based...
please help me to get best of best adobe photoshop tutorials videos because i want to learn about photo editing & photo effect .